Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Friendly
Amazing service by Drew!

Spokane, WA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation, excellent customer service. There is a problem when driving from a start when cold only, dealership could not copy the issue. Other than that everything is great.

KC
KELSEY C.
Liberty Lake, WA
Jeep Renegade
06/20/2018 Category: Sales
Best customer service!
Adam and Thomas were wonderful! Thank you very much!

PS
PAMELA S.
Dalton Gardens, ID
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Service was done in a timely matter. In and out for an oil change in no time.

RT
RAYMOND T.
Hayden, ID
Subaru Impreza
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Repaired in a timely manner

Clark Fork, ID
Subaru CROS
Pleased with service
Appreciate the customer discount and thorough service and repair

CLEM M.
Elk River, ID
Customer Service can't be beat
We arrived without scheduling an appointment. The service department was able to accommodate us, which we greatly appreciated!

JN
JOHN N.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The service people were were outstanding.
As I referred to earlier the service people were excellent. So was Shawn (new salesman) when explaining to me some of the gaggetry (buttons & screens) and how to modify/adjust/reprogram some of the preset settings.
The only drawback from a perfect rating was my experience trying to contact your offices by phone. Apparently your phone system was malfunctioning when I was trying to talk to the service people about my car's needs (repairs). I tried several phone numbers and was disconnected from each one without talking to anyone. This was very frustrating as I was also waiting for your shuttle, and needed to tell them where to pick me up.
((The only phone call I made, and got an answer on, must have been the person's cell phone, because he didn't know of the major phone system's malfunction))

CINDY C.
Love my Subaru!
Robert is great! He got my fog lights installed, and bumper guard put on! They look great! Always happy to see the team at Subaru. Very professional!

LF
LAURA F.
Subaru Review
Friendly, efficient, makes the customer feel like #1
Love it!!!!! I will keep coming back!

Laura

CAROL W.
Priest River, ID
Subaru is the Best!
I will continue to bring my 2016 Subaru back to the dealer for service as the service department is awesome! I have not had a bad experience once in the 2 1/2 yrs since purchasing my Subaru from Parker Subaru. This time Brent was great. He told me about the 10% discount that I would receive and called the next day when my car was ready. When I went to pickup my car and leave the loaner, Brent & I discussed new tires for possibly before winter. He was very informative & even gave me a quote. Thank you Brent for being to human!

KR
KENNETH R.
Osburn, ID
06/19/2018 Category: Sales
Fantastic service
I must say that this experience at Parker Subaru was amazing. The staff and dealership went above and beyond to make sure we were able to get a vehicle and we're treated properly. There isn't enough to say about this place and staff, their professionalism and dedication towards customers has made my family life long customers.

SY
STEVEN Y.
Rathdrum, ID
Subaru CROS
06/19/2018 Category: Sales
New Car!
We had a great experience at Parker Subaru. We felt thoroughly informed and not taken advantage of. Our salesman was very personable and knowledgeable, even when asked about other brands and makes of vehicles. The purchasing was quick and thorough and we didn't have to spend all day in the showroom filling out paperwork. Would buy here again!!

JENNIFER L.
Mesa, AZ
Subaru Baja (Natl)
Recall visit
Excellent customer support. Provided a wonderful loaner and they even cleaned my car.

AJ
ALICE J.
Deer Park, WA
06/18/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly people and prices
Moved me from my lease in to the purchase with ease. fair purchase price too.

EB
EMILY B.
Post Falls, ID
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Great Service!
I have always had such a wonderful experience with your dealership. I had the pleasure of working with Joe on this last service trip and he was super nice and informative. The friendly staff and great service make me a repeat customer.

JERRY T.
Spokane Valley, WA
Great Customer Service...
I'm a new service customer and highly recommend Parker Subaru.
Very easy appointment scheduling with sooner than expected service time.
Thorough check-up on all vehicle systems.....FREE...!!

JAMES K.
Post Falls, ID
06/18/2018 Category: Service
The folks that work at Parker Subaru are very friendly and accomodating. Chris Leonard understands how important customer service is, he leads by example.
Brent was able to get me in for an unscheduled service on a very busy Monday and I really appreciate the service I received. Very professional and timely, thank you.

WA
2017 subaru outback oil change/tire rotation
They are so welcoming and speedy but get the job done!!

ES
EDWIN S.
Athol, ID
Sevice
They, although busy got me in and out quickly , Happy!