Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BP
Barbara P.
03/24/2018
An independent automotive shop that knows the value of service.
Quality, value, communication and friendly service are all attributes that I would use to describe Parker automotive.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you so much Barbara, we are so happy that you have found us, we are looking forward to building a lasting relationship built on these values. Thank you again.

VB
Vern B.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/20/2018
Knowledgeable and trustworthy
Repair quote requested for Ford F150 5.4l exhaust manifold. Before quoting Scott thoroughly researched to see if there was a recall or a service bulletin. There was a service bulletin and he was able to order a kit Ford created for this issue. Saved time and money. The work was done professionally. I'm very pleased with the service and the price.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you Mr. B. for the awesome feedback and great review. We really appreciate your patronage.

Sandy C.
03/10/2018
Honest and Friendly
Great communication from Scott (as usual) regarding the fuel line situation on this vehicle. And they say it's the little things that make a difference, and you guys get it. The availability of having a ride if needed and your getting the car washed.....all nice touches that you don't have to do, but they separate you from your competitors. Thanks!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you so much Mrs. C. we really appreciate the great feedback and wonderful review. We thank you again.

NG
Nancy G.
03/08/2018
Service on 2003 Subaru Outback
Parker Automotive always provides the highest quality of work done and wonderful customer service. We have never had any issues with Parker Automotive. We would highly recommend them to our friends.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you Nancy for the great review and very kind words. We appreciate the recommendation to all of your friends. Thank you again.

David B.
INFINITI I30
02/27/2018
Dash brake lite
Took 20 year old car in for dash brake light staying on for service or to make an appointment. They were able to look at it right then and topped off the brake fluid as it was low causing the light to be on and I was on my way. Additionally, they didn’t charge me for the service. Thanks Parker
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you David, we really appreciate the great feedback. We want you to  know that we are here to help you with any of your vehicle's needs. We stand be our work with a three year, 36,000 mile warranty. Thank you again for coming into see us again.

Steve B.
Scion xB
02/24/2018
Consistently Great
From customer service to quality of work is always right on!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/27/2018

Thank you again Steve, we really appreciate the great feedback and very kind words. Thank you again for coming into see us.

GM
GREGG M.
Acura Legend
02/16/2018
28 Years Old and Still Ticking
So how do you keep a 28 year old Acura Legend sedan running well after all these years? Lots of regular TLC from Parker Automotive! Problems: the car pulled to the left, air conditioning blowing warm air, cruise control won't engage, dome lights not working. I tried to fix some of those things myself...to no avail. All in a day's work for the team at Parker and for about the same cost as an average monthly new car payment! Very reasonably priced and the car is a pleasure to drive again. They even discovered that the tires needed to be rotated to make sure the car tracked perfectly straight after the alignment! Showing up to pick up the car and seeing it clean, glistening in the sun and running perfectly was like falling in love with the car all over again! It fun to drive! Thanks to Shane, Ryan, Scott, Thomas and the rest of the Parker Team!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you so much again Gregg, you are one of our most loyal customers. We really appreciate all the customers you recommended and the ones that you will refer in the future. Thank you again Gregg.

JEFFREY T.
Lexus ES 350
02/14/2018
Great Experience
I really appreciate their honesty, experience in taking care of any problem, and dependability. I trust them with my car's care.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you so much Mr. T. we really appreciate the great feedback and kind words.

CP
CAROL P.
Toyota Avalon
02/14/2018
service on my Avalon
good work cost more than I figured even with coupon. will be back. ( say with Arnolds voice)
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you Carol, we really appreciate the great review and kind words. Please remember that all of work comes with a Three year 36,000 mile warranty parts and labor. We thank you again for your patronage.

BC
Brittney C.
02/02/2018
Great Service!
Great customer service. Honest and efficient.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you Brittney, we appreciate your patronage and great feedback. Thank you again.

OM
OWEN M.
Toyota Sequoia
02/01/2018
Good (and expensive)
Ever since the new building was completed, the prices have steadily increased. However, if you want the job done right, this is one of the places to go. Ryan, the service manager, keeps you informed of what's happening and what the costs are going to be. In the years I've been going here, I've had one repair that failed shortly after (a rather expensive one) and they re-repaired it for no charge! They stand behind their work.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you Mr. M. we really appreciate the great feedback and kind words. Thank you again for coming back in to see us.

SUE C.
01/29/2018
Great
Just really good at what they do.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 01/30/2018

Thank you Sue for the great review and kind words. We really appreciate your patronage.

DOREEN H.
01/27/2018
Always Honest, Reliable and Thorough
I have been a client at Parker Automotive for 10 years and through 3 cars. They have never failed to exceed my expectations. I have referred friends who have joined the Parker Automotive cheering section.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you Doreen for so many years of believing in us. We really appreciate all the support of us and the recommendations. Thank you again.

LD
LETTY D.
Cadillac DeVille
01/25/2018
Great!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 01/26/2018

Thank you so much we really appreciate the feedback and very kind words.

BW
BERNIE W.
01/20/2018
My visit
Went to my favorite car maintenace place with a fluid leak. Prepared to spend the day waiting, and a big hit on my credit card. Told them find it and fix it. About 15 minutes later, was told the leak was due to a problem with the rubber seal on the oil filter. The fix? A new oil filter. Cost? Nothing. Work done under warranty. Was shocked. Why? A dishonest place could have told me anything, charged me any amount, and would have known no better. Further confirmation Parker is an excellent place to do business.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you so much Bernie, we really appreciate the great review and we are really happy that we could take care of that leak for you. Thank you again.

BE
Bert E.
Toyota Tundra
01/14/2018
Good people great service
Dependable, honest and fair. I’m glad to have found a shop that actually makes me feel good about servicing my vehicle!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you Bert, we really appreciate the great feedback. We wold also like to thank you for your patronage.

JOSH C.
Acura RL
01/09/2018
Very friendly
You guys are always awesome! Thanks for the quick and easy service!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Josh for the great review and very kind words. We really appreciate your business. Thank you again.

PH
PATRICIA H.
12/30/2017
always available
I am able to call Parker in the morning to see if they have any spots open to check out a car I am looking at and they make time for me!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you Trish, we really appreciate the very kind words. We thank you again.

PP
Peggy P.
12/16/2017
When you walk in there waiting to help you
You get a Tech who ready to help and solve your car needs !
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 12/19/2017

Thank you Peggy for the kind feedback and great review. We thank you for your patronage.

BELINDA B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/08/2017
Reliable, efficient, and trustworthy.
I always have peace of mind driving my 2008 Subaru after Parker Automotive has completed recommended maintenance and repairs.
Ryan and Scott always take the time to explain what repairs are needed and the approximate cost of those repairs and when my
vehicle will be ready for pick up. They are the Best!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 12/08/2017

Thank you Mrs. B. for your continual support of us and great reviews. We really appreciate your patronage.