Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Paul B. on 04/25/2018
"Excellent Service"
I waited 40 minutes for an oil change on a Saturday afternoon. What I liked most about the experience was the friendly person at the desk. I also liked the very comfortable large leather couch where I took a nap while the car was being serviced.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 04/21/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018 02:29 PM
Charles E. on 04/25/2018
Spoke with Patsy. She said the business was able to take care of her problem, they were very kind and she has been there several times. She also said she was very pleased with their work.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
Service Date: 04/23/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018
Jeff H. on 04/23/2018
"Always great service"
Been taking all my vehicles here for a couple of years. great service, dependable. It is nice to find an auto shop you trust and can depend on.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 06:10 PM
Mohid T. on 04/23/2018
Spoke with Mohid's wife. She said she would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 04/21/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018
DAVID J. on 04/21/2018
"Great service - goes the extra mile"
The team at Parker Custer Tire and Service is fantastic. I like them for their honesty, responsiveness, and knowledge. They take time to explain things. The most important thing is they treat my wife with respect (don't treat her differently because she is a woman). I have been going to there shop for about 3 years, and I will continue to go as long as I am in the area.
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 06:30 AM
Ashley B. on 04/16/2018
"Excellent Service Again"
We are consistently impressed with the level of service provided by this shop. They really go out of their way to make us feel like valued customers. Our car drives like a dream now, too! Thanks, Parker Custer Tire!
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Review Created: 04/16/2018 12:37 PM
HEATHER T. on 04/14/2018
"Great place!!"
Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable. Car is always done right!!😊
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018 10:38 PM
Kathy M. on 04/14/2018
"Parker Custer Tire and Service techs care about their customers"
I took my car to Parker Custer Tire and Service with an electrical issue. Diagnosis revealed an electronic module has gone out.
My car is very old (1994) and that module was long ago discontinued by the manufacturer. Further, it's no longer produced by EOM sources or available at any auto parts supplier. Still, the techs at Parker Custer Tire and Service did everything they could to find the now obsolete part, even calling and visiting salvage yards. As they looked for the part, they put my dash back together so that I could drive the car back home to Rockwall, not knowing that they wouldn't have to take it apart again to install the part.

As they were searching for the part, I, too, was searching, and couldn't find it, either. It can't be found. After two weeks, I gave up looking for the part, resigned myself to shopping for a newer car, and went in to Parker Custer Tire and Service to pay what I owe them. After all of the time they put into my car, they only charged me a $24.95 diagnostic fee.

I highly recommend Parker Custer Tire and Service and will definitely take my next vehicle to them for service and repairs.
Vehicle: Chrysler Concorde
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018 01:45 PM
DONNA G. on 04/14/2018
"FRIENDLY...COURTEOUS...HONEST..."
Same as above. Also convenient for me.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018 06:53 AM
ERICH A. on 04/13/2018
"Thorough Diagnosis "
While in for servicing front suspension they discovered a leak in the steering rack. I’m glad they found it then rather than have a serious failure down the road from not knowing it was a problem and continuing to drive it that way. While a steering rack is not cheap on a BMW, I feel like they found a new unit for a fair price. Another item was a vibration in the steering while braking. After some discussion with Steve, he pinpointed brake rotors; even brand new, they are often not perfect and should be turned before installation. He was absolutely right; I had the rotors ‘pro-cut’ (rotors left mounted on hubs) and the vibration disappeared for good! My thanks to Steve, Daniel, Robert & Diego for jobs well done! Diagnosing BMW problems can often be a difficult task.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 09:08 AM
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 04/13/2018

Erich, we appreciate the very gracious review and your continued patronage.  You've been trusting your vehicles to us for a long time and we certainly appreicate the trust you place with us.

Steve Gentry

Bret W. on 04/12/2018
Bret said, the business did a good job for him.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Steve G., Owner at Parker Custer Tire And Service responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you Bret, we're very glad you feel that you received quality service as that's always our goal.  We look forward to seeing you again when your vehicle needs service.

Steve Gentry

Nasir P. on 04/12/2018
Nasir said that his experience with the facility was good. However, they were a bit slow getting his vehicle back to him.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Gary H. on 04/12/2018
Gary said they took good care of him . They are quick and friendly. He said he is a happy customer.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 04/11/2018
RICHARD K. on 04/11/2018
"Flat Tire"
Fast service, identified and fixed the problem (nail), and no charge because of the road hazard coverage on the tire.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 350
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 08:57 AM
Vincent D. on 04/11/2018
Vincent said that the business provided good service. He visits all the time.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018
CONRAD B. on 04/08/2018
"Mustang Transmission Shift Cable"
Parker Custer Tire ordered a new transmission shift cable for my '86 Mustang and then installed it. The Mustang now shifts a whole lot better than before.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/08/2018 09:26 AM
JUDY P. on 04/05/2018
"Service"
Great service and friendly people
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 05:59 AM
John N. on 04/05/2018
John said the staff always take care of him.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 03/28/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018
Cory M. on 04/04/2018
Cory said Steve and Daniel are the most trusted mechanics in the area. He stated the business services their entire fleet.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018
Quinton B. on 04/01/2018
"Auto Review"
Great Service, the employees are extremely friendly and helpful! Definitely will be taking my car back there.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn