Overall Rating 4.4833333/5Overall Rating 4.4833333/5Overall Rating 4.4833333/5Overall Rating 4.4833333/5rating 4.4833333
Overall Rating 2.28333/5Overall Rating 2.28333/5rating 2.28333rating 2.28333rating 2.28333

WW
Wuri W.
Beaumont, CA
05/20/2018 Category: Service
I had wonderful experience everytime I go to this place. Great service and everyone are always friendly.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We appreciate your loyalty and the kind words about the wonderful service we are able to provide you with. We love to see each of our customers happy. We will be here to help you when you need us. We thank you for your business. We look forward to your next visit. We thank you again!

05/19/2018 Category: Service
Overall good
The people are friendly & helpful, however, Hyundai doesn’t provide any discounts, which is disappointing. Unfortunately, there are only 2 or 3 bays for repair, so getting an appointment takes 2 or 3 weekends.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We like to hear about how friendly and helpful our staff was with you on your last visit. We are sorry for the inconvenience of trying to schedule is very hard but now we are able to get appointments sooner. We have a full staff. We thank you for your five star review and we are here to help you when you need us. We look forward to seeing you on your next service. We thank you again!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2018 Category: Service
good service
employees are friendly and recomendations
are givien
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We thank you for sharing with us about the good service you had with our friendly staff. We are here to help you when you need us. We appreciate your business. We look forward to your next visit. We thank you again!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Well done
Service department did their job well and kept me informed.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We thank you for your five star review and we love to hear about the job well done our service team was able to do on your last visit. We appreciate your business and we are here for you when you need us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. We thank you again!

Mindy P.
Quick and easy
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We love to hear how quick and easy your last service visit was with us. We are here for you when you may need us. We appreciate your business and look forward your next visit. We thank you for your five star review.

NF
Nicole F.
CA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and SO quick!
I brought my car in for two recalls. The guy at the window was so sweet and helpful, and called me to let me know some other things were recommended for my car, but when I told him I will get that done at my mechanic ( to save on cost) he did not pressure me to get it done there! The only issue I have is I asked for a car wash, and I did not receive one.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We are glad to hear about the friendliness and the quick work done on your last visit. We appreciate your business and we are here to help you when you need us. We do provide complementary car wash but we have had some issues with our equipment. We will love to have come back for your car wash. We look forward to your next visit. We thank you again!

North Hollywood, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Service and Service Representative follow up was great!
I have one comment. If the Service Dept opens at 8:00 AM on Saturdays, then have the driveway open for cars to line up at the Service cubicles instead of lined up and waiting outside on the street. I was stuck in the left hand turn lane waiting for the chains on the driveway to be opened up. I drive in from Burbank and am always on time for my appointments, but it seems the Service Dept is never ready as promised to accept vehicles in at their opening time. Thanks so very much for allowing me to vent my frustration about this. Otherwise, I am totally happy with the service that my vehicle gets at Parkway Hyundai. Thanks again!
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We thank you for taking the time to share with us. We will be remodeling our facility soon. We will take care of a lot of issues we have in our current location. We thank you for your five star review and we are here to help you when you need us. We look forward to your next visit. We thank you again!

Hawthorne, CA
Awesome Customer Service
In one word "Keith" in Parts and Services. He is Always courteous, Always knowledgeable and Always with a friendly smile.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

What a great review about your service with our advisor Keith. We thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to write your review. We are here to help you when ever you may need us. We look forward your next visit.n We thank you for your business.

BP
Barbara P.
Canyon Country, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
great people
all my needs are met when I go there. Very pleased with staff and service.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We are thrilled to hear about all your needs being met when you visit our service team. Your satisfaction is so important to us. We are here to help you when you need us. We look forward to assisting you on your next visit. We thank you for your time and for your five star review.

AG
Andrea G.
Lake Hughes, CA
Parkway Hyundai Service Rating
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We thank you for taking the time to write your survey. We appreciate your business and we are here to help you when you need us. We look forward to your next visit. We thank you again!

