Latest Review about 1 month ago

GM
Gene M.
06/15/2019
Offended
I found being quizzed about how much I paid for 60k maintenance and were I got it offensive. None our your business...
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/26/2019

From the entire team at Parker Automotive, we owe you an apology. We have worked hard for many years to become the gold- standard in customer satisfaction. We hope to continue to do business with one another in the future. We look forward to seeing you soon and thank you for your business.

GM
GENE M.
06/14/2019
Recent service
I found it tacky and unprofessional to quiz me about where I had 60k service and ask about cost then tell me they couldn’t have done good work. So unprofessional. Need to not offend customers.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/26/2019

AG
ANNI G.
Honda Accord Wgn
02/27/2019
Great customer service. Love them!
Been a customer for 10 years. Courtesy drive home and back. They even wash your car before you get it back. Great customer service. Highly recommend them . They keep my 21 year old car on the road.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for so many great years of trusting us with your Honda Accord. We are glad that the brake system and radiator hoses are working properly now. Thank you again.

KR
Kyle R.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/29/2019
Would not recommend.
Brought it in for a ball joint change. Charged me $62 and told me they could not change it with out changing the control arm and would cost $1143+ tax which was incorrect as i had it changed and the control arm did not need to be replaced. So becareful they will charge you money without doing any maintenance on your vehicle.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 02/01/2019

Hello Mr. R.,
Upon inspection of your vehicle, we found the left front control arm, ball joint, hub assembly were rusted beyond repair. As per our recommendation, the safe and proper repair was for the replacement of the left front control arm, ball joint, and hub assembly. With over 100 years of combined experience, we collectively felt the recommendations were the proper repair for the safety of yourself as well as others. If you have any questions or concerns please gives a call at 520-323-1960. Thank you

LD
LETTY D.
Cadillac DeVille
01/25/2018
Great!
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 01/26/2018

Thank you so much we really appreciate the feedback and very kind words.

Martin H.
Honda Accord
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Martin said they charged him $145 and didn't do anything he asked them to do.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 06/14/2017

Hello Martin we did exactly what you told us to do. We diagnosed your vehicles issue's and informed you on the repairs that needed to be preformed to fix the Accord and you declined the repairs at that time. If you have anymore questions give us a call back 520-323-1960

Maria R.
Chevrolet Metro
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Maria said her experience was not the very best. The service was expensive and her air conditioner still has the leak. She would not recommend them because it was not repaired.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 05/04/2017

Hello Maria, we are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with our service. All of work comes with a three year or 36,000 mile warranty. Thats the leader in this town. We appreciate your business. thank you.

Jesse S.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Jesse said she loves the mechanic, Scott at this business. He has been her mechanic for years. She has been with him since he had his own facility and he is great. He started working there and she followed him there. She stated she feels the costs there are high. She had taken a line of credit out to have service performed on her 2002 vehicle. The service cost $2,400. They had given her $25 coupons and she saved up $175 worth for a trip to Oregon. When she went in, she found out she could not use them for various reasons. There were a bunch of rules that she was unaware of. She stated she is not super happy because she feels they don't care. She mentioned what they did was very petty and she couldn't use any of their discounts. They just wanted to nickel and dime her. She said she had no plans to go back and is very disappointed. She would not recommend them to anyone.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/21/2017

Hello Jesse, I completely understand how you feel about this situation. Scott will be contacting you to resolve this issue. Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Jayd M.
Toyota Sequoia
02/03/2017 Category: Service
Jayd said she likes the business and their employees. She would not recommend them for service because they are more expensive than a dealership.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Jayd for the great review and feedback. We understand that price has a big deal to you, but have to remember that all of work done here is covered with our own 3 year 36,000 mile warranty parts and labor. Thank you again for your business.

SV
Sonya V.
Arizona
Scion xB
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Sonya said the business contacted her and discussed the situation with her and took care of the problem.

