Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

RANDY R.
Service on my Outback
Friendly efficient people, little things not related to service of the car, cookies, and driving my car in to me as paperwork is being done were nice touches.

Thanks

LD
LE ANN D.
Service and knowledge
Had a very good experience with the service, Mike Brown made everything go very smooth.

KELLY M.
Yuma, AZ
Love Parker Subaru
Sales man Sterling Small was great to work with. He took good care of us and our dog Jackie. He was professional and fun to joke with at the same time.
Financial sales man Tomas was also great to work with. He explained everything well and with humor.
We had another good experience at parker subaru. ..this is our 2nd car purchase here.

BW
BARBARA W.
Sandpoint, ID
Barb W
Always immediate attention when arriving and quality work performed as well as letting me know exactly what has been done.....great place

DANIEL G.
Thompson Falls, MT
Subaru Outback (Natl)
Prompt service
Maintenance work was completed in a timely manner. The work included an oil change and tire rotation. Waiting area is very well maintained

Cataldo, ID
Great!
No complaints! Friendly service. Happy with my Ru! Even when they were busy they were nice to me and timely too.

PH
PATRICK H.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Great staff..Professional appearance both personnel and store..
No other place to bring your vehicle for service..

JAMES W.
Hayden Lake, ID
08/21/2018 Category: Sales
Professional. Courtesy. Friendly. Helpful.
We are long time owners of Subaru. This is our 6th Subaru-4th Outback. We have purchased our last two from Parker Subaru. First I will say that over the years the service dept has been excellent!! Even when we had a weird problem with our last Outback heater two winters ago and we had to bring it in repeatedly, the service dept, manger and mechanic were so helpful, kind and even apologetic due to the struggle of pinpointing the problem with the heater and eventually finding the problem and quickly fitting it. Thank you!!! Secondly we just purchased a 2018 Outback and our sales assoc. was Bill Thomas. Bill was very professional and friendly. He was patient with me as I asked a LOT of questions about the new technology, etc... He explained things well, pointed out and discussed in detail all the various highlights of the car. We felt well informed and there was no pressure. Writing up of the offer and the financial paperwork was thorough and timely. Overall everyone we were in contact with at Parker Subaru was refreshing!! Makes purchasing a car actually FUN!!! Thank you Bill Thomas!! And thank you Parker Subaru!! LOVE my new Outback!!!

TH
TINA H.
Rathdrum, ID
Purchase of a 2019 Crosstrek
From start to finish the experience I had working with Drew Sundstrom and other members of the Parker team was one of a kind. I not once felt pressured and was given the best advice for me. As we know, buying a vehicle is not always fun [used vs. new; warranties vs. no warranties, etc.]. I contacted Drew on Thursday, August 16th, and we were able to lock down what I was looking for and I purchased my new car on August 20th. Drew is a soft spoken, well-mannered young man. I will definitely be sending family and friends his way and if I am in ever in need of another car Drew is definitely my go-to guy. Thanks - Drew!!!!

Graham, WA
Flexible
I travel between WA and MT and needed an oil change and they were very helpful and fit me in

STEPHEN W.
Post Falls, ID
Subaru WRX
Great!
Found a few items I needed to take care of, and had an oil change. Decently reasonable on the price too! The fellow that helped me was awesome though, 5 stars are for him.

SCOTT M.
08/20/2018 Category: Sales
Scott's new car
Susie and I had a very excellent experience with Mike our salesman. Thank you for making it easy to make a quick decision on our new Subaru

CHAD C.
Customer Service After the Sale
Well taken care of again! Its been a year since we purchased our vehicle from Parker Subaru and they are still taking better care of us than any past dealership experience.

CAROLYN M.
Wonderful experience
This is the 2nd car I've purchased from Parker Subaru. Excellent customer service and a pleasure to do business with. Jason White did an amazing job, and the entire team was friendly & courteous as always.

JULIE R.
Osburn, ID
08/19/2018 Category: Sales
So friendly, very informative, super knowledge of cars and accessories. Thank you Bill Thomas for being so helpful.

STEVEN B.
Star, ID
08/19/2018 Category: Sales
Exceeded all of my expectations!
From beginning to end, the simplest car buying experience that I’ve ever had. Everyone that I engaged with was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and went the extra mile to make my experience unforgettable. Special thanks to Chris, Shawn, Sean, and Don. Great job all around. If you are planning on shopping at Parker... then what are you waiting for... THESE GUYS ARE SIMPLY THE BEST! Thank you for everything.

Hayden, ID
08/19/2018 Category: Service
So fast!!
Brought my 2017 Outback in for an oil change and was told it would take about an hour. No problem, I brought plenty to keep me busy while I waited. Not 20-mins later my car was ready. Excellent service, just a little too quick-I didn’t have a chance to get anything done!! Thanks.

Subaru Legacy
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
Great service, quick, and very friendly staff

08/18/2018 Category: Sales
Everyone was very kind & took their time to get to know what I was looking for. I didn't feel pressured into the purchase. They made the process very simple.

TP
TRACY P.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Subaru Legacy
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Great as usual!!
Told me what I needed and didn't try to upsell anything to me.