Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

DF
DEAN F.
Issaquah, WA
Acura MDX
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Service Experience at Park Place Ltd
A better experience than the dealer. The Service Manager, Brian Groudle, got me in right away, service was on time, and the service pricing is a better value than the dealership (water pump, timing belt, oil seals, and oil change)! Would recommend having your vehicle serviced at Park Place anytime, have already sent family and friends to service their cars with Brian!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you, Dean!
We appreciate the great review and your long-time patronage!
Looking forward to your next visit.

"May the traffic signals and road conditions always be in your favor!"

El Dorado Hills, CA
05/06/2020 Category: Sales
Great selection of Vehicles
First time buying on line & from another state, I was a little apprehensive but was pleasantly surprised by the outstanding customer service extended to me right from the start.
Worked with David Bruski...professional, courteous & straight up...highly recommend PP Ltd.

CR
CASEY R.
Bellevue, WA
Saab 9-3
05/04/2020 Category: Service
Great service, friendly, knowledgeable staff.

RT
ROBERT T.
Anacortes, WA
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
05/03/2020 Category: Sales
Attentive and detailed
Matthew has been a pleasure to work with. Patient and clearly knows each and every vehicle at the dealership. Promptly responds to phone, email and text during the Coronavirus period. Encourage any person looking for that special vehicle to go see him or other sales professionals at Park Place.

HR
HANIF R.
Audi Q5
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Awesome as usual
During this Covid-19 time period, I wanted to take extra precautions and get my vehicle sanitized inside along with adding a ceramic film on the hood, so the rock chips stop ruining my details from park place.
Taylor (Manager) made me feel like a VIP client getting his super car detailed when what I have is an older suv that has seen better days, but the grey is settling in. He told me how long it would take, wats I could save money and how to prolong the services I received. No business I know does that. Park Place looks out for the customer and then themselves. It’s how you get solid repeat business and how you retain business in time alike these when things are right all around. People helping people is what Taylor’s team at Park Place embody. Try them out. If you don’t like it, then tell them and they will make it right within reason. Support local whenever you can. You never know when you’re the person that needs a hand.

PF
PAUL-MICHAEL F.
Saint Paul, MN
Audi S4
04/30/2020 Category: Sales
Easy sale, highest quality cars
S4 Avant purchased and shipped with no issues. Staff was more than responsive with any questions and photos needed.

Kenmore, WA
Audi Q3
04/27/2020 Category: Service
Great work
I had a few wheels I had scraped going through a construction zone. Although a bit pricey they did a fantastic job fixing the rims and my car washed too ! They always do quality work.

KC
KEVIN C.
Liberty Lake, WA
BMW M5
04/27/2020 Category: Sales
outstanding people and service.
the car was in perfect condition when I picked it up.
it was an experience better than purchasing a new car.

RJ
RAY J.
Renton, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor rough around the edges
Adam wasn't in that day, so Doug handled me. A little rough around the edges with a customer. Unmistakable negative vibes from him toward a paying customer. And I can earnestly say that my first impressions are relatively decent. Doug wasn't pleasant at all.

STEPHEN S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Trust
It’s been hard to find a shop that I trust with my car but I definitely found one with Mercedes garage. Adam has helped take care of my car for the last several years and always breaks it down for me. Thanks!

LG
Luis G.
04/22/2020
BMW M3 Service
Park Place LTD are amazing with everything they do! My dad has been going to them for years to get his Mercedes's serviced. So I started to take my F80 M3 to them and they did a better job than BMW dealer not too far from them. Customer service is on point and there work is next level! Highly recommend them especially if you have an exotic car.

ST
STANLEY T.
North Bend, WA
Porsche Cayenne
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent job on wheel repairs for my Porsche Cayenne.

GD
GEORG D.
Porsche 928
04/07/2020 Category: Service
perfect service
after many years , Doug still know me and took very good care of everything ,

AH
ANDREAS H.
San Jose, CA
Lamborghini COUNTACH
04/06/2020 Category: Sales
Great remote buiing experience in this COVIT-19 times.
I recently purchased a used Lamborghini from park Place site unseen due to the COVIT-19 restrictions. Matthew answered all my questions and was my remote eyes and ears about the car. After a successful transaction the car arrived safe and sound and as advertised. Thanks!

EW
EDWARD W.
Aston Martin Vantage
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Aston Martin
Quality work performed in a timely manner.