Overall Rating 3.9615377/5Overall Rating 3.9615377/5Overall Rating 3.9615377/5rating 3.9615377rating 3.9615377
Overall Rating 2.0384588/5Overall Rating 2.0384588/5rating 2.0384588rating 2.0384588rating 2.0384588

TQ
Tania Q.
Archer, FL
07/18/2018 Category: Service
My 2012 Sonata was one of the "lucky" ones affected by the motor recall. All of a sudden, it started making a knocking noise and next thing we knew, we were in the middle of our way home, at the side of the road, waiting for a tow truck, as our car had shut down. My car needed an engine replacement. Because of the recall, Parks Hyundai replaced it at no cost, covered a rental car for a full week while they ordered the replacement engine and did the job. They were also very accommodating with me having to move two child car seats back and forth from my car to the rental car and vice versa once my car was fixed. Melissa, who was in charge of my car kept me informed about what needed to be done, and made everything pretty easy, given the scope of the repairs. I felt like I was more an old friend than a customer. I have been very pleased with their service, not only this time, but all the other times I have taken my car for oil changes, tire replacements, and other minor repairs.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
a quick and painless repair
Nathan was very easy to work with and was efficient with getting the car looked at, fixed and returned. He also got someone to take me to work so I wouldn't have to sit and wait.

Matt S.
Lake Butler, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Matt
They are always super helpful - Nate , our service provider always does a great job with us every time we come - he represents your company very well - he instill confidence !

Daniel S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service,bad car wash this time
Very good people, and service has always been great, but the free car wash this time didn't get done very well at all.

Ocala, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service !!
It was my first time for my oil change, Everyone was friendly and said to me will take care you. I am pleased with the staff !!!

Justin M.
Archer, FL
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service was great. I had my parents pick up my car for me and there was a mix up where the dealer gave my dad the wrong car to take home and caused a bit of confusion. Hyundai resolved the issue and was able to bring my car home and take the other customers car back to the dealer. Otherwise, the service was great!

Carlos C.

Mc Alpin, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service
Parks Hyundai made the experience of getting my car fixed (tires) wonderful. From the prompt response of the service staff, to the clean and comforting waiting room. They have it all. Will be back.

David C.
Lake City, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great job
I have had a bad experience in the past and decided to give the another chance- I am glad I did. The past manager was crude and inconsiderate, the current manager, Nathan was very helpful and provided quality work and explained processes throughout the work being done. Absolutely plan to return with my services.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Only one complaint
The actual place was great and the employees were all awesome and friendly. The only complaint I have was that I set up my appointment online, and really the only service that I wanted was the free recall service. When I booked online, it did not tell me that they do not do that service on Sundays . When I showed up for my appointment on Sunday, they told me they do not do it . I kind of drove there for nothing, but ended up getting oil changed. I will have to make another trip (not on a Sunday). Again, employees were awesome, the website just needs to reflect the services offered each days
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 07/10/2018

Ms Kemper, I'm sorry we let you down, thank you for letting us know. We are currently working with our online appointment system for your exact issue you experienced. I would certainly like to get this resolved for you. If you get the opportunity please contact me at 352-372-4251 X-64702, thank you Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai/Genesis Svc Manager.

Ann M.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Love my car and the dealership is great!
This is my second Hyundai purchase from this dealership. Joey in the Service department is friendly and informative. This service department provides fast service with a smile.

YF
Yvonne F.
Trenton, FL
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Serivce
Everyone in the service department is very helpful and friendly. Have been going here for 5 years for all my servicing.

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service great people
Always very nice and fast and pay attention to detail

FL
Frederick L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Above & beyond
Joey the service writer and Christian the tech really helped me to understand the repair that I needed.

Janice Raye B.
Fort White, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2018 Category: Service
They’re very professional and friendly!
I love the complimentary cookies they have lol no but the people here are very friendly and make you feel comfortable. They do more than just what you are there for. They check different thing on your vehicle and keep you ahead of the game.

Dianne H.
High Springs, FL
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Dianne Houghkerk - 2017 Sonata 6 mo. servicing
Exceptional Service and Professionalism. Loved the fact that your "driver" took me to to pick up sandwiches at "Jimmy Johns" - saved me alot of time by not having to go after my car was serviced! Think I went there in late June tho, not 7/3/18.

Great to see Rudy (tall, thin guy) - the fantastic salesperson that sold me this car.

WW
Willie W.
Newberry, FL
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and competent staff.
Your mechanic Gene McKenzie was very helpful and professional today. Also the young lady that checked me in and out.

Lake City, FL
Service staff is shitty
The first guy couldn't bother to look away from his computer to speak to me. I stood there waiting to drop off my car, after a few minutes I asked if I was at the correct area. He blathered something about how busy he was and I had to speak to some other guy who wasn't even there. All that attitude for an oil change. Never again.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 07/09/2018

Jamie, I'm sorry we let you down, thank you for letting us know. I apologize that our staff did not acknowledge you, there is absolutely no reason to justify that. I would certianly like the opportunity to win your business back. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you later, thank you, Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai/Genseis Svc Mngr 352-372-4251 X-64702

Sandra M.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Profesional, courteous, friendly, great coffee

SG
Steve G.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast, friendly knowledgeable