ED
Eric D.
Ford Edge
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they did a very good job.

BW
BOB W.
Jeep Cherokee
06/13/2018
Great; as usual
I've been going to Park Ridge for years, and have never had a problem of any kind. They're very reliable, quick, and honest ! I've recommended them to
a lot of my friends, and have never heard of any problems from any of them. I would never recommend a place that I didn't like myself. Bob W.

Jim H.
Varysburg, NY
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he's been to the business before, and the staff do a great job.

AN
Aaron N.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said he felt like the staff member at this business was very honest. He got the work done.

Deirdre M.
06/04/2018
Great Service!!
I was very impressed with the professional service, friendly atmosphere, and affordable pricing for the work I needed done. I appreciate Scott taking time to explain my mechanical issues to me in a way I could understand it. I am new to the area and was fearful about coming here. As a woman that is limited in knowledge about mechanical issues, Scott took the time to explain and answer all my questions...I am very please I found this place. They have won my business.

06/04/2018
If you have fleet vehicles please consider Park Ridge Auto Care. They are timely and excellent in their service for busy fleet drivers.

FN
FRANCES N.
06/01/2018
Replace license plate light
Scott replaced license plate light. Friendly, knowledgeable & reasonable.

AT
Ann T.
Mercury Mariner
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Ann said that the staff did a good job for her.

Daniel B.
Lancaster, NY
05/22/2018
Service beyond expectations
I was impressed with the customer service attitude from the point of setting the appointment right through to the payment process. Having access to my vehicle's service history online is a bonus... very professional, very well-done. The cost was right in line with what I expected and included some pleasant surprises - things like replacing my wipers, assessing my tire pressure system issues, and recommending what to do on the next service appointment (when I get my NYS inspection). Park Ridge thinks and anticipates the needs down the road. I like that.

SK
Sue K.
Dodge Nitro
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Sue said the business did a good job.

East Aurora, NY
05/20/2018
Very detailed and honest company
This was my first experience with Park Ridge. I took my vehicle in for brakes, rotors and some other front end issues and noises. They called me and gave me a detailed overview of my car and charged me a very fair price for the amount of work they did...

Donald G.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Donald said he was happy with the work the business performed.

AR
Alanah R.
Kia Forte Koup
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Alanah said she goes to the business for everything she needs.

DAVID G.
04/30/2018
Fair and honest.
Scott and Paul are awesome mechanics and great guys to talk to.:)

James S.
Buick Envision
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Douglas. He said the overall experience with the business was good.

PL
PATRICK L.
04/25/2018
Brake work
The guys did my brakes and did a great job as always. And they looked at my air conditioning and put more Freon into the system they went through and made sure no leaks all in good order great job again

GK
Gene K.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Gene said the business has always treated him and his vehicle well. He never has to worry or second guess that the services provided are done correctly.

CP
Carolin P.
04/17/2018
You found a problem the dealer wasn't able to find... 3 times! Thank you so much. Ill use you from now on.

CP
Carolin P.
04/17/2018
great
appointment was made easily, liked the place, clean waiting room!
Owner was very nice and didn't take advantage.

GB
GREG B.
GMC Terrain
04/14/2018
Quick/accomdating servce
As always scott and the crew and park ridge auto were accommodating in getting me and appointment, and getting the work done quickly. Great service, as always