Shirley M.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said the staff has taken care of them very well.

KC
Kevin C.
Depew, NY
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the work with his vehicle was done on time and the staff sent him a text message when his vehicle was done.

Jennifer B.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said she was happy with the service and phone conversations she had with the staff.

Jane S.
Ford Econoline
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jane said they are very efficient and timely. They provide fair service.

Donald W.
Cadillac CTS-V
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Donald said everything was great. It was done as expected and at a reasonable price.

BO
Bill O.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the staff provided good service.

ED
Eric D.
Ford Edge
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they did a very good job.

BW
BOB W.
Jeep Cherokee
06/13/2018
Great; as usual
I've been going to Park Ridge for years, and have never had a problem of any kind. They're very reliable, quick, and honest ! I've recommended them to
a lot of my friends, and have never heard of any problems from any of them. I would never recommend a place that I didn't like myself. Bob W.

Jim H.
Varysburg, NY
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he's been to the business before, and the staff do a great job.

AN
Aaron N.
Lake View, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said he felt like the staff member at this business was very honest. He got the work done.

Deirdre M.
06/04/2018
Great Service!!
I was very impressed with the professional service, friendly atmosphere, and affordable pricing for the work I needed done. I appreciate Scott taking time to explain my mechanical issues to me in a way I could understand it. I am new to the area and was fearful about coming here. As a woman that is limited in knowledge about mechanical issues, Scott took the time to explain and answer all my questions...I am very please I found this place. They have won my business.

Lake View, NY
06/04/2018
If you have fleet vehicles please consider Park Ridge Auto Care. They are timely and excellent in their service for busy fleet drivers.

FN
FRANCES N.
06/01/2018
Replace license plate light
Scott replaced license plate light. Friendly, knowledgeable & reasonable.

AT
Ann T.
Mercury Mariner
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Ann said that the staff did a good job for her.

Daniel B.
Lancaster, NY
05/22/2018
Service beyond expectations
I was impressed with the customer service attitude from the point of setting the appointment right through to the payment process. Having access to my vehicle's service history online is a bonus... very professional, very well-done. The cost was right in line with what I expected and included some pleasant surprises - things like replacing my wipers, assessing my tire pressure system issues, and recommending what to do on the next service appointment (when I get my NYS inspection). Park Ridge thinks and anticipates the needs down the road. I like that.

SK
Sue K.
Dodge Nitro
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Sue said the business did a good job.

East Aurora, NY
05/20/2018
Very detailed and honest company
This was my first experience with Park Ridge. I took my vehicle in for brakes, rotors and some other front end issues and noises. They called me and gave me a detailed overview of my car and charged me a very fair price for the amount of work they did...

Donald G.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Donald said he was happy with the work the business performed.

AR
Alanah R.
Kia Forte Koup
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Alanah said she goes to the business for everything she needs.

DAVID G.
04/30/2018
Fair and honest.
Scott and Paul are awesome mechanics and great guys to talk to.:)