Overall Rating 4.0000007/5Overall Rating 4.0000007/5Overall Rating 4.0000007/5Overall Rating 4.0000007/5rating 4.0000007
Overall Rating 2.0740711/5Overall Rating 2.0740711/5rating 2.0740711rating 2.0740711rating 2.0740711

JV
Jessica V.
Always great service
From my first visit, rudy was so helpful and friendly. The sales team went above and beyond to get me the right vehicle and the right deal. Since then, the service department has continued the customer service. They fit me in on a busy day bc a light came on and i wanted to make sure all was ok and my first service appointment was efficient and quick. The entire parks hyundai team is great!!

David M.
Middleburg, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
22,500 Service
No issues with Parks - I'm still trying to convince my wife to bring her Hyundai Sonata here for service.

High Springs, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
Excellent work
Excellent work

AF
Autumn F.
11/15/2018
Tire rotation
Just went in for a oil change and tire rotation, rotation was never done but told me it was. How do I even know my oil was changed? At this point I’m very upset and don’t trust them
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/16/2018

Ms. Finzer, thank you for taking the time to speak with me yesterday. I'm sorry we let you down. We appreciate the opportunity to make things right for you. Any questions, please dont hesitate to reach out to us, thank you again, Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai/Genesis Svc Mngr 352-372-4251

ND
Nancy D.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Got it done!
I did not have an appointment but just needed tires checked (low pressure signal was on) and due for an oil change. Arrived about 10:30 and was on my way home by 11:30 with oil changed, tires rotated and washed. It took me longer to drive to and from the dealership.

GS
Gordon S.
Branford, FL
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2018 Category: Service
no sticker on windshield showing when next oil change due
this is no real problem because I have my paperwork to show when next change is due. It's just strange that they didn't put the sticker on the windshield?

Carolyn H.
Ocala, FL
11/12/2018 Category: Service
had several recalls, they did a great job
They were very nice and did a great job. Looking forward to getting my car serviced there again in the future.
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/12/2018

Hello and thank you Ms. Carolyn.  We are honored to have the opportunity to be of service and look forward to serving you again in the near future.  In the end, service is what separates us from the next dealership, You REALLY count at Parks of Gainesville.  With Respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

Robert M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Thanks for your usual great service. We can always count on you!

Thank you for the terrific review and comments.  We are always looking for ways to do a better job of serving You.  It really is our pleasure to be of service to you...You bring out the best in all of us.  We really do care...With Respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

MK
Murthy K.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
I went in for oil change without a prior appointment. They accommodated me and did the needed service and software upgrades. As always never tried to do pile up extra services like balancing etc. they are the best.
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/13/2018

Good Day:  Thank you so very much for preparing and submitting your 5-Star Review to describe your recent experience at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville.  We really appreciate your comments and are grateful to have Clients like you to serve.  It is our pleasure.  With Respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Good work, prompt service.
Parks does what is needed in a timely fashion.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
too long
Way too ling
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/08/2018

Mr. Doria, I'm sorry we let you down, thank you for letting us know. I know your time is valuable and there is no excuse not to keep you informed. I left you a message on your voice mail, if you get the opportunity to return my call i would appreciate it greatly, thank you. Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai/Genesis Svc Mngr 352-372-4251 X-64702

NC
Nick C.
St Pete, FL
11/07/2018 Category: Service
towed in wont start
quick service good comunication

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.  It is never fun to have to deal with a situation where your vehicle is not running the way it should.  I am writing to express a heartfelt thank you for sharing your feedback and comments with us about your recent visit.  You see, at Parks Hyundai, you REALLY DO COUNT.  We value every single Client and we are always thankful for the opportunity to work with Client's like you.  I promise, you really count at Parks.  We look forward to serving you again in the not too distant future.  Wishing you all the best.  With Respect.  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

Mark L.
Ocala, FL
11/06/2018 Category: Service
my experience with Hyundai.
Bought in Lee’burg cause parks never had a loaded vehicle . Went for service there 1 time .it was ok . ,but to far . Went to Ocala & they sucked crooks & very rude . Parks a few service visits & happy . Very fast . They haven’t tried to sell me what I don’t need as of yet . If they do to much I’ll b gone . Service lady was great professional curtious . I don’t remember her name but will deal with her from now on . Lounge is nice environment .

CD
Carole D.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
I had a dead battery that I got a jump to get to the dealer. Joey took over as soon as I got there and I was out of there in about 1/2 hour and the battery was under warranty so it was free. My car was washed and I was thrilled.

Ann M.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual!
This is my second car purchase from Parks Hyundai and I've gone no where else for service. Why change something that works well?? Always greeted with a friendly face, service is fast and the waiting room is comfortable. Thanks, Joey in the service department!

Hello:  My name is Brent Russell and I read every review, comment, or suggestion about our Dealership.  This is one of the many ways we learn how to strengthen our services to do a better job of taking care of you.  We are grateful for your feedback and comments.  Thank you.  With Respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

Jacqueline L.
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Lewis Review
Starting with our salesman, Rudy Porter. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and and concern for our needs and satisfaction, The Sales manager,
Scott Wilkerson worked very hard for business and found the way to get us everything we wanted. And even the General Manager got involved and mage us feel that we got an outstanding deal. I will return next year for another deal on another car we have,

Hello:  In the end, I believe Customer Service is what makes your visit with us better and different from the next Dealership.  I'm thrilled to hear about your interactions with Scott and the General Manager - they are really exceptional people.  Rest assured, there is an entire team that is ready to help at any time.  You really count at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville.  Thank you!  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

AL
Alexandria L.
Keystone Heights, FL
11/03/2018 Category: Service
First Service with new vehicle purchase
I brought my Elantra in that I purchased from Ariel at this dealership a couple months ago after trading in my old Hyundai. I was running late for the appointment but they made sure to get me taken care of and the oil change was faster than the expected time.

KW
Kelli W.
Alachua, FL
Pissed Off Customer
Won't Be Back
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/05/2018

Ms Williams, I'm sorry we let you down, thank you for letting us know. Communication is vital to he customer and there is no excuse not to keep you informed. We will be reaching out to you to discuss this further. Thank you Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai/Genesis Svc Mngr 352-372-4251 X-64702

Amanda B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Thank you!
Timely and courteous service. Recent interaction with dodge for my husband's car was horrific and having my vehicle serviced at parks Hyundai was a complete 180* difference. Very grateful

GP
Gavin P.
Manasquan, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
friendly and helpful service
Last two times dealt with super nice and helpful service girl Melissa
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/02/2018

Hello:  We are most grateful for your taking time out of your busy schedule to give our Service Department a 5-Star Rating.  We are always looking for ways to continue to improve and we sincerely appreciate your comments.  Respectfully, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.