RHONDA M.
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Service experience
Right on time for appointment. No waiting. Told me it would take about an hour and half. Had it done in less than 1 hour. People super helpful and friendly. I drove from Spokane because they are so awesome

PJ
PAUL J.
Moscow, ID
07/27/2021 Category: Sales
Small town family atmosphere
I appreciate the no hard pressure sales. It is also nice that Parker Subaru did not contact me unless I asked a question. Sales representative were friendly, not overbearing and HONEST. Best expeience with a car dealer ever

SHEILA W S.
Hayden, ID
07/27/2021 Category: Service
3rd Subaru!
We now own our 3rd Subaru. We love our Subaru and receive beyond excellent service from our Subaru Service Department!

VD
VIKTORIA D.
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Amazing experience and service as always.
Best customer service and amazing staff wouldn't go anywhere else for my Subaru needs.

Rockford, WA
07/26/2021 Category: Sales
Parker aims to please.
There was no high pressure. Rather they display a desire to assist and meet needs.

AL
ATHLAN L.
Greenacres, WA
Subaru Ascent
07/25/2021 Category: Sales
Fantastic experience
From the moment you are greeted on the lot to meeting with finance and then driving away in your vehicle, the whole experience is wonderful. Bryan DeAnda is thoughtful, honest, and knowledgeable. Thank you!

KATHY B.
Ritzville, WA
07/25/2021 Category: Sales
Everyone treated with such kindness
Best experience of buying car. Willing to help me make payments that fit my budget. Friendly staff.

Friendly, no hassle service
I never felt pressure to buy or add extras. They worked to get me the best interest rate possible and were very thorough in explaining the loan agreement, warranty and all the features on my new Forester. Top notch service!

CF
CARLA F.
07/24/2021 Category: Service
I love Parker Subaru!! They are amazing!!

FF
FRANK F.
Prompt and efficient
The staff were very polite and efficient..

see below
Chris my service rep was friendly and efficient and Kevin the shuttle driver was very nice.

KT
KELLY T.
Customer Service Rockstars
Buying a car in the current market can be frustrating and disheartening because of extremely low inventory and some dealerships charging “market adjustments” of up to $2,000 over MSRP.

Parker Subaru was a bright spot - with their extremely fair pricing and extraordinary customer service. My husband and I worked with Tommy Pfau (salesperson) and Jeremiah Sarbacher (business manager) and we’re thoroughly imprwith both of them.

There was a several-week wait for my car to arrive and Tommy checked in with regular updates and took multiple “one more thing” questions - all with a smile on his face. Tommy also provided a walk-thru of all my new car’s bells and whistles that helped me get the most out of my car from the get-go.

Jeremiah walked us through all the various service and warranty options with a genuine belief in their value, while not being remotely pushy.

Both Tommy and Jeremiah repeatedly offered to help if we had any questions moving forward - I have found this to be any empty offer by others, but believe they really mean it. I probably won’t need their assistance, but it’s nice to know it’s available.

Bottom line, the best and easiest car-buying experience I’ve ever had and I would highly recommend Parker Subaru.

P.S. I know I didn’t speak about the quality of my car, but come on, it’s a Subaru, of course it’s awesome!

AY
ANNE Y.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
Leasing a Subaru
Parker Subaru was wonderful in their assistance of my leasing my first Subaru. The salesman and general manager were kind, professional and had great knowledge and information regarding my lease experience. I have never owned a Subaru and am really happy to now have a Forester. Everything from driving different types of Subarus to the final signing of papers went smoothly. I started with and online request to Parker regarding leasing and the online service was excellent as well. I would recommend Parker Subaru to anyone looking for their next car.

RA
ROBER A.
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I brought my vehicle in on the wrong day and the Service Rep Christopher, made room in today’s schedule and took care of all my car needs. I’m very appreciative.

07/23/2021 Category: Service
Lack of service department listening to the customer.
I have complained about my window not working properly before my appointment. They told me oh it's just dirty and you need to keep it clean. (the window where it seals shut) ok.. so I did and it did not resolve the issue. So, I stated it was still doing it. Drove all the way there for them to tell me, "OH, we need to order the part." I live 45 mins away. NOW, I have to go back for them to actually fix the part. This will be the third time I've had to go back for this issue. I don't appreciate being taken seriously when I explain the issue and get blown off.