HP
Helen P.
01/17/2019
Routine Maintenance “works”!
I am so appreciative for Parker Automotive’s excellent service to inform me of needed work to maintain my Toyota, for the long-haul. If needed, they offer courtesy transportation while maintenance is performed, but they also have a comfortable waiting area for customers. I definitely recommend Parker Automotive to those who want to keep their vehicle in optimum condition.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much, Ms. P., for such great feedback and kind words. We really appreciate your patronage.

TH
TONY H.
Kia Optima
01/14/2019
The Best!!
Told me what was wrong. Told me what was needed to be done and what could wait. Made me feel that they were more concerned about me and my problem than just making money. Work was done on time and all was explained to me.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you again, Mr. H., for the great review of us. Everyone here at Parker Auto really appreciates your loyalty. Thank you.

AH
Andy H.
INFINITI M45
01/05/2019
Very friendly atmosphere
Noticed that clients were welcomed by their first names. So happy that we are starting to feel comfortable with the place. You always hope that your money is being well spent. Car rides like new after being worked on! Happy we were recommended this place, especially since my car is older.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you, Mr. H., for the great review and the recommendation. We are glad that you found us and have become a loyal customer. We really appreciate your patronage. Thank you again.

BD
BOB D.
12/05/2018
Great. Service. Evev replaced a battery under warranty no questions asked
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you again Mr. and Ms. D. for another great review. We thank you for so many years of loyal patronage. We really are looking forward to many more to come. Thank you from all us here at Parker Automotive.

EF
Erin F.
11/17/2018
Great Service!
We are very happy with the service we received from Parker. They had my husbands truck fixed quickly with good communication along the way. They even polished it up for us :) Looked great!!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Ms. F for bringing your husbands truck into us. We really appreciate your family's business. If there are any questions do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again.

11/16/2018
Quality Work
My daughter attends the UofA and this is the second time we have had service on her car by Parker Automotive. They are extremely professional and provide quality service. I scheduled the appointment, they provided a shuttle back to campus and then picked her up the same afternoon when the work was completed at the price quoted. For a parent that lives out of the area it is comforting to know you can count on them to do the right thing.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much for the great review and positive feedback. We are glad that we have gained your trust over these past visits. We thank you for your family's patronage.

Maria H.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/15/2018
Engine light, transmission.
Very professional and reasonable prices!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Ms. H. We really appreciate the great feedback. We thank you for patronage.

Rick M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/14/2018
Service on my 1995 Miata
The professional and courteous atmosphere that Your employees ( I worked mostly with Scott but the original employee who made the appointment was great as well ) made me feel welcome. The check of my vehicle was thorough and the analysis was explain to me in terms that I could understand. The work to be done was prioritized and there was no pressure to do everything all at one time. The business and parking lot were clean and from what I could see the work shop was also clean and looked well organized. The total atmosphere gave me a feeling of confidence that the work was going to be done right. The discount cards that save customers money over time as more services and maintenance on a vehicle are completed was a bonus and is appreciated.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you, Mr. M., for the great review and very kind words. We are committed to being the number one customer satisfactory shop here in Tucson. We look forward to being your go to service center. Thank you again.

NB
Nick B.
Acura TSX
11/14/2018
Good quick dependable work
Highly recommend. Drove many miles across town to go to Parker and it was worth it.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Mr. B. for coming out of your way to come see us. We really appreciate the great feedback. Just a reminder our work comes with a Three year or 36,000-mile warranty on parts and labor. Expect on tires and wheel alignments. We thank you again for your patronage.

Honda Fit
11/12/2018
Parker takes great care of our cars. Ryan has always taken time to respond to questions and gives good advice. The mechanics are great. The tide service for customers is appreciated. And we’ve bought and sold a car with them with good results. I like that it is a family owned business, and appreciate their support of local philanthropies.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you very much for trusting us with all of your family's automotive needs. We appreciate your continued support of us. Thank you again.

CONNIE S.
11/10/2018
Excellent staff and service
Always good service and friendly staff
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Ms. S. for your continued support of us. We appreciate your kind words and great feedback. Thank you again.

BD
BOB D.
11/09/2018
good service fair prices always
good service. timing good for service performed.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you Mr. D. for another great review. Everyone here at Parker Automotive says thank you again for your continued support of us.

PD
Patrica D.
11/07/2018
Personal / Professional Service
I do not feel any pressure to make repairs that might be unnecessary Scott takes care of my vehicle and that's what I need
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Ms. D. we really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicles. We thank you again for your patronage.

Meg M.
Honda Fit
11/04/2018
Customer Service
Great, reliable service.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Ms. M. We really appreciate the great feedback. We thank you for your patronage.

EC
EVELYN C.
11/02/2018
All around excellent service from beginning to end.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you Ms. C. We really appreciate the great feedback. We want to thank you for trusting us with all of your vehicles. Thank you again.