Overall Rating 4.5866633/5Overall Rating 4.5866633/5Overall Rating 4.5866633/5Overall Rating 4.5866633/5rating 4.5866633
Overall Rating 2.34667/5Overall Rating 2.34667/5rating 2.34667rating 2.34667rating 2.34667

Dawn M.
Benicia, CA
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Auto repairs
I’d say that the customer service is always excellent! I’ve had my cars repaired throughout Northern and Southern California. They always complete their work on time.
Ramy has excellent customer service skills. He considerate, respectful and always willing to answer your questions:)
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure that our customers needs are always met.  Thank you for being a loyal and valued customer of Parkway Motors

AE
Ann E.
Castaic, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Your service man I believe its Keith is super. He goes above and beyond. I hope toy share this with him. He is very helpful. This is my first Hyundai and my first hybrid (ionic) and am here pleased

RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

KE
Kathleen E.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Was greeted by service employee with great customer service. Very professional and yes will always bring back my car for service at this location.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

09/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We want to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We look forward to meeting all of your vehicles service needs in the future.

Palmdale, CA
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Keith
Keith always helps me in every way possible. Never a disappointment with him and his costumer service. I always recommend him to everyone. Deserves a raise for sure or even a higher title.
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review and the wonderful words about Keith. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to assure our customers needs are always well taken care of. We look forward to meeting all your future service needs.

Deborah B.
Sylmar, CA
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous and efficient staff
Highly recommend your cars service to them. Honest and reliable
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review and the wonderful words about Ramy. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to assure our customers needs are always well taken care of. We look forward to meeting all your future service needs.

NT
Nick T.
Canoga Park, CA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Worth the longer drive.
I have a Hyundai dealership within 5 miles from where I live. I drive 30 miles to get to Parkway. Great service; great staff. Ramy is the man.

TL
Tiffany L.
Sylmar, CA
Good customer service
Its always a pleasure working with Keith hes always helpful.

RN
Ruth N.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Good Customer Service
Keith Fernando was very nice from scheduling the appointment through the end of the service. I miss talking to Carol.
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review we appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to assure our customers needs are always well taken care of. We look forward to meeting all your future service needs.

Jessica

09/11/2019 Category: Service
Always a good experience
Always as expected
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for your recent five star reveiw we appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to assure our customers needs are always well taken care of. We look forward to meeting all your future service needs.

Carlos M.
CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great customer service!
Great people, great service!
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers service needs are always met.  We want to take this time to say thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Cecilia M.
San Fernando, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Keith is very professional and a gentleman.
I enjoy being greeted not only by Keith, who always has a smile on his face and behaves in a manner that welcomes me again to the service department but also by the other members of the team . When Keith says the car will be ready in about 2 hours, he says what he means. If there is a change, he communicates it with me. I appreciate that very much.
There are no hiddens fees. I never leave feeling the department as if I had just experienced a lie. All my car's service dates and maintenance needs are on the computer I appreciate the technology and car care.... and the car wash!
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review and the wonderful words about Keith.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers service needs are always met.  We want to take this time to say thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Ryan G.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
I came in for my routine service on my Hyundai and I am very satisfied with the experience. They explained the services to be done and had me in and out very quickly. Excellent as usual.

MK
Mari K.
Canyon Country, CA
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
No review
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway our customers satisfaction is our number one  priority.  We work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We look forward to continuing this level of service for you well into the future.

ND

Connie A.
Tujunga, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Keith is really nice and very helpful. He inform ofc what isx recommended for.my car. Sometimes I'm unable to do what is recommended because I have no money.
His interest is very well appreciate
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers needs are always well taken care of.  We look forward to continuing this level of service for you

LC
Linda C.
Newhall, CA
Attention to detail
Giovanni kept me informed as I waited for my vehicle to be serviced, and he was very helpful resolving some questions I had.

Palmdale, CA
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Keith is always a pleasure to work with.

Diane C.
Burbank, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/05/2019 Category: Service
I like Hyundaii's and sales team is great.
I wish you had a better computer system or data base, because when they have no record of me after 11 years of coming here, that isn't very encouraging. Especially since I am leasing this time around.

Service team (except girl at payment window) was great!!
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers needs are always well taken care of.  We look forward to continuing this level of service for you.