Overall Rating 4.1951232/5Overall Rating 4.1951232/5Overall Rating 4.1951232/5Overall Rating 4.1951232/5rating 4.1951232
Overall Rating 2.1707341/5Overall Rating 2.1707341/5rating 2.1707341rating 2.1707341rating 2.1707341

DJ
Dorian J.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/19/2019 Category: Service
this service department is fraud
this was the most HORRIBLE experience i have ever encountered. (this experience was so unbelievable i cant fathom to even rewrite or live it again)
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 06/19/2019

Ms, I'm sorry we let you down, thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I look foward to meeting with you Saturday to resolve this for you, thank you, Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai Svc Mngr 352-372-4251 X-64702

KJ
Kay J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Recent service
They are always very helpful, courteous, and friendly.

David C.
Lake City, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Christina was very well versed and helped make all the work on my vehicle well received. She is very committed to making the customer feel a part of the process. I am still waiting to hear from the manager about a tire rebate. Despite this, I am very happy with the way Christina handled my situation.

Dawn B.
Williston, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
The service department should call customers who have scheduled appointments if they are running behind and expect the customer to leave their vehicle overnight. I arrived to my appointment only to find out that they would need to keep my car overnight because they were 10 cars behind. I live in a different town and cannot leave my car overnight. I wasted a friends time having her follow me to the appointment to give me a ride to work. I missed about 45 minutes of work just getting to the appointment and wasted my friends time as well. This could have easily been avoided if the service department manager would have simply called me to tell me that they were behind.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 06/17/2019

Ms Dawn, I'm sorry we let you down,  thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I apologize for the poor communication. If you schedule changes, please dont hesitate to contact me asap otherwise we will look for you on Friday, thank you. Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai Svc Mngr 352-372-4251 X-64702

RO
Ronald O.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2019 Category: Service
N/A
I trust my service tech Joey very highly!! Thank you Joey.

IR
Issallix R.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast and great service.

Raymond H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
my experience
friendly, not pushy, and service has been excellent

Alvin M.
Ocala, FL
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Great as always
I drive from ocala to buy and service my car here. I've bought 3 Hyundais so far. Great car great service

LH
Lorna H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2019 Category: Service

MK
Murthy K.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Always courteous and prompt. The best auto dealership.
Always courteous and prompt. The best auto dealership.

CD
Carole D.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
They are now a five star dealer
For a few years I think growing pains made things a little disjointed. Now I think we are not the step dealer to Ford etc. The service personnel seem more stable. Keep up the good work. Thanks Joey for always being patient and professional.

Raymond B.
Hollister, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Svc
Svc overall is good you should remove the camera from the shop so we don't have to sit and watch all the walking around while waiting for your car

PB
Patricia B.
Trenton, FL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2019 Category: Service
A.c. work
Very friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions in words I could understand. I didn't feel like they were looking for stuff to up my bill.

Dana P.
Bronson, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Maintenance care
Jack in the service department was wonderful!

Sevice
I appreciated the quick service. I was a bit disappointed when I asked if my car was washed and was told yes. Only to get home and see it had not been washed. I had to return to get it washed. Luckily I happened to be on that side of town otherwise would have had to make a special trip

Morya W.
Alachua, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great dealership.
These guys always take care of my car. Great place to go.

Mark M.
Lake City, FL
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Parks comes through again. It is a pleasure working with them!

Lynda B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Dissatisfied customer
Your dealer ship is out of touch with reality.. Have been locked out of car twice now.. When promised this would not happen to me when buying. Car is not of the quality I expected!
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 05/29/2019

Ms Bucciarelli, I'm sorry we let you down, thank for letting us know. I left a message for you on your voice mail. If you get the opportunity i would like to discuss this with you further to correct our short comings, thank you. Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai Svc Mngr or Tom Roberts 352-372-4251 X64702

Lisa S.
Micanopy, FL
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Overall, I was pleased. As a customer all you want is your own car. The part should be in stock not taking six weeks

Antoinette B.
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Very poor communication and just out for the money
Very poor communication and just out for the money is the way that I feel about my most recent experience. From the time that I set the appointment and was promised a loaner and then I get there and I’m told we have no loaners and I was not even showing in the system to show up there. I am paying for tire and wheel hazard coverage yet no one even ask me about it and I was so thrown off by having to pay for the tire/car rental, I did not think of it until a couple of days later. I was promised that someone would get back with me today about this coverage that I’m paying for but of course that did not happen either.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 05/27/2019

Mrs Bobb, I'm sorry for the misunderstaning, thank you for taking to speak with us over the phone. If you wouldnt mind moving forward please bring to our attention any service contracts that you may have. We look forward to having you as one of our customers in the future again. Any question please dont hesiate to contact us, thank you, Ken or Tom 352-372-4251