Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

WD
WILLIAM D.
Cadillac Escalade
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional
By far one of the most professional service shops I have ever experienced. Very clean very knowledgeable. Very courteous and caring. Will continue bringing my vehicles to park place. They treat you like family. Pay raises all around.

GG
GABRIEL G.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Work!
These are my Go-To guys when I need anything done to my vehicle. Taylor and his team do IMMACULATE work and I could not believe how great my vehicle looked after their awesome detail! This is the only place I will take my vehicles to be detailed. Overly satisfied with their work and how short of time it took them to finish my vehicle. No need to look anywhere else, these guys do it all!

JAMES B.
Portland, OR
Aston Martin DB9
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Doug Taylor carefully explained the service process and was very thorough with checking my car and took great care to effectively resolve my few minor issues.

GB
GINA B.
Kirkland, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/14/2019 Category: Service
MBZ Service
Adam is the best. Always takes care of me and explains in detail the care that he provides.

DEAN R.

ERICO M.
Audi S3
11/10/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
Communication by email was quick and professional. Experience at the store was flawless, the whole process was smooth and painless, which is rare when buying a car.

ME
MATT E.
Woodinville, WA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Everytime!
They never disappoint and always do something above and beyond the expected service.

NC
NANCY C.
Bellevue, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Fabulous Experience
Our experience was fabulous. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

MIKE B.
Jaguar XK Series
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Jag John knows his jags!
Jag John is my man! He's the only mechanic I've trusted with my 2009 Jag XKR Porfolio since I've owned it last 4 years.

AH
ARLANDA H.
San Antonio, TX
11/08/2019 Category: Sales
Hunter at Park Place KTD
Hunter, I just want to let you know that the car is as you represented it and I also want to thank you for being such a professional throughout the sale and delivery of my Mustang. I’m sure that your Company and the Management team are thankful, as they should be, every day that you are part of their team. I was in the car business for 26 years, just retired a few years ago, and I sold cars, managed sales teams, was the corporate trainer for 10 years, training Sales people and Sales Managers, and I can tell you that I would have been proud to have you at any of our 7 Dealerships here in SA. I didn’t mention my experience during the sale because I wanted to experience a true sale as a normal customer. Hunter, you delivered and I can truly say that my experience with you was above reproach during every step of the process. I would not hesitate to recommend this Dealership to anyone. A testament thaw the Car Business should work. Thank you for giving the Car Business a better name. Arlanda “Honda” Heath, San Antonio, TX

PD
PATRICK D.
Mill Creek, WA
Bentley Continental Flying Spur
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed
Hunter Ross was a rock star in my purchase of my new vehicle from Park Place Ltd.
With all the construction going on in the area, Hunter made it easy to move from one facility to the other with my wife to be able to view the vehicle I was interested in purchasing.
Hunter was knowledgeable, agreeable, understanding of my goal to purchase the vehicle w/o any issues....Hunter bridged the gap between the owner & myself to bring us together to get the deal done. The experience was excellent and will be back with another purchase in the future, definitely. Well done, Hunter Ross!

PG
PARK G.
Jaguar XK8
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Jag John is the best.
I always get timely, fair and precise service for my cars.
Thanks!

LT
LANCE T.
Elma, WA
Aston Martin Vantage
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Honest feed back on my car.
I love working on my cars but you have to draw the line somewhere and have the trained mechanics check things out.

Chevrolet Corvette
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Talked to Taylor and set up an appointment to get 3 bent wheels fixed on a grand sport C7 Corvette. They got me in the same week, kept the car a half day and got all 3 wheels fixed. On top of this, they got me a shuttle ride to work and back (thanks, Joseph!) and even washed my car before handing it back to me. Can't say enough good things.

Until then I had only used them for handwashes now and then, but they did a great job on this too!

THOMAS B.
Fall City, WA
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Amazing!
I knew that my car would look much better after the Ceramic Coating but I never expected it to be spectacular. My Black 2018 Audi A4 really pops and has had multiple comments and I have only had it back for 4 days. It was worth the money. The people at Park Place were fantastic as well. Service is 5 star!

DEAN R.

GB
GREG B.
Jaguar XJ
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Dead battery led to repair of cooling system
My 2004 Jaguar refused to start for the first time in the past 7 years I have owned it. I put the battery on a charger, got it started and brought it in to Jag John for a new battery. (It turned out that 2 of the cells were completely dead... it was the original factory battery from 2003.) John smelled coolant when I brought the car in, and showed me that there was coolant dripping down the front of the engine block. I had added a little coolant a couple of weeks before when the "low coolant" light came on. John diagnosed the problem as failure of the thermostat housing, a common problem with those cars. I left the car with him overnight, and he completed replacement of the battery and thermostat. His experience with these cars and noticing a problem having nothing to do with the original battery issue may have saved me from a serious failure on the road in the near future. Kudos, Jag John!

JAYDEEP S.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
For M-Benz, Adam is great!!! Trust him completely...

TOM B.
Washington
Audi allroad
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Incredible attention to detail and customer satisfaction
Taylor and his entire crew are cordial, conscientious, and totally focused on customer satisfaction. From full details to caliper painting to simple car wash to free DIY advice, I NEVER leave Park Place less than 100% satisfied—110% if that were possible!