Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

DAVID R.
Spokane, WA
All your employees
You are not a normal auto dealership. Everyone is so helpful and always go out of their way to make your visit pleasant and fast too.

MICHELE G.
Customer service
Great service, answered all questions, with appointment pre-scheduled finished in timely manner. Thank you

Rathdrum, ID
Outstanding and Thanks!
Exceptional service every time! Friendly, courteous, and on time. Love the voucher for the free car wash. Thanks again!

EM
ELIZABETH M.
Review of Parker Subaru
I have been to Parker Subaru many times and the staff in the Service Dept are always helpful and have a smile.
I feel confident when I go there that their prices are fair and they do a great job!

Missoula, MT
Subaru Ascent
From Outback to Ascent
Working with Sterling Small and Chris Cluster was absolutely great, easy going and no pressure. Would buy from Sterling and Chris again.

SANDRA S.
Careywood, ID
Subaru Crosstrek
Best service ever
Got my remote starter installed today , not only was it affordable , it took less than 2 hours to install . Always professional , efficient and awesome.

PA
PAMELA A.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
We went in for our first oil change/ service and we were completely satisfied with the service and the way we were treated. Parker Subaru is a standout dealership!

TERESA B.
10/18/2018 Category: Sales
They go above and beyond all expectations!
Complete no hassle buying of vehicle, Shawn stayed in touch with me the whole time I was looking for a vehicle and found the perfect fit for me... So a huge thank you to Parker Subaru of CDA! Love my Jeep! I will recommend this company to anyone!

WB
WILLIAM B.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient and well informed.
Upon arrival I was greeted warmly and my request for service was handled quickly. I waited in your customer waiting room and had a fresh warm cookie, a nice touch. The black chair was very uncomfortable, the cushioning did not cover a wooden slat as it should have. I was notified when my car would be ready and it was shortly thereafter done. My experience was first class. The only exception being the uncomfortable chair which can easily be rectified.

TG
TODD G.
Friendly Service
They replaced a leaking windshield washer line for free.
Much appreciated!

DARREL H.
Murray, ID
10/18/2018 Category: Sales
They listen to my needs and did it.
Sale,s person Was great I told him what I WANTED he went to work and got it great job.

MARIE S.
Spokane, WA
10/17/2018 Category: Sales
Subaru Outback 2019
Amazing service from all the staff when we purchased our new Subaru. We would highly recommend Parker Subaru in Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho for all the extras amenities you only see here.

CD
CHRIS D.
Trustworthiness
Nice to see a dealership who is honest and reasonable with their services that are required and necessary.

SR
STEPHANIE R.
Chattaroy, WA
Subaru Legacy
Lost car
Three hours verse two but adjustment was given and appreciated

SONIA M.
Clean
Very Courteous and service was within the time frame they told me.

AD
ALYSSA D.
Sagle, ID
Recalls Done Right
I had to take my 91 year old Grandmother's Forester in for a couple recalls. She came with me and waited there. Everyone was helpful and kind. We got checked on regularly by our favorite salesman, Dan Morin. The service department was efficient and they did excellent work. All said and done we were out the door in 2 hours. I highly recommend them!

Liberty Lake, WA
great service
Always great service!

DAVID B.
Spokane Valley, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
once again perfect service
super nice clean fast and fun , wouldn't go anywhere else

GI
GEORGE I.
Quick &comfy
Easy web appointments, knowledgeable staff& prompt service make Parker Subaru a winner.

BW
BRENDA W.
Pinehurst, ID
Kudos
Josh Lewis is very courteous and professional. I have had several issues with my new vehicle and although it is frustrating to have to bring it in, Josh is always pleasant and makes me feel like it will always be taken care of quickly and satisfactory. I am very pleased with his service and Parker Subaru is lucky to have him on their team.