4.6

Overall Rating 4.2500032/5Overall Rating 4.2500032/5Overall Rating 4.2500032/5Overall Rating 4.2500032/5rating 4.2500032
Overall Rating 2.1818182/5Overall Rating 2.1818182/5rating 2.1818182rating 2.1818182rating 2.1818182

Debra S.
Lake City, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
Friendly people and didn't have to wait long and my car was done.

Robert C.
Chiefland, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service personnel
From the first point of contact you are welcome and treated like an old friend. They will guide you through all you service needs. Not a thing is done without your consent.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/18/2019

Glad to hear Chloe took such great care of you, please reach out to her for any future service needs, thank you for the 5-Star review.

SR
Shana R.
Lake City, FL
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Kristian !
You did an amazing job, thank you!
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much, glad to hear Kristian took great care of you, please reach out to him for any future service needs.

James K.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
clean frindly fast
very good
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/18/2019

Glad to hear Christina took great care of you, thank you for your business.

AP
Alexis P.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
It’s always a pleasure when I come to the Gainesville location and having Kristina take care of me. She goes above and beyond and I don’t worry as much when she’s my customer service agent.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the 5-Star review, we look forward to taking care of you with your future service, thank you.

IB
Ivy B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service experience
The service was outstanding! They were timely and extremely courteous.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the great review, please reach out to Brad with any fututre service issues, thank you.

KD
Kayla D.
Merritt Island, FL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service
All services were done in a very quick and timely manner. Amazing communication about services given. Overall excellent experience
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 start review, we greatly appreciate your business. Communication is the key for us to be successful

PP
Pauline P.
Wellborn, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019 Category: Service
The service rep (Brad) was excellent.
Brad was helpful, professional and explained everything. Also, the work was done in a timely manner.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for letting us know that Brad took such great care of you and we appreciate the 5 star rating. Please be sure to ask for Brad with your next service, thank you.

Joseph G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Great work
Got in and out faster than promised
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/05/2019

Mr G, Thank you for the 5 star rating, we appreciate the opportunity of having your business. 9rs are on a roll, look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Robert W.
Alachua, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2019 Category: Service
15,000 Mile Service on 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service was satisfactory.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/04/2019

I'm sorry we fell short of a 5 star review, communication is cricitcal, and I appoligze for the lengthy time frame. We will strive to give you better service the next time, thank you for giving us an opportunity, thank you, Ken Irvin Parks Hyudai 352-372-4251

TR
Teodoro R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
The Service was fast and the Folks that took the car to get serviced where very courteous and explained everything in detailed and the services were great and fast s good job on All departments. 😁
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, that is our goal, if there is anything we can do to assist you, please reach out to us, thank  you, Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai Svc 352-372-4251

AR
Anita R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Polite, Efficient and Thorough
Very pleasant experience. I was done in less time than originally told and my vehicle was clean and ready to go. A few minor needs were pointed out for my next visit and the waiting area was comfortable.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for your business, we appreicate the 5 star review, thank you.

Ken irvin

TR
Thomas R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Get work done fast and very friendly
I enjoy taking my car to Parks Hyundai to get it serviced. I know that they will do a very good job and get the work done quickly. Everyone at this dealership is so friendly.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the 5-Star Review. All of us on the Team are most grateful. Brad especially wanted to reach out to you. We are pleased to be of service to you and look forward to your next visit.  Thank you Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai Svc Mngr 352-372-4251

Jan H.
Williston, FL
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Not sure what this means
Christina..... she is supurb.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the Review.  All of us on the Team are most grateful. Christina especially wanted to reach out to you. We are pleased to be of service to you and look forward to your next visit and hopefully impove to a 5 Star Rating. Thank you Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai Svc Mngr 352-372-4251

Cathy M.
Crystal River, FL
10/25/2019
I am very satisfied.
I haven't purchased a new car in 10 years. A lot has changed, and cars have a lot of tech in them. Rudy was a subject matter expert on the car I was considering. He was great explaining all of the amazing tech in the car, and held my hand thru the buying process. I highly recommend asking for Rudy when you go.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you for the 5-Star Review.  All of us on the Team are most grateful, Ruday especially wanted to reach out and say thank you. We are pleased to be of service to you and look forward to your next visit.  Thank you Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai Svc Mngr 352-372-4251

NL
Natasha L.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/21/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT STAFF AND SERVICE
Quality of staff and quality of training and quality of interpersonal relationship with customers .
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the 5-Star Review.  All of us on the Team are most grateful, Brad especially wanted to reach out and say thank you. We are pleased to be of service to you and look forward to your next visit.  Thank you Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai Svc Mngr 352-372-4251

Cross City, FL
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Rude
Car service was good, customer service not so great
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/21/2019

Mr T, I'm sorry we let you down, thank you for letting us know. We would like to reach out to you to discuss this further if you don't mind a follow up phone call, thank you. Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai Svc Mngr 352-372-4251

JZ
John Z.
Interlachen, FL
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the 5-Star Review.  All of us on the Team are most grateful, Kristian especially wanted to reach out and say thank you. We are pleased to be of service to you and look forward to your next visit.  Thank you Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai Svc Mngr 352-372-4251

SL
Sarah L.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
I will return for service, but...
I have the worst experience with a service rep at the Parks Hyundai. This rep was rude, condescending, and he nor the service providers took my concerns seriously. The two days prior to my service I had to replace air in my tire on three separate occasions. I requested that they check my tire to see what was going on with it. I returned to the service department to find that there was “nothing wrong” with my tire. I told the rep again the story of needing to our air in this tire three times over the last two days. He insisted that the tire was checked and that it had plenty of air..... I explained AGAIN that this was because I had just filled the tire right because coming in. I then told him that I was not leaving until someone figured out what was wrong with my tire. To everyone surprise, except mine, the rep comes to inform me that there was intact a nail in my tire. While this could have been an honest mistake my frustration was further compounded by the rep, who by all accounts was rude and by no means met the standards I have seen from this dealership. While this may have been a one off for the rep I was assured by the service manager that this was not the case and that they have had issues with this person in the past.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/21/2019

Ms L, thank you for the 5 star rating, but it sounds like we were far from it. Thank you for taking the time to let us know, I'm sorry we let you down. I would like to take a few minutes of your time and reach out to you if you wouldnt mind a follow up phone call, thank you. Ken Irvin Parks Hyundai Svc Mngr 352-372-4251 X-4251

EB
Eric B.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Terrible experience
Took three days to get my car back from an alignment which did not fix the issue described. Should have either addressed the issue at hand or not charged me. Lack of communication and rudeness from staff to. Boot.
Ken I. from Parks Hyundai of Gainesville responded on 10/15/2019

Mr B, I'm sorry we let you down, thank you for letting us know. The time frame was totally unacceptable along with the lack of communication. I see on the schedule this morning your still willing to give us another chance, we greatly appreciate that. We look forward to making things right for you, thank you Ken Irvin
Parks Hyundai Svc Mngr 352-372-4251