Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

Edmonds, WA
Acura TL
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Exterior Detail
They did a wonderful job and went out of their way to touch up the scratches that I was hoping that they could touch up. They got the scratches to mostly disappear. I will be taking other vehicles there in the future.

TG
TED G.
Seattle, WA
Jaguar XJS/XJS-C
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Dealing with an expert makes things so much easier......
We recently took our XJS in for some routine maintenance (if there is such a thing on a Jaguar). I am a car person and I know what my cars needs and usually repair / service them myself if time allows. I do not need folks to tell me stories or make unnecessary recommendations about my vehicle's needs. Being busy and on the road often, I reached out to Park Place via email and asked them for a quote for requested services. They of course got me in touch with Jag John and he was able to provide me with a quote shortly after our conversation. John actually asked me questions like - Why do you want that done or what makes you think the car needs that & etc? It was like a doctor asking questions to his/her patient which further reassures you that you are talking to an expert. Park Place was able to get me in very quickly and my car was ready on time as promised. John was very very friendly and he indicated that the car did not need some of the services that I initially requested and told me they were unnecessary due to the condition of the car.......again, something very rare for classic Jaguar owners to hear.

I will be bringing the car back next year once again it comes out of the winter storage for John to get it ready for summer.

PG
PARK G.
Seattle, WA
Jaguar XK8
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Best Jag mechanic!
John Kelly knows his Jags! Excellent service. Very attentive.

DICK D.
Jaguar XJ
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and follow up. The best around!
I had both mechanical service and a full detail. I received personal phone calls on each service, what was done and full estimates on every step. The results are beyond expectations and you delivered a car that loos in showroom condition. I’m very pleased!

Everett, WA
Lexus CT 200h
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
I always appreciate how Mr. Groudle is able to schedule my car maintenance in a timely manner. And as a bonus it comes back cleaner than I left it!!
Thanks to Mr. Groudle and his team for the great service!!

Santa Clara, CA
Lotus Exige
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly Service
Had a great experience dealing with David from the sales team. David was very helpful with my requests and made the whole process very comfortable. Even after the purchasing the vehicle from them, David was still very help and responsive to the follow up questions i had.

DEAN R.
Clyde Hill, WA
Saab 9-5
04/29/2019 Category: Service
SAAB service
As usual, excellent service.
Brian Groudle does a great job

SL
SCOTT L.
Bothell, WA
Jaguar XF
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Park Place is fully committed to treating each customer as their only customer
We came in asking about an employee that had done our last two vehicles. Sadly he had moved on but had left a crew headed by Taylor as service manager and some of the same crew that Ben, our original contact, had working when they were across the street from the Jaguar dealership. We had excellent results working with them then and now is no different,,,if not better. We were greeted by Taylor with enthusiasm as a new customer and then part of their customer family when he learned about our previous connection with them.
Our new car was treated as promised and on time as Taylor had predicted. We were given a loaner to ease the dropping off and picking up of our vehicle. Great service and performance is talked about by many, but when it comes to actually doing it most fail. Park Place and its employees are true to their word and work. It would be hard to go elsewhere with them in business.

ARMANDO M.
Audi S4
04/28/2019 Category: Service
I always know what to expect when I bring my car in for service. The team here is thorough and professional. They take care of what is necessary and I have never had them try to sell me something I don't need. I am a grateful customer and I look forward to purchasing my next car from Park Place Ltd in the future mainly due to the experience I have had with their service center.

Delta, CO
04/27/2019 Category: Sales
The hospitality and incredible selection of vehicles.
The staff at Park Place made me feel quite special and important even though alot of their inventory was financially out of my range.
The communication was great and all of my questions were answered.
I did purchase a great muscle car and hope to go back in the future.

MICHAEL L.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Adam Takayoshi - Service
Service remains top notch thru Adam Takayoshi's shop at your location. I take / recommend all my Mercedes Benz colleagues to go to his shop for the BEST SERVICE at the best prices.

ST
STANLEY T.
North Bend, WA
Porsche Cayenne
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Taylor was very helpful in getting an appointment set up for pollen damage to the paint on my Porsche.

VG
Volkmar G.
04/13/2019
Mercedes Service
We’ve been taking our cars to Adam Takayoshi for years. We trust him and his work is always excellent.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/13/2019 Category: Service
great service!
Adam was able to fit me in on short notice due to an sensor issue causing my car to fail emissios test. I've been a customer of his for several years and he still finds ways to impress me with his service and honesty!

GA
GABRIEL A.
Hansville, WA
Aston Martin Vantage
04/12/2019 Category: Sales
Another great experience with Dave Bruski, Ryan Vanderweil, and the Park Place crew
I keep coming back to Park Place because of the great personalized service that they provide. They really care about their customers and optimize for return business over a lifetime rather than just maximizing profit on one sale. This means that they are always gracious, don't pressure you, and are willing to just hang out and be "car guys" with you while you shop. I'm a lifetime customer.

JEFF T.
Saab 9-3
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t care whether my car was fixed.
Not a very high end repair shop. They might Look high end but the customer service is not there. Went in for a check engine light issue and after paying over 200 dollars and a three day part wait, picked up the car, and on the way home the check engine light on again!! Obviously did not test drive the car to see if problem was solved. I was willing to pay much more if they would have tried to fix the issue but they don’t care if they fix your car, apparently. I won’t be back!

GG
GARRETT G.
Jaguar F-TYPE
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service, great communication.
I've taken my Jag to Park Place on 3 different occasions and have been impressed each time. Taylor is great to work with and all of the staff is on it. Offering loaners for longer services is a huge convenience that allows me to use them during the week. I'll be back!

FW
FRANK W.
Ram 2500
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Quality product.
Outstanding job. Will use them again.

EJ
EVAN J.
Vashon, WA
COBRA FACTORY 5
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Careful, considerate, effective.
Had a blown head gasket for a ford 5.0 with a trick flow kit in a Cobra replica. They walked me through all the possibilities, checked and zeroed out all potential concerns. Good price, excellent results.

AH
ALAN H.
Porsche 911
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Superior Service
A recent visit included the repair of my 911 sound system and afew questions I had about the car. The work was done perfectly and right on time and my questions about the cars performance were answered very professionally.