Overall Rating 4.5000023/5Overall Rating 4.5000023/5Overall Rating 4.5000023/5Overall Rating 4.5000023/5rating 4.5000023
Overall Rating 2.27419/5Overall Rating 2.27419/5rating 2.27419rating 2.27419rating 2.27419

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Took my car in for oil change, rear brake pads & rotors. Keith was great, very helpful. Service was great and the girl in the reception area is always friendly. My car is always ready before the expected time and washed too! Great service.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

We thank you for your loyalty and we appreciate your business. We love to hear how Keith was able to give you great customer service. We thank you for sharing with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. We thank you again!

HH
Hilary H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Than you for your business. We are so happy your service visit was friendly and fast. We will continue to be here to help you. We look forward to your next visit. We thank you again!

Lynn M.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Keith in Service is absolutely your best asset to your company👍 He is always polite, always talks my call immediately and always makes eye contact which is important to me. He always goes over with me what the service guys may find wrong with my car and we together decide what action to take to ensure my car is fixed properly. I never have a long wait. Keith is so sweet and professional and has such a calming voice and demeanor . I like Hyundai because of Keith😁
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Your satisfaction is so important to us. Your kind words about our service advisor Keith is so delightful.
Your loyalty to Parkway is so important to us. We are so happy to hear you will continue to service your vehicle with us in the future. We thank you for your time. We are here for you when you need us.

TG
Therese G.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service with a Smile
Have been a customer for over ten years and always receive top notch service from Hyundai. Keith is very attentive and even called late in the day to give me an update on my vehicle. Its nice to have a service department contact the customer, a real time saver. Rami has always been available to answer questions with a friendly smile. Hats off to the mechanics and a Great Hyundai Service Team !!
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

We thank you for your five star review. We are here to help you when you need us. We look forward to assisting you on your next visit. We thank you again!

Joshua B.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
They did a great job, and worked quickly. Even got me a car wash. I was super grateful, the man that helped me (I believe his name was Keith) was fantastic.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

We thank you for your kind words about our service advisor Keith. It is a please to hear how great your service visit was with us. We appreciate your business and we are here to help you any time in the future. We thank you again!

AR
Anthony R.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Car was done on time. Service from advisor and crew was as I would expect. Car was washed and very clean inside out
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

We thank your for your valued business, and the opportunity to serve you. We absolutely love to hear about how happy you are with your last service visit. We are here for you any time you need us. We look forward to assisting you again!

Brian S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
took way too long for an oil change
spent an hour and 40 minutes here for an oil change!!! Waiting area was uncomfortably hot, I did not enjoy my experience here at all. Lets see if this review gets posted.......
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

We are sorry to hear about the hot and unfordable waiting area and the time it took to finish your oil change.  We know we are having record breaking heat. Our technicians are also working in the same or hotter conditions as we are. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We try our best to make sure each vehicle gets the same quality of service. We hope your next visit will be a fast and convenient one for you. We are here to help any time. I will contacting you as soon as possible.

VB
Velma B.
CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick and thorough service.
I had air-conditioning issues. Everything seems to be fine now. Service is excellent at the dealership.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Your loyalty  means so much to us. We  are happy to hear your A/C issue was taken cared by our service staff. We appreciate your business and we are here to help you any time. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you.

free coffee...
...snacks, tv, wifi. Relatively comfortable waiting area.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We love to hear how nice and comfortable our waiting area was on your last visit. We appreciate your business and we are here to help you any time. We look forward to assist you on your next visit. We thank you again!

Newhall, CA
Keith is great
Keith was able to get me in on short notice. He addressed all of my concerns and provided me with excellent service.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We thank you. As we strive to excel in our business, we are honored to have customers like you. We appreciate your kind words about Keith, we love to hear he was able to addressed all your concerns. We look forward to working with you on your next visit. We thank you again!

PB
Paul B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great service adviser
Our service adviser, Keith Fernandez, was excellent. He explained the features of the service (30K mile checkup), explained why the total would be higher than quoted to me over the phone, and was able to have a discount approved that saved us some $. Very professional and due to Keith I will be coming back for service at Parkway.

Paul Busch
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Customers like you is the reason we stand strong. We thank you for the trust you have placed in our service advisor. We will make sure Keith personally is aware of your great survey. We greatly value your business and confidence you have placed in our dealership. We thank you for choosing us. It is a pleasure to help you.

WH
Wendy H.
Excellent Service Department personnel
I have never had a bad experience with the Service Rep or office people. Very nice and accommodating. Short waits and a car wash!
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. It is a pleasure to have loyal customers like you. Your confidence you have placed in our business is greatly valued. We look forward to see you on your next service. We thank you again!

Jason R.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service as always!
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We thank you for your valued business. We greatly appreciate your loyalty to our business. We are her to help you any time you need us. We look forward to working with you on your next visit.
Thank you again!

Excellent as usual!
I brought my car in on Saturday morning for an oil change and tire rotation. My car was ready early and a free carwash to boot! As usual everyone was friendly and very efficient.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us to service your vehicle. It is a pleasure to have you as a valued customer. We look forward to be working with you again!

RD
Robert D.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Made the appointment on-line. Promptly greeted and car was ready at approximate time promised. Car was washed too.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

I will like to take this opportunity to thank you for your five star review. Your business is greatly appreciated. We are here to help you any time you need us. We look forward to your next visit. We thank you again!

Richard S.
CA
Great Experience
My recent service appointment with Parkside was terrific. Keith was extremely friendly and helpful, awesome customer service skills! Car was in and out in less than 2 hours with repairs, and Parkside provided Uber services.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

We are delighted the way you feel about Parkway service writer Keith and the way we were able to do your services in a reasonable time frame. We are ecstatic to have you take the time to write your feedback. Thank you, your business is greatly appreciated.

David B.
The Importance of Service
Ramy, the service the manager, is just great. He is the reason to return. He takes care of me and seems very honest. That is my biggest factor to keep going here. My problem, which is still not resolved, is the wind noise from driver's window. It has been addressed a few times, but I still have it and it does bother me greatly. This alone questions my status with this car and car company. To drive and constantly be bothered by that noise is very uncomfortable.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

We love your honesty. We know how important it is have a good relationship with your service writer and manager. We are sorry to hear about the problem you are still having with the wind noise from driver side window. We will have our service manager take a look and give you a call as soon as he is able to. We thank you for five star survey. We appreciate your business.

Jenny K.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service for Ioniq
Well noticed and solved the problem ahead of time.
Thank you.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We thank you for your five star review. We like to hear about how smooth your recall visit was with our service team. We are here to help you any time. We thank you again!

Sylmar, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Took my car for routine oil change. Couldn't have asked for better service. Thank you Parkway Hyundai.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We thank you for taking the time to write your great review. We love the way you feel about Parkway Hyundai service. We are here to help you any time. We know you travel to have your vehicle serviced with us. We thank you for your business.

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and Timely Service
I was in and out in less than an hour. Service was completed to my satisfaction and they even washed my car.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Your satisfaction is so important to us. We are delighted to know how excellent and timely your last service was with our service staff. We appreciate your business and we are here to help you when you need us. We thank you!