Overall Rating 4.5441153/5Overall Rating 4.5441153/5Overall Rating 4.5441153/5Overall Rating 4.5441153/5rating 4.5441153
Overall Rating 2.32353/5Overall Rating 2.32353/5rating 2.32353rating 2.32353rating 2.32353

2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
PARKWAY WAS GREAT
RECEIVED EXCELLENT SERVICE AT PARKWAY
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your recent 5 star survey.  Everyone here at Parkway works very hard to make sure that each of our customers receives the very best service each time they are here.  We look forward to meeting all of your vehicles service needs in the future.
We hope you have a pleasant day!

HM
Harold M.
Canyon Country, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
How did Parkway Hyundai Do on Service Visit?
When you schedule a service appointment and you arrive they take you at your scheduled time you do not have to wait.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We wanted to take this opportunity to say think you for sending this five star review.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure that each of our customers are attended to with the utmost care and concern and that your questions are answered in a timely manner,  We appriciiate your loyalty and look forward to meeting all your service needs in the future.
We hope you have a pleasant evening.

Justin and Sue M.
Roseville, CA
11/12/2018
Fantastic customer service in an emergency
A little over a week ago, we had our engine self-destruct on our way to a soccer game for our grandchild. We pulled in late to your dealership (after closing) and were desperately trying to get to a rental car counter.

Diego helped us out in getting to the Burbank airport just in time to get to a rental counter.

Riley also offered fantastic customer service to us in helping us arrange the repair and care of our vehicle.

I submitted my experience to HeroicStories, which was published today as "Late Night Savior" at https://heroicstories.org/late-night-savior/

Outstanding team you have there! Thank you!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for your five star review and your comments about Diego.  We agree he is a very important asset to Parkway.  Even though Diego works in sales it is customery here at Parkway for employees to put the customers needs over departments every day.  Our goal is that each of our customers receive the very best five star treatment every time they are here.
We are happy you were able to continue with your plans and that your vehicle was taken care of.
If there is anything questions you may have regarding your recent service visit please let us know.
Than you again for your kinds words we know sometimes hearing from our customers can make our day, we will be sure to pass this on to him.

GP
Garo P.
Valencia, CA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
repair
tks
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for your five star review.  We are glad that  you had a good experience.  Here at Parkway it is our mission to be sure our customers are well taken care of and that all thier customer service needs are met.  We value you as a long time service customer and we look forward to meeting all your vehicles service needs in the future.
We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Joseph G.
Los Angeles, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to all the people at Parkway Hyundai. I had a lot of questions and some confusion about how my car was running after I accidentally caused some damage, but they were able to take care of things quickly and reassure me that damage was relatively minor and quickly reparable. They also have the cleanest and nicest waiting room of the three dealerships closest to my home (In Eagle Rock) that I have been to. I work in SCV but had not realized they were here! I will definitely be coming back.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for your personal five star review.  We are so happy to hear that we were able to clear up and answer any questions you had regarding your vehicle.  The staff at Parkway work hard to make sure that each customer is treated with respect and that thier concerns are addressed and taken care of in a timely manner.  We look forward to making sure that all your future service needs are met with our continued 5 star service.
We hope that you have a wonderful Day!!!

Newhall, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly service and clean facility.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your recent 5 star review.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure each of our customers are taken care of with the most excellent service.  We are glad that we met that goal and we look forward to continuing to give you the best possible service for all your future vehicle service needs.
We hope that you have an exceptional day!

HG
Howard G.
Newhall, CA
My 26500 service and oil change
Fernando was very courteous and gave me what I at 26550 miles. I will do the 30k when I need it. Promised for 1 hour. He got it done in 35 minutes. Fernando is a asset to your Hyundai staff!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.  We do our best at Parkway to make sure every customer receives the best possible service every time they are here.  We are glad that we achieved that and we look forward to being able to meet all your vehicles services needs in the future with the same 5 star experience.
Have a wonderful evening!

EM
Erica M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service But Costly
Contacted by phone to resolve issue.

Great Service But Costly
The only issue I had with my most recent service, was the expensive cost for repair, comparable to other repair providers.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your survey.  I am  happy to hear that your recent visit with us was a good one.  Here at Parkway we do our best to make sure all of our customers have a 5 star experience.  Someone from our service department will be contacting you to discuss the specifics of your recent visit.  We hope to be able to keep you coming back as  a valued customer for all your future service needs.

MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for your recent rescore.  We appreciate you  being a valued customer and that you took the time to complete the survey.  Its customers like you that make our jobs worth while.  We look forward to meeting all of your service needs in the future.
Have a wonderful day!!

Deborah R.
2010 Hyundai Accent
Kind and nice people
Always happy with outcome of visit...and nice when i get a car wash for free.
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the kinds words about your service! Also thank you for the five star review! We hope to see you soon! Please come and say hi to us!

Littlerock, CA
2015 Hyundai Equus
Usual great service
Every time has been good.
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the five star review! Don't hesistate to contact us with any questions!

Julie M.
Piru, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
I had great customer service!
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the five star review! We hope to see you soon!

Great experience
Great customer service. Great experience overall.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for your recent five star review.  Our goal here at Parkway is to make sure our customers receive a five star experience every time they come in for service.  We look forward to continuing to give you the best customer service for all your future service needs.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
11/05/2018 Category: Service
friendly
nice service staff
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey.  Getting responses from our customers help us to continue to improve our service department.  A closer look will be given to your service visit and attention to your concerns.  We assure you that every step will be taken to be sure your future visits will be timely and we will look more closesly at your needs.
We always appreciate your continued business and look forward to assisting you with your vehicles needs in the future.

Jonathan S.
Valencia, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Manager Called to Make Things Right
Mary, a manager of the Parkway Hyundai dealership, called to make things right with me after my battery was drained and died during service. She offered me future free services for the trouble and seemed genuinely concerned about keeping my loyalty as a customer. I plan to return here for my future services because of her, Ramy, and Brian.

11/04/2018 Category: Service
Headlights Were Left On, Battery Died & Had to Be Replaced
The long and short of it is my car's battery died after taking it to the dealership. When I got my car back, I noticed the headlights and high beams were on. Not surprisingly, the battery was dead and had to be replaced. This cost me nearly $200. Rami and his service technician Brian helped me install the new battery I bought for free -- and at my house. However, I am quite upset I had to spend this large amount of money and did not get an offer from the owner of the dealership for a reimbursement, or maybe even a free extensive service on my vehicle in the future. As a long-time customer - 8 years now - I think I would be deserving of such or more.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for your survey.  I am sorry that this incident happened to you but I am glad that Ramy and Brian were able to assist in getting your battery taken care of.  Here at Parkway our goal is to always give our customers the best service possible and to make our customers feel like they want to continue to come back here for service.  I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me and we look forward to meeting your service needs again in the future.

Have a wonderful day

Jean C.
Canyon Country, CA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Giid and fast service
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for your five star review.  Here at Parkway it is our number one goal to make sure our customers received the best service we can give them every time they come.  We look forward to continuing to give you that five star treatment with all of your future service visits.

Jamie P.
Ventura, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Love Remy and the team!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for your five star review.  Rami is a wonderful asset to our Parkway team and we agree with your statement.  We work hard to give our customers the very best service we can each time they come in.  We look forward to continuing to give you that five star treatment with all of your future visits.

AI
Afsheen I.
Castaic, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Perfection
Fast, helpful, and thorough.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

We appreciate your 5 star review. Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure all of our customers get the best service possible each time they come here for service.  We look forward to continuing to meet all your customers service needs into the future.
Have a great day!

Lewis M.
Local Dealer
Parkway provided me what I requested in this transaction. I was extremely satisfied with the deal and will recomend to friends.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.  We are glad that you are statisfied and that Parkway service team was able to meet all of your requests.  Here at Parkway we work hard to be sure that our customers are well taken care of .  We look forward to continuing to meet all of your service needs.

RL
Robert L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service at Parkway Hyundai, the service advisor is excellent.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your five star survey.  We appreciate the great feed back.  We agree that Riley is a great addition to the Parkway team.  We do our best to make sure our custmers receive the best treatment every single time.  We look forward to continuing to provide you with great service for all your future vehicle needs.
Have a great weekend!!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Good service dept
Will recommend
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time and completing your survey. We appreciate the kind words about the dealer and the recommendation! We look forward to your next service visit.

Rajpal Singh