Michael B.
06/23/2021
Great service !!
This was my first time using Park Ridge Auto Care, and it won't be the last. I was very happy with the service I received while I stopped in for a estimate on my A/C for my truck. Scott took the time to go over everything with me and give me a couple of options, he than was able to get my truck in for service that day even though I didn't have an appointment and had it fixed by the next day. If your looking for an honest repair center I highly recommend Park Ridge Auto Care.
Scott F., Owner/President from Park Ridge Auto Care Inc responded on 06/24/2021

Michael,
 Thank you for the great review. We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.

AT
ANTHONY T.
Honda Civic Sedan
06/16/2021
Car repair
Quality work,convenien close to home and always there to helpout

Roy B.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/14/2021
Very professional and friendly.
Very prompt service. Extremely nice people. Great job!!!!
Scott F., Owner/President from Park Ridge Auto Care Inc responded on 06/14/2021

Roy,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

DF
Danielle F.
06/11/2021
Fast and honest
Went in for an oil change, look over, and transmission cooler line replacement. They did the oil change and look over in a timely fashion. They also explained to me where the cooler line was leaking from and that it wasn't actually a leak, but a seep, and my fluid level was OK so I didn't need to have it replaced immediately and could hold off which I appreciated. They could have made a quick buck but instead chose to be honest and save me money for now.
Scott F., Owner/President from Park Ridge Auto Care Inc responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you so much for the great review Danielle.

NK
Norman K.
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Norman said the business does a fantastic job and treats him good.

Roy B.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/14/2021
Print, professional and completed the work required.
Awesome experience. Would return for future work.

Jennifer G.
05/14/2021
Honest & Dependable!
Scott and his team are terrific!

Michael D.
Orchard Park, NY
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Michael said the staff is fine and the service is great.

Thomas B.
Sanborn, NY
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Thomas said the service was okay.

Judy L.
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Judy said she has been going to this business for 25 years. They do a good job and are on time.

GL
Gary L.
Buffalo, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Gary said he was a great guy.

Dan G.
Dodge Stratus
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Dan said they give quality service all the time, he does not have to go back, or ask them any questions.

Justin C.
Hamburg, NY
Kia Soul
04/15/2021
Outstanding!
Great Service, reliable, and trustworthy!

CL
Cheryl L.
04/14/2021
Park Ridge is #1
I've been a customer of Park Ridge for many years and each and every time my experience has been awesome! Scott and his team are the best, always explaining what needs to be done, very fair pricing and tremendous customer service!!

Melissa S.
Ford EcoSport
04/11/2021
The service at Park Ridge was excellent. I couldn’t believe how accommodating they were. I needed an oil change and tire. They fit me in the schedule. They were professional
and courteous. I had great service and I wouldn’t go any where else. I highly recommend Park Ridge
Scott F., Owner/President from Park Ridge Auto Care Inc responded on 04/12/2021

Melissa,
 Thank you for the great review. We take pride in providing great service for our customers.