11/05/2016 Category: Service
Sonya said it was a little more expensive, compared to what she usually pays. She was not satisfied with the service she received from this business. She is unsure if her dissatisfaction is due to their change in ownership. She also mentioned she has been going to this facility for 2 years and she can tell there is something different. She is going to look a little bit more into it.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 11/11/2016

Hello Sonya I am sorry that you feel this way. We will make it right for you. I know we have contacted you already and thank you for your patronage.

KR
Karen R.
Nissan Sentra
09/19/2016 Category: Service
Karen said she went in for a diagnostic exam and the business told her that her vehicle needed a lot more work than she thought. She stated she did not think they were being honest.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 09/21/2016

Hello Karen I am sorry for this issue at hand, and would like for you to call us so we could resolve this issue. We would love to hear back from you thank you.

RJ
Randy J.
Chrysler Town
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Randy said he would not recommend this business for service because they charged a bad price.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 09/19/2016

Hello Mr. J. please give Ryan or Scott a call at 323-1960 so we can resolve this issue. Thank you

TC
Tony C.
Arizona
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Tony said this business fixed the problem but up sold to him on some fluids. When he got his vehicle back, the air conditioner was no longer working. When he took the vehicle back, they acted like it must have been broken before they touched it. He knew it was working before and he said he felt they should have checked that while he had his vehicle there but they acted like it was no big deal. He said he was frustrated.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 07/01/2016

Hello Tony we appolgize for the frustrastion. If you have any issues please feel free to call Ryan and go over them. Again we are sorry and hope that we have made it right for you, thank you.

520-323-1960

SUSAN B.
05/02/2016
disappointed
I had a recent visit to Parker for an oil change and fluids flushed. I discovered 2 days later that the windshield wiper blades were dried out. One would expect this would be part of a 30 point check. I had to replace the wiper blades, much to my frustration, Parker had done this replacement last year. I discovered that they had placed 2--18" blades instead of the manufacture recommendation of a 22" and a 19" blade. I do not have confidence that they take the time to do a thorough job and perhaps take shortcuts.
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 05/03/2016

Thank you Susan for your feedback. I know Ryan has already contacted you to resolve this issue. We hope to gain your confidence with our future services. We thank you again.

EB
ERIC B.
02/14/2016
Toyota Maintenance
After receiving an estimate of $870 for the following 130K mi maintenance schedule: oil change, front transfer case oil replacement, transmission fluid/filter change and spark plug change, I was shocked. I've done enough of my own work to know this was more than a little pricey. I declined the service (save the oil change) and called two local garages for estimates on the same services. Both garages assured me that they would use original Toyota parts and Toyota approved equipment and fluids. Both quotes were less than half of your quote.

This type of price gouging is downright unethical. At least I knew enough about cars to know when I was about to be cheated. Most of your customers are perhaps less car savvy. The only statement I can make in your favor is that, at least I was given an estimated before the work was done.

I think you should be ashamed of yourselves. I suppose however, that is unlikely and you'll keep preying on the unsuspecting You'll not have my business again nor that of anyone I know or from anyone who asks me about your business.
Eric S. Britten
Parker A., Online Manager from Parker Automotive responded on 02/16/2016

Hello Eric, lets start off by saying you were quoted for a 120K mi. maintenance service, which is major service that includes all of the following fluids:
front and rear differentials fluids
transfer case fluid
Transmission fluid flush with Toyota factory fluid WS(world standard full synthetic trans fluid)
and Spark plugs
 along with the 120k service which consists of the following:
Change oil and oil filter inspect all filters, tires, brakes, suspension, drive-line and axles, along with topping off all fluids  tighten all chassis and suspension points, rotating the tires and greasing all chassis and drive line points , along with setting all tire air pressures including the spare and lubing door hinges and rubber gasket molding around the door trims.
We have factory trained and ASE certified technicians working on the 4 runner. Our customers are smart by trusting us with there vehicles for a long time 22 years to be exact. We have built this business on honestly and trusted repair work. Thats why we have a 3 year and 36,000 mile warranty because we stand behind our work always have always will. We have very smart customers and a huge number of them, we build confidence, trust and safety with all of our customers new and old. You are comparing apples to oranges when do with other "local garages". Thank you for your feed back it is much appreciated.