Dennis D.
GMC Acadia
10/21/2020
Service was done as promised
Professional service and timely work. The electrical problem was clearly explained. Plus I liked the inclusion of a 3 year warranty.

KENNETH B.
10/20/2020
2@019 Ford F150
Scott is very professional, trust worthy and honest

James M.
10/17/2020 Category: Service
James said he took his vehicle in, got great service and what more could he ask.

Jennifer G.
10/13/2020
Dead battery!
Scott and his team are always very courteous and make service issues seem like an easy task. We are fortunate to have them as our go to team and friends!

WH
Walter H.
Honda HR-V
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Walter said they have excellent service. He has been going there for years.

Andrew S.
10/09/2020
Quick and Satisfactory
NYS Inspection was completed quickly and hassle-free.

KO
Kurt O.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Kurt said they fixed the problem.

Bernadine M.
Lancaster, NY
Kia Sportage
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Bernadine said they are always great. She likes them.

LA
LARRY A.
East Aurora, NY
10/02/2020
new sneakers for my truck
called scott the other day because i needed new tires for my truck. he gave me a quote for a couple brands. his prices are always fair and my money stays local and not with a chain repair shop.
scott always tries to accommodate myself and alot of other contractors, as we need our trucks for work. great guy, great business, great mechanics!
that's why all my friends and family go to Parkridge.

RL
RICK L.
10/02/2020
Excellent service and overall experience!
I have been taking my vehicles for service at Park Ridge Auto Care for over 10 years and every time I have an experience that exceeds my expectations. The service work is of the highest quality, performed on time, and always what was originally quoted. Not only am I satisfied when I visit but delighted! I give Park Ridge Ridge Auto Care my highest recommendation. Thanks Scott and crew!
Scott F., Owner/President from Park Ridge Auto Care Inc responded on 10/06/2020

Rick,

First of all nice to see you again. Secondly Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it more than you know.

Scott Felser
Owner
Park Ridge Auto Care, Inc.
www.parkridgeautocare.com
675-7194

LG
Laurie G.
09/28/2020
Scott is very helpful and reasonable to help me with my car every time. Thank you Park Ridge Auto.

PL

Bruce O.
Lake View, NY
09/27/2020
Always Excellent Service
The best repair facility in the area!

Rick S.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Rick said he was very satisfied , especially with Scott , he is a good guy. They did a great job, it cost a lot for what he had done, but they were looking out for him, didn't jerk him around and didn't lie.

PL
PATRICK L.
Buffalo, NY
Saturn SL
09/11/2020
Best mechanics
I said it once and I will say it again the best mechanics i have ever used they do.such great work and always an a plus job thank you again Scott