Overall Rating 4.3235329/5Overall Rating 4.3235329/5Overall Rating 4.3235329/5Overall Rating 4.3235329/5rating 4.3235329
Overall Rating 2.05882/5Overall Rating 2.05882/5rating 2.05882rating 2.05882rating 2.05882

Alina B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2018 Category: Service
The Service Department is professional.
The dealership is well organized, friendly, and professional.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the friendly review! We appreciate your business!

Daniel P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Parkway makes service visits pleasurable which is very atypical for customers that are used to be hustled by other dealers. Hyundai's Service Manager always takes care of you needs, as well as Mr Don Lathem who owns the dealership.
Great service, no debating over what needs to do be done. Just honest great folks to deal with. I always ask for Chris Dean. I do not worry about the service that is needed because i trust Chis Dean. GREAT DEALERSHIP --- From a patron who has used 5 decades of dealership. I like Parkway so much, i do not even mind eating for the service to be provided, and I do have a plan that gives me loaner car when mine is being serviced.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for that wonderful review! We are so happy to have you as a repeat customer and always look forward to seeing you at your service visits!

BW
Benjamin W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Ben W
Chris is great to work with.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the positive survey! We appreciate your business!

LR
Lydia R.
Shallotte, NC
Happy Customer
I love the coffee and the waiting area. The service people are always so friendly and I have never waited more than a hour for my car. I love the fact that they are open on Saturdays for service.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking our survey and leaving such positive feedback! We appreciate your business!

GV
Gintaras V.
Nice people,good service
Friendly people quick service 🤗
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service!

CP
Craig P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer service
Service continues to be excellent over my years of ownership. Especially note worthy is my advisor Chris Deen
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We always appreciate your business!

HA
Henry A.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
KATY MILLS
Katy Mills is an asset for Parkway. Her pleasing personality eases your worries about having to bring your car in for unexpected maintenance. I take my hat off to you KATY MILLS, keep up the good work !

Rita Allen (matilda)
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! I will be sure to share it with Katy! We appreciate your business!

NW
Neil W.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service and personnel
I have been to your dealership a number of times and was super pleased with the service but this last time the young.man checking me in and out was super friendly and helpful. I don't know his name but he was.probably around 30 ( or less ) and we talked a bit about movies
If I still had my business I probably would have offered him a job!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for that great feedback and I will be sure to pass along to Josh! We appreciate your continued business!

CP
Christopher P.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Having good customer service
My service advisor Katy mills did a great job with my vehicle and I was happy how everything worked out but when it misfired again it was a different issue and everything turned out ok no problems if I need more work done I would use her again
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the detailed review! We are so happy to service your Tucson and look forward to visiting with you at your next service!

EH
Edgar H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the 5-sar review! We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai for service and look forward to seeing  you at your next service!

2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. You might want to clean your windows.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We have cleaned the windows! We appreciate your business!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service,corrected problem,I didn't know I had.Could of had a road call. Thanks.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking our survey! We appreciate your business!

HS
Harry S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
90K service
The advisor was friendly, helpful and very efficient. Car was ready when promised. Although they did not provide a complimentary carwash, they did give out a pass for a local carwash. Very nice touch. Advisor also helped me procure a small rebate on the service charge. Good experience overall.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Robert M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Personal Service
Chris was able to adjust the service time to meet a personal change and finished the maintenance on time and with good quality.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time!

10/09/2018 Category: Service
a
a
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai for service!

Delroy B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service before the storm
Happy to have been able to get my car in and back out before Hurricane Florence hit Wilmington. Having my car fixed and back gave me one less thing to worry about during the storm...thank you!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your business!

Alissa B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Pleasant Workers
I believe you guys do quality work on your vechile. Katy always goes above and beyond for her customers.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/09/2018

Thank  you for the 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to answer our survey and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Randy C.
Acceptable
Service took over 3 hours
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! I apologize it took so long and we hope to make it up to you at your next visit! We appreciate your business!

SR
Steven R.
Great dealership
Excellent service and friendly staff
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you taking our survey! We appreciate your business!

Michael B.
Atlantic Beach, SC
2013 Hyundai Equus
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Equus service
Chris is the Best. Transmission replaced under warranty. After a few years of dodd noises, it finally gave out. Chris made the swap easy.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! I am so glad Chris was able to make the swap for you so easily and now you won't be dealing with any odd noises. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!