Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ST
Sila T.
Honda Accord
08/13/2015 Category: Service
Sila said this business answered all of her questions.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 08/17/2015

Thank You very much for your 5 Star review. We are happy that we answered all of your questions.

VM
VICTOR M.
08/12/2015
Superb Quality workmanship
Brought my car to have the AC serviced and an oil change. Never mentioned that my steering was a little sloppy or that my brake pedal was low. Called and told my tie rods were worn and gave the OK to replace them. When I picked up my car
the steering was like new and they had adjusted the Emergency brake and bled the Master brake cylinder. Was totally pleased that Shane noticed this and fixed it. Couldn't thank him enough, the entire staff for that matter. I'm one happy customer.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 08/13/2015

Thank you Mr. Montijo for your kind words and the 5 Star review. We really do appreciate your business.

MA
MARGARET A.
Honest and reliable
My compliments to your driver, who delivered me home. An excellent young man. thank you
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 08/11/2015

Thank you Margaret, i will let the owner's son know. He is one of three sons that work here along with there dad. We are family operated and treat you like family because you are. We really do appreciate all of your business.

Bernard W.
Nice People/Friendly Environment
Have had my 12 yr old vehicle serviced by Parker several times. Good work, fair pricing, real nice people, including the owner. Very satisfied, and heartily recommend them.

Bernard W.
Nice People/Friendly Environment
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 08/10/2015

Thank You very much Bernard. We really do appreciate your business.

NW
NANCY W.
08/09/2015
People and Services
Great service and great people.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 08/10/2015

Thank You very much for kind review. We really do appreciate your business.

JEFF P.
08/06/2015
Fast and responsive service with friendly receptionist.
We have used Parker a couple of times. They are quick to tell us the diagnostics and responsive to request for service. I would recommend them.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 08/07/2015

Thank You very Much Jeff for your kind review. We really do appreciate your business.

IP
IAN P.
08/05/2015
Great service! They even washed my car!
Very reasonable prices and great service. Offered me a ride after I dropped off my car. Replaced my timing belt, water pump and tensioners same day. Kept in great contact along the way. They set up a log in online so I can have access to my vehicle's history of repairs and maintenance that's due. Will definitely use them again!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 08/06/2015

Thank You for your bussniess and your great 5 Star review! We really do appericate your kind words. Glad you like our new online services we are just getting use to them too!

BERNIE W.
08/05/2015
Nice People Work There
Generally, very pleased w/service. However, 08/04 service was a little disappointing. Brake work was excellent. Windshield test used some sort of additive that left a very messy (white stuff) all over front windshield and tailgate window. Plus, passenger side wiper blade, very new, came undone, leaving a two inch swath of white mess on that side. Fixed the blade by pushing the rubber back into it's groove. Don't understand how that happened or why it wasn't caught before releasing car back to me. Still, Parker will continue to get my business. I like friendly people and good work, this one incident excepted.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 08/05/2015

Thank You for giving us your feedback, with out this we wouldn't know there is an issue. We are commented to bettering our selves to better assist you as the customer. There will be a plan set forward on resolving these, We thank you again and are looking forward to seeing you.

TD
TRISH D.
Toyota Avalon
08/02/2015
Personalized service
I am a long-term customer and have always appreciated Parker's thorough and professional service, honesty and integrity.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 08/03/2015

Thank you Trish for being such a loayal customers of ours. We really do appericate all of your bussiness.We look fowrd to you coming in soon to see us

LH
LOUIS H.
07/30/2015
Professional Mindset on Preventive Maint.
Repeat visit for me with our Subaru. Parker are really professional with the 50 point check done in addition to any needed maintenance.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/31/2015

Thank You Louis for your nice review you are greatly appreciated here. We are looking to forward to seeing you again.

KJ
KEVIN J.
07/29/2015
Always Excellent
We have been taking our three vehicles to Parker for many years and always get solid service. Thanks to the great crew in the front office and the guys in the back getting the job done.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/30/2015

Thank you Kevin for writing us a great review. We really do appreciate you bring us all your cars for so many years. We strive to keep you and your vehicles happy!

PF
PETER F.
07/29/2015
Honesty and a well done job
Always on time and efficient
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/30/2015

Thank You Peter for the review. We appreciate your business and your kind words

RYAN W.
Acura TL
07/23/2015
Can't go wrong with these guys
Cleanest shop in town!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/23/2015

Thank you for writing a kind review. Your business is much appreciated.

JUDY S.
Honda Ridgeline
07/23/2015
Their service is outstanding
As always they provide excellent trust worthy service.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/23/2015

Thank you for your kind words your business is much appreciate.

Jaime L.
Acura MDX
07/23/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Virginia. She said the business always provides good service.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/27/2015

Thank You for your giving us a 5 Star reivew we are glad you were pleased

STEVE C.
07/21/2015
100,000 mi checkup Prius
Very businesslike, as I always expect from Parker
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/23/2015

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you being such a loyal customer. We looking forward to seeing in the future.

Parker Automoitve

TH
Travis H.
07/20/2015 Category: Service
Travis said they have very good customer service.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/23/2015

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business.

LW
Lindsey W.
07/18/2015
A+ all the way!!!
It is very easy to say this place is making great improvements through the years. Always creating a way to take care of the their customers. Thanks for the great service.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/23/2015

Thank you for your kind words we appreciate your business through out the years. We are glad you are happy with all that we have changed

BL
BETH L.
07/18/2015
lst service for my new civic
Thorough and quick service. They took great care of my old Camry for 15 plus years so I made sure my new vehicle was Parker eligible.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/23/2015

thank you so much for being such a loyal customer for so many years. we are glad you beleive in us and what we do we will be looking forward to seeing you soon