Aaron B.
Chrysler 300
11/01/2018
Outstanding customer service
I frequent Parker because of the professionalism and your level of commitment to my vehicle . I have never been unsatisfied and my car runs GREAT!!! Thank you Parker
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Mr. B. for coming back in to see us again. We really appreciate the great feedback and kind words. We thank you again.

Jocelyn W.
Acura TSX
10/26/2018
Excellent work and even better customer service
These guys are excellent at diagnosing and getting the job done. They go above and beyond to keep my car healthy and me happy. Their punch card programs is a nice bonus too.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you so much Ms. W. for the great review and such kind words. We really appreciate your patronage. Thank you again.

SL
Susannah L.
Pontiac Vibe
10/24/2018
Missed the mark this time...
I have taken my car here multiple times, but this was my first time going for a simple oil change. I needed a windshield replacement that was scheduled 30 mins after my appointment time. After waiting for an hr and a half 20/20 fixed my windshield but the mechanics still hadn't looked at the car. They tell me they were breaking for lunch and offered me a ride somewhere. I asked to go home and they said they wouldn't drive me that far. So I went to a place down the street for a bite. My car was ready at 2 pm not including an HR lunch, that was almost 3hrs for an oil change. They have done good work on major repairs, but they do not respect your time when it comes to the simple maintenance. They didn't even apologize for the inconvenience. I will not be returning for small repairs/maintenance.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you, Ms. L., for bringing this to our attention. We apologize and understand your frustration. This is not typical standards of our company and our manager has reached out to you to resolve this. We hope to gain your trust again. We greatly appreciate your patronage. Thank you again from all of us here at Parker Automotive.

Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2018
Great Work and Excellent customer Service
Thank you for keeping me informed about what service I need on my car. Also for the excellent customer service I receive every time I speak to Scott, Ryan and Thomas!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you very much for the great review. We really appreciate the kind words and your patronage. Thank you again.

MICHAEL C.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/12/2018
As all way, the service was great. Very informative of what my car needs and does not need with explanations. My service is tailored to my driving habits for longevity and reliability of my car.
Thanks to Parker's
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you very much Mr. C. for the great review and your continued support of us. We truly thank you again.

BP
Barbara P.
A great indipedent Automtive Shop
This is the only shop we would consider taking our two import vehicles to. The people at Parker have always strived to both earn our trust and ensure our complete satisfaction.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you very much Ms. P. we really appreciate the great feedback. We always strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We thank you for the continued support of us. Thank you again.

BARBARA H.
Great fast comprehensive care
Went in for an overdue oil change yesterday, As always Ryan reviewed my Highlander’s service records and discussed with me areas to be mindful of. Parker’s has the best staff and mechanics. The service center wait area is nice, clean and comfortable.
I’m a long standing customer. One who feels valued as a customer.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you so much Ms. H. we really appreciate the continued support of us. If we didn't have amazing customers like you, we wouldn't be open anymore. Thank you again.

Roger M.
10/09/2018
Ryan very good with people
Great work and people
Traveling thru took care of us right away
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Mr. M. for the amazing feedback. We really appreciate the opportunity to keep you on the road. We thank you again.

RK
RICH K.
10/05/2018
I got great quality service just like I always get at Parker Automotive!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Rich for another great review. We really appreciate your kind words. Everyone here at Parker says thank you for your customer loyalty to us.

AG
Allison G.
Honda Civic Si
Love this place!
Ryan takes fantastic care of both me and my 2005 civic hybrid! He makes scheduling, drop off/pick up, and paying amazingly easy, which is key with my crazy schedule. He also was able to do other needed maintenance the same day as I had scheduled a minor job, which saved me a trip, and perhaps getting stranded.
Thank you!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words. Everyone here at Parker really appreciates your continued support of us. Thank you again.

NK
Nicole K.
Chevrolet Corvette
PARKER AUTOMOTIVE IS THE BEST SHOP IN TOWN
They are so fast! They had my car back to me and looking better than ever in 24 hours. They are so up front about pricing and don’t tiptoe around the subject. They even shuttled me to and from the shop to drop it off and pick up my vehicle. Then when arriving they walked me through all my charges and answered all my questions. The then prceded to tell me what recommendations the had for further service and what to exspect it the future. Finally they walked me to my vehicle and showed me exactly what they had done and answered further questions I had. They are amazing! Best shop I’ve ever been to!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the awesome review. Everyone here wants to say thank you for coming back in to see us. We really appreciate your family's patronage. Thank you again.

NW
Nicola W.
good job
car gets properly fixed, smart and hardworking employees, high level of customer service
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 10/01/2018

Everyone here at Parker Auto wants to thank you for your great review and patronage. We strive to offer the best customer service in town. Thank you again.

LN
Larry N.
09/27/2018
Work done right and on time.
Parker Automotive just seems to be on top of things. The work is done right the first time. They advise you of what they may have found with your vehicle and present options. A friend of mine went to a different repair shop and the shop had their vehicle for over two weeks with various excuses as to the delays. And once the work was finally done had to take the vehicle back because the work was not done correctly the first time. This would neve happen with Parker.

AW
Andrea W.
09/27/2018
Quick, simple and trustworthy.
Scott always takes time to evaluate the needs, explain what has to be done and then jumping into action.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Andrea we really appreciate your continued support of us here. We thank you again.

AW
Amber W.
Subaru Baja
09/27/2018
Wonderful customer service and quality work
When you hand your keys over at Parker Automotive you can trust that your vehicle is in good hands. Parker is able to verify exactly what needs to be done over the phone. They get you scheduled and manage to do quality work efficiently, getting your vehicle back to you quickly. They take care to do an overall checkup so when you leave you have a comprehensive report of any other maintenance your vehicle may need. On top of it all their services are fair and affordable including a punch card system that earns you discounts. I wouldn’t want to take my vehicle anywhere else!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Amber for your great review and very kind words. Everyone here at Parker auto wants to thank you again for your patronage.