CV
Christopher V.
1st Oil Change Service
Excellent service from Mary at the Service area. Service was done quickly, Mary was so nice and they even washed my car.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We love to hear how great your first oil change was with our advisor Mary. We know how important it is to have the communication and service done quickly. We thank you for taking the time to write your five star review. We are here for you when you need us. We look forward to your next visit. We thank you again!

Mary R.
Canyon Country, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great service advisors
Mary was my service advisor, she took me on short notice, did my oil change and reset a few things so I would get notifications. It was quick efficient and my car came back clean. She was very pleasant and communicated and answered all my questions!!
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

What a pleasure it is to hear about your great service with our advisor Mary. We are so happy you got to experience our full five star service. We thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We are here to help you when you need us. We look forward to assisting you on your next visit. We thank you again!

Stevenson Ranch, CA
05/15/2018 Category: Service
All staff nice and great service
Great service.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

Your satisfaction is so important to us. We like to hear about how nice our staff was with you and great the service was on your last visit. We thank you for your five star review and we are here to help you when you need us. We appreciate your business. We look forward to your next visit. We thank you again!

PG
Patrick G.
Los Angeles, CA
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Received excellent service in a timely manner.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We are so happy to hear about the excellent service you had with our service advisor. We are also delighted it was done in a timely manner. We thank you for taking the time to write your five star review and we are here to help you when you need us. We look forward to assisting you on your next visit. We thank you again!

OC
Oscar C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly people.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We are delighted you got to experience our great service staff. We appreciate your business and we are here to help any time you may need us. We look forward to see you on your next visit. We thank you!

Lancaster, CA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service, friendly, fast, clean
Good service, friendly, fast, clean
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We are happy to hear about your fast, friendly and good service visit. We appreciate your business and we are here to help you when you need us. We look forward to your next visit. We thank you again!

GS
Gregory S.
Granada Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2018 Category: Service
More than I could have expected.
My wife wanted a new car so the search began. 100,000 mile warranty gets my attention. Searched on TRUE CAR for Hyundai and with in 5 minutes David Givens of Parkway Hyundai calls
and asked if he could answer any questions. That afternoon we drove home with a new Santa Fe SUV. NO HASSELS OR PRESSURE! Then it came time for the first service (included).
Pulled up the website and chose the appointment. Then I got to meet some more of the team. I was greeted by Mary Harris who I latered learned was also a technician with Hyundai who
checked me in an gave me an estimated service time. (Which was beat by the way) So off I went to a business appointment. THEN the check engine light came on!!! I called the service department back and that was when things got interesting. They bent over backwards to make sure the issue was found and resolved. Even though it was late in the day the manager,
Raj Singh made arrangements to make sure I was covered. It turned out the oil filter was the wrong one for my engine and the onboard computer detected that and notified me on the dashboard screen, and by email. Once the code was downloaded the issue was resolved and again I was on my way. We live in interesting times
when a car is enginered to the point that it can detect if an oil filter is inserted upside down or is the wrong model number. This was all explained in full detail by Mary after the issue had been found and corrected. Needless to say my hat goes off the the crew at Parkway Hyundai and the company itself.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We want to thank you for sharing the most amazing review. We are so delighted to hear how your journey started with Parkway. We love also how our staff from David Givens (sales ), Mary Harris (advisor) and Raj the service manager were there to make sure you had a great experience us. It truly does take team work to make sure everything is done right. We can't thank you enough for your five star review. We are here to help you when you need us. We look forward to your next visit. We appreciate your business. Thank you again!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service advisor
Ramy was awesome, got me in and out promptlry
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We love to hear how our advisor Ramy was able to get you in and out so promptly. We thank you for your five star review. We are here to help you any time. We look forward to assisting you on your next visit. We thank you again!Carol MillerCustomer Relations Manager661-288-7628

EW
Evgeney W.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Very polite and professional service
Took care of me and my car nicely / thanks!!!
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear about how polite and professional our service advisor was with you on your last visit. Your satisfaction is so important to us. We are absolutely thankful for the time and kind words. We are here when you need us. We look forward on helping you on your next visit.

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Review Title
My Review
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai

We thank you for your five star review. We appreciate your business and we are here to help you when you need us. We look forward to your next visit. We thank you again!