Overall Rating 3.9615377/5Overall Rating 3.9615377/5Overall Rating 3.9615377/5rating 3.9615377rating 3.9615377
Overall Rating 2.0384588/5Overall Rating 2.0384588/5rating 2.0384588rating 2.0384588rating 2.0384588

LF
Lisa F.
Alachua, FL
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I can see my car being worked on, and they always let me know if I need to do more or provide estimates if needed.

B

Robert G.
Old Town, FL
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional Service
As always, a pleasure having our service done here. Melissa (service) was professional and joyful to do business with.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Efficiency and a comfortable place to wait!

Steven M.
Mc Alpin, FL
09/10/2018 Category: Service
efficient
great service manager. work done in a very reasonable time

YS
Yilmaz S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/07/2018 Category: Service
What matters
The people are warm, friendly and helpful. A pleasure to do business with.

Judy S.
Trenton, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
The BEST customer service!
I have worked in customer service for years. These people know their business, and don’t mess around! Joey the mechanic does not waste your time with BS - he gets right to the point, and keeps it plain and simple! I will always bring my car here!!!!!

Dianna Louise S.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
long wait for pre-scheduled service
the people/staff encountered were very friendly, helpful, professional ... but a 2+ hour wait, despite having a pre-scheduled appointment time, to get a key fob programmed, was a bit excessive
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 09/05/2018

Ms Sanders I’m sorry we let you down,  we do have to go into the computer system and that takes usually a minimum of an hour, I’m sorry we didn’t set your expectations properly. Please contact me with any questions, thank you Joey Goess 352-372-4251

James M.
Newberry, FL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quick and friendly service
With a prearranged service date, my car was finished and out of the shop with an oil change, tire-rotation and a quick-wash in less than an hour.

Maggie R.
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/03/2018 Category: Service
car serviced
replacement of warranty part and oil change.

Shalimar, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The workers genuinely car your car gets the works that needs to be done. I have taken my car to the dealership I bought it from in Fort Walton Beach, however I would rather take it to get serviced here in Gainesville. Thank you all!

AL
Alexandria L.
Keystone Heights, FL
08/31/2018
Great experience with car buying and service
I had an issue with service (described in paragraph below) and was impressed with how they addressed the mess up so I decided to trade in my 2016 Accent for the 2018 Elantra. I worked with Arial Romain who was great. He was very helpful and worked to make sure I was happy. He and Scott Wilkerson (who was also great) worked on payment negotiations and I was originally looking at the 2018 Accent but they ended up getting me into the 2018 Elantra which I love. I worked with Jackie to do the paperwork and she was great as well. I was a bit worried about the payoff being done timely but her and Arial followed up and made sure everything was done right. It took about a week for the payoff to be processed with the previous finance company. Overall, it was a very good experience and look forward to working with this dealership for future needs.

I brought my 2016 Accent in for an airbag malfunction light whenever I had a passenger in the vehicle a few Thursday's ago. I dropped the car off and took the shuttle to my office when it started at 8 am. Shortly after, I received a call from my service advisor, Melissa that the car was ready. I picked it up and later that evening when I picked up my son, the light came back on. I was NOT happy and showed up to the dealer before they unlocked the doors at 7am. The gentleman that unlocked the doors, Nate was very attentive and apologetic. He immediately put me in a loaner car so that I would not be late to work and assured me that they would get it right. I followed up with an email to the service manager, Ken and he gave me a call in the afternoon to follow up and make sure my needs were met. I ended up having the loaner car until Monday (4 days) while they replaced the airbag sensor in the passenger side. I was very annoyed at first but I was very impressed with how they handled it the second time. I would recommend this service department.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Best dealership around

GW
Gregory W.
Excellent Customer Service / Quality Service
On my way home I had a tire going flat so naturally I didn't have an appointment coming in. The lady at the Service counter was so kind and courteous. She got me right in. They were able to "save" the tire verses buying a new one.
I come to Parks for all my car service needs because I fully trust them to do a professional job at competitive prices.
Great waiting area. (I really enjoy their coffee and cookies.) :)

Shanon S.
Bell, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
N/C
N/C
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 08/29/2018

Ms. Spears, I'm sorry we let you down, thank you for letting us know. I apologize that our team was running late, we know that your time is important. We try to stagger our appointments every 15 minutes apart so we dont run into this issue between the svc consultant and the customer. We are constantly trying to improve this process. Any questions, please feel free to contact me, thank you Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai/Genesis Svc Mngr 352-372-4251.

Richard G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellant Dealership
The service and friendliness are A+.

Matt S.
Lake Butler, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Matt S.
Nate my service advisor always consistently does an excellent job of keeping me briefed on what needs to happen and always gets me in and out quickly.

John H.
Archer, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
This is the first time I can say that I had a positive customer service experience at a dealership service department. Service Advisor, Joseph Goess, was friendly, responsive, attentive and I was amazed at how fast service occurred on my vehicle. Totally amazed that I was in and out in an hour! Thank you!

MK
Murthy K.
08/26/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer focus
I made service appointment but couldn't keep couple of times. But Joey was always in touch and re-scheduled my appointment. He also volunteered that the antenna was covered by warranty and ordered it .
Overall my experience was excellent as was during previous couple of visits. Again no overselling unnecessary services.

KF