Overall Rating 4.0606067/5Overall Rating 4.0606067/5Overall Rating 4.0606067/5Overall Rating 4.0606067/5rating 4.0606067
Overall Rating 2.0312488/5Overall Rating 2.0312488/5rating 2.0312488rating 2.0312488rating 2.0312488

James L.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Easy service great customer interaction
That once guy, jackson, was great in his service and explanation of the situation. The kind of guy I would want as a life-long friend probably.

WF
William F.----- Satisfied with Dealership

Dave G.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
recall
fast,friendly,comfortable waiting area with TV,coffee,cookies!

Jenny L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic experience
Great experience!

Suzanne H.
The Villages, FL
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with Parks Hyundai of Gainesville!

JZ
John Z.
Interlachen, FL
03/15/2019 Category: Service
The service department treated my wife with great respect when she brought the car in for service
see above

IR
Irving R.
Cedar Key, FL
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Good dealership
Every time we go there the folks are nice to work with. They make the experience great

Jan H.
Williston, FL
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Park's Hyundai service department for
Very pleased with Park's Hyundia

Cynthia C.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Recommendation
Staff is friendly and the work was done in an appropriate length of time.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Did the job efficiently , answered all questions
See above

GW
Gregory W.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy / Dependable
I can rely on Parks Hyundai to service
my car in full; they service what needs
to be serviced. They'll do a complete
check on the engine, brakes, etc., but
I don't have to worry about them "finding something" just to make a charge. They're honest and dependable - fast too on the
oil changes.
The Service Rep that checked me in was
knowledgeable and courteous.
(Minor note - great waiting area offering
coffee, bottled water, and cookies) :)
Great Customer Service.

Anand B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/07/2019 Category: Service
service car
job taken up efficiently , and completed well

GC
Gary C.
Old Town, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Courteous. Only problem was overinflating tires.

Fl, FL
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor Serice Experience
I came into the dealership for a recall on my car, and the car wasn’t even taken into the garage to begin service until 2 hours after my appointment. Then, the service staff member recommended a brake pad and fluid replacement, to which I agreed, but I wasn’t informed about this until 3 hours after my appointment began. All told, I spent almost 5 hours at the dealership for a recall and brake service, arriving at 11:15 for my appointment and not getting the keys to my car until almost 4. I was hoping for a discount on my service based on the lack of timeliness, but one was not offered. One of the other dealer employees even joked that I should apply for a job at the dealership based on how long I’d been there. I wish I had known about the time it would have taken before arriving, otherwise I would have made arrangements other than waiting. I’m in the process of looking to buy my next vehicle and, after this experience, I’ve decided I will not be getting another Hyundai.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 03/05/2019

Ms., I'm sorry we let you down, thank you for letting us know. We would like to discuss this with you further, we will be reaching out to you,  if you could give us a few minutes of your time it would be greatly appreciated, thank you, Parks Hyundai Customer Svc Relations, Tom Roberts 352-372-4251.

03/03/2019 Category: Service
Always a good experience
Even if it isn’t to your satisfaction at first, they will go out of their way to fix it and make it right.

CG
Celia G.
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer friendly

TT
Teresa T.
Hernando, FL
03/02/2019 Category: Service
My Pic of Hyundai Dealerships in Central Florida
When I have concerns I get the impression that the service representatives truly listen to me and do what they can to see that problems are resolved. If I have a question a sincere effort is made to find someone who can put the answer into terms that I understand.

SL
Steve L.
Newberry, FL
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Easy Customer Repair
I called about a door handle problem . they ordered the replacement part. I went to the body shop so they could match the paint color. Joey in service called me to return to service department so new handle can be put on car. Very easy and convenient. SHL

PS
Exceeds my expectations

Daniele D.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Staff professional and friendly
Appreciated being remembered by name, and since almost 6 months since purchased is why being reminded service now. Since haven't reached mileage. Service depat provided Fantastic time.. especially with out an appointment.