Overall Rating 4.0000016/5Overall Rating 4.0000016/5Overall Rating 4.0000016/5Overall Rating 4.0000016/5rating 4.0000016
Overall Rating 1.9666627/5rating 1.9666627rating 1.9666627rating 1.9666627rating 1.9666627

CD

None

Joan D.
Newberry, FL
Unexpected service
Thank you so much for the service you provided when my husband came in for check up. You buffed out the scratches on my car and I'm so happy that you took the time to do it. Very pleased with Parks.

NS
Nancy S.
Fanning Springs, FL
Service excellence
Mr. Joey Goss is amazing. Scheduling was made easy. Cookies, coffee and tables are sweet. Giving my car a bath is sooo appreciated. All staff are friendly and helpful.

HW
Henry W.
Live Oak, FL
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Question
Why do we not receive dollar saving coupons on oil changes any more? (1/13/2019)
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 01/14/2019

Hello:
Thank you for your question about the Dollar Saving Coupons on Oil Changes.  The coupons are provided by a 3rd Party Advertiser that works for the Dealership...in general, we do not know who is getting "what" until the coupons are brought into service.  I will be talking with our Advertiser to address your comments and see what I can do to address your comment.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Respectfully, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

Meriam M.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Yes it’s a dealership, but....
I think there’s an idea that service at the dealership is more expensive than at other garages, but I have always felt confident that they know what they’re doing, and I think the prices are equitable to other places.

The service team is always friendly and efficient, and the waiting area is comfortable and spacious.

Good Day!
On behalf of all of us at Parks of Gainesville, we wanted to take a moment to send a "heartfelt Thank You" for your taking the time to share wonderful comments and 5-Star Review of your experience with us.  We are proud to have the opportunity to serve you...Thank You!  Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns.  We are here for you.  Respectfully, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

David B.
Cedar Key, FL
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly faces greet you as soon as you pull under the drive up! You know they are glad to see you.
On this visit we had our routine oil change and tire rotation. In addition, Parks Hyundai give us a free car wash and they even washed the inside windshield. While in the comfortable waiting room, we enjoyed some free coffee or water along with some tasty homemade cookies.

We do sincerely appreciate the service we receive from this dealership.
Brent R., Director of Customer Relations from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 01/11/2019

Hello:
We are most grateful for your wonderful review and comments.  It is our pleasure to serve you.  We really do care about making every Client's experience the best possible.  Again, thank you so very much.  With respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

VC
Venita C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
i am not sure what this question is asking
clean, fast service, every one is friendly.

Good Morning:  Thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts and comments about our Service Department.  We are most grateful...all of us say "Thank You!."  You really do care at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville.  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

NW
Nora W.
Hawthorne, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Prefer dealer for oil change
I appreciate the prices and service at the dealer rather than those quick oil change chains that always find extras that I “need”. Plus there’s a free safety check and very courteous customer service.

Good Day:  My name is Brent Russell and I read every review that is submitted about our Dealership.  Thank you so very much for sharing your comments about your experience at Parks.  Further, Jack asked me to forward his heartfelt thank you as well.  You really do count at Parks of Gainesville.  Looking forward to serving you again.  Respectfully,  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

GT
Greg T.
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, fast and accurate service.

Hello:
Thank you so much for taking the time to prepare and submit a review of our Service Department.  We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are most grateful.  With respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

01/05/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
Great experience.

Hello:

On behalf of all of us at Parks of Gainesville, we wanted to say "Thank You!" for your review and wonderful comments.  Your feedback helps motivate us to serve you.  We are most grateful.
Respectfully,  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is kind, respectful, and knowledgeable.
I took my car in for recall checks. Since the inspections would take some time, I was driven home by the courtesy shuttle driver and then picked up to get my car. Everything was completed in a timely manner. Thank you Hyundai.

Good Day:  Thank you for your wonderful comments and 5-Star Review.  We are proud to have the opportunity to be of service to you.  Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need any special assistance.  Wishing you all the best.  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

GP
Guendelyn P.
Micanopy, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Breast!

Hello:
On behalf of all of us at Parks Hyundai, we want to take a moment to say "Thank You" for the opportunity to be of service to you.  We are most grateful and look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.  With respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

LD
Linda D.
Starke, FL
Great service department
I always receive great service when I take my car to this dealership.

Good Day:
We are honored to have the opportunity to be of service to you and your 2012 Sonata.  We really do value your thoughts and comments.  Thank you so very much for the wonderful feedback.  With respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

SN
Sharon N.
Alachua, FL
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for a job well done!
I had a great experience with the service department at Parks Hyundai of Gainesville. When I brought my car in for repair, the service team troubleshot the problem and determined what needed to be done. I was told what to expect and that is exactly what happened. Thank you for a job well done!

Hello:
We sincerely appreciate your review and comments.  We are always looking for ways to strengthen our service...it is a non-stop, continuous process.  I promise we are going to work even harder to deliver a 5-Star experience on your next visit.  Thank you!  Wishing you all our best.  Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

JO
Joseph O.
Newberry, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Nice people, good service.
Always a great place to take my car.

Hello:

We really appreciate your taking the time to share your comments with us at Parks Hyundai.  It is a real pleasure to be of service to you.  I promise we are going to work even harder to earn a 5-Star Review on your next visit.  With respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

TC
Tammy C.
Interlachen, FL
Great
Good service as always

Hello:

My name is Brent Russell and I read every review about our Dealership.  I want to thank you for the comprehensive review of your experience with our Service Department.  I am taking your feedback to modify our protocols to ensure we do a better job of customer communication.  I really appreciate your comments.  I hope your next experience is even better, in part because you took the time to share your observations so honestly.  With respect, Brent Russell - Director, Customer Relations.

Reddick, FL
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff.

CG
Celia G.
Customer service
Customer service

Starke, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Customer Experience
I love how the representatives where able to trade my car in with no hassle.