( 1939 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.5974056/5Overall Rating 4.5974056/5Overall Rating 4.5974056/5Overall Rating 4.5974056/5rating 4.5974056
Overall Rating 2.32468/5Overall Rating 2.32468/5rating 2.32468rating 2.32468rating 2.32468

Canyon Country, CA
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Service fast and courteous
Service vas fast and courteous
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and let us know how we are doing!

Stevenson Ranch, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2019 Category: Service
L
L
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and for being a loyal customer.  We appreciate the opportunity to help you and look forward to seeing you again at the next service.

12/07/2019 Category: Service
As usual, the service staff was great. I was able to get my car right in when I arrived and my car was finished on time. Definitely will keep coming back.
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you for the excellent review and for continually being our guest!

Mirna B.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Good customer services
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you Mirna for taking the time to give us such an excellent review!  We take pride in our customer service and are happy to receive the feedback!

12/05/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Battery Replacement
Service Department was great, however the afternoon before I was told that the battery is not covered by warranty. I had to show them in the warranty book that it was.
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for completing the review and giving us the feedback.  I really appreciate it, so I can address this with the team and make sure your next visit will be better. If you have any other issues or questions please feel free to reach out to me.

661-288-7627

Castaic, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
The product and service
Overall great experience owning and getting our vehicle serviced at Parkway Hyundai
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for being part of the Parkway family and for taking the time to give us a great review!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10000 Service
Everything was explained to me and maintenance was complete and I paid what I was quoted. Could be better on communication updates.
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your service experience.  I really appreciate it.  I will work with the advisors in the communication aspect so that your next visit will be 5 stars!

MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure each of our customers needs are met and that they are always well taken care of.  We would like to thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer

Castaic, CA
Poor Service. Parts on Backorder
The service advisor wasn't courteous to my wife when she brought her car in for a simple oil change. Told she needed to spend 400 for a complete service.
Then when we had a warranty issue. Our parts were on backorder for 4 months. Not super impressed by this dealer or with Hyundai
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we are always looking for way to improve our service department, someone from our Customer service team will be contacting you to see if we can bring this experience to a better more satisfying resolution for you.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/02/2019 Category: Service
The service I received was excellent. Keith was very helpful and I felt really went out of his way to provide excellent service.
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for your great words about Keith and for taking the time to complete the survey.  We really appreciate you being a guest with us.

Suzanne S.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt service
The service to my car was handled in a timely manner.
My car was washed before it was returned to me.
The staff was friendly and courteous.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here At Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We look forward to continuing this level of service for you well into the future.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2019 Category: Service
My first service-
Very good service! Giovanni, the service rep, was a terrific help to me on my first service visit! He's clear, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. He's a very good service rep!
I also liked, and was surprised by Parkway providing a Lyft ride back to the office!
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to have Giovanni here and he's been a great addition to the team.   Glad to know our guests have the same opinion. Thank you for service your car with us and we look forward to helping you again with your next service.

Canyon Country, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2019 Category: Service
extra care
efficiency
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for your five star review. We appreciate your feedback. We will see you again soon!

Have a great holiday.

Jessica
Customer Relations

Keith is great
Keith is always so helpful.
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and let us know how we are doing!  Glad to know others feel the same way about Keith that we do.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving and we will see you on your next visit.

Newhall, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Customer Service
Got me in and out pretty quickly even though there were quite a few people ahead of me.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway customer service is our number one goal.  We look forward to meeting any and all of your service needs well into the future.

TG
Therese G.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Ramy is a top notch service advisor. He takes the time to listen and always checks the maintenance log to update us for future service. The price is never more than quoted and our car is ready when promised. We always buy and service our vehicles at Parkway Hyundai.
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you Therese, your feedback is very important to us and I'm happy you had a good experience. Feel free to reach out to me if there is anything we can do to improve!

MZ
Max Z.
Newhall, CA
11/24/2019 Category: Service
fast service
every time I go for oil change it won't that long, like toyota or nissan dealers that you have to leave your car for a day.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for your recent survey.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we value your time, our number one goal is to be sure that you are always well taken care of and in a timly manner.  We look forward to the opportunity to meet your service needs in the future.

CJ
Carol J.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Service and replacement of parts
Everyone is very helpful.
Keith Fernando reviewed everything that my car needed with me.
He also arranged a ride back and forth for me as my car needed to be
there for a few hours.
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you Carol for taking the time to let us know how we're doing and leaving us a review! We strive to be helpful and bring a great experience to our guests. We look forward to helping you again.

Billy B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Service from Keith!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you fo ryour recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway our service staff works hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of, Keith is a wonderful asset to our service team.  He always goes above and beyond for his customers.  We want to thank you for continuing to be a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Manny C.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Kieth was great with attending my every needs in regards to my Hyundai Veloster. Thank you Kieth
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you Manny for your 5 star review. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us comments and let us know how we're doing.  Look forward to seeing you on the next service.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Helpful & pleasant staff!
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing and for the kind words. We want to take this time to thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Jessica