LG
Laurie G.
03/21/2019
Customer service!
The price was decent not over priced and very good customer service!

RANDY M.
Lancaster, NY
Cadillac CTS Sedan
03/20/2019
Service is very, very good
Anytime I call Parkridge Autocare, they are there to help. I can get my car in for any mechanical problems or inspection without any problems when I want it normally. The quality of the repairs are first rate. I always bring my car there. Thanks to Scott and his crew

Derby, NY
Awesome
I stopped in for an inspection. This was my fourth mechanic that I visited that day attempting to get my vehicle inspected.
All three said no. I went here they they were very accommodating to me.
I was in an out very quickly.
I found the waiting room to be very clean and orderly.
I would definitely go back.

CV
Chris V.
Excellent repair shop
I’ve been bringing my vehicles here for a few years now and I’ve received only the best professional service .thank you

Margaret C.
Saturn VUE
03/18/2019
Honestly!
They are upfront with you and will not rip you off whether you are a man or woman. They fix what really needs to be fixed. You will not be disappointed.

Cheektowaga, NY
Buick Park Avenue
03/15/2019
Very professional
Service was done quickly. Staff was friendly and professional.

HF
Helene F.
Lancaster, NY
Dodge Avenger
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Helene said Scott is excellent. He is very helpful, pleasant, and caring. She likes him a great deal.

CR
Clark R.
Dodge Journey
Excellent Work
Scott and his staff are professionals you can trust. Our vehicle was repaired in a timely manor at a price you can afford. Excellent job!

Chevrolet Traverse
Highly Recommend
We are very happy with the service from Scott and the guys at Park Ridge.

Hamburg, NY
Jeep Liberty
Awesome Service
I am so grateful to have been introduced to Park Ridge for our auto care needs. They work around our schedules and if we are in a bind to get something done, they do their best to fit us in. I have never been disappointed in the service received and have never had to return because something was not done properly. All the staff is courteous and kind. Would highly recommend using Park Ridge.

Rocco R.
Jeep Patriot
03/12/2019
Quality & Value
Scott and Park Ridge have been maintaining our vehicles for decades. Always dependable and excellent service, quality of the work is high, and prices are fair.

John G.
Grand Island, NY
03/09/2019
Excellent service and timeliness of repairs. Does not overcharge like Cherokee dealers.

Dave C.
03/09/2019
Awesome Service. One of the best owners around.
Everything’s done right and on time every time I need something done. Service is great!

GT
Gary T.
S Cheek, NY
03/08/2019
Honest
Every time I've been to Park Ridge Scott talks honestly. He never talks you in to more than you need like every other shop in town.

Jennifer G.
Saturn VUE
03/07/2019
Awesome service!
Honest, trustworthy and always helpful!

RD
Ron D.
Hamburg, NY
Nissan Rogue
03/07/2019
Excellent service and does what is needed
Brought my daughter's car in, prior to road trip.to Myrtle Beach. Asked Scott to prepare it for the trip. He let me know the was a small issue and corrected it that day, along with standard maintenance. She should be all set. Scott and his team always do great work and keep you informed of what is needed today and what you could be needed down the road.

AT
Ann T.
Buffalo, NY
03/06/2019
Outstanding
Best place, I won't go anywhere else. Quality work at a fair price. The owner and staff are professional and knowledgeable. I recommend them to everyone.

LA
LARRY A.
East Aurora, NY
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/04/2019
Honest and dependable
I have been going to scott for over 20 years including the time before his taking over Parkridge. I have referred many of my friends and family. He's like a great dentist, once you find one you never go anywhere else.

MJ
Matt J.
Buffalo, NY
GMC Terrain
03/02/2019
Best shop experience
Always willing to take the time to explain options and does quality work. Would recommend to any one!

Catherine C.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
02/28/2019
Inspection and new tires
Very friendly staff fast service done on time and great prices wouldn’t go anywhere else