Overall Rating 4.3611119/5Overall Rating 4.3611119/5Overall Rating 4.3611119/5Overall Rating 4.3611119/5rating 4.3611119
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333
Latest Review 7 minutes ago

WH
Wendy H.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
The folks at Parkway, especially my service manager Josh, take great care of me and my Hyundai!

01/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Service! I just love it here!
I had to drop my vehicle off for a recall on something to do with the computer in my car, and within one hour everything was ready to go, and they even topped off my gas for me! I just love Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington!

TO
Therese O.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & professional staff, good service
A couple of issues after I first purchased my 2017 Hyundai Elantra. However, no problems since that time. The only reason I would choose another business for service, is due to the high cost when having my car serviced at the dealership. If these costs were more competitive, then many people may stick with their dealership. Thank you.

Rocky Point, NC
A great place
The way you are greeted by the service workers , their knowledge of your problem and the manner things are taken care of.

James B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Rear Wiper Blade
On January 9th new wiper blades were installed on my car. Over the ensuing weekend it became apparent that the rear wiper blade was not functioning properly. Upon revisiting the Parkway Dealership the wiper blade was promptly replaced at no cost.

PB
Patrick B.
Southport, NC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quick an Reliable
The service team provides quick service and used common sense recommendations.

Jamie L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Always Friendly and Great Service
Had a leak in the trunk and was just outside of my warranty service. Thanks to Chris Deen I was able to get the leak fixed in one day at no cost, still under warranty. I’ve had all my services done here and I will continue to be a loyal customer. Thank you again.

Karen B.
Carolina Shores, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Short Drive, good service and friendly
Quick and professional

Randy H.
2011 Hyundai Equus
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Always accommodating and friendly professional service

Melissa P.
Castle Hayne, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Great auto care
I feel like Parkway Hyundai is a great place to take your care to for service. They are very friendly and always willing to answer any questions I might have. I really enjoy the free coffee too haha. They have a nice relaxing waiting area if you want to stay and wait on your car to be serviced.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai for all of your car care needs!

KG
Kimberly G.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick and very professional. I really appreciate the carwash pass.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking our survey and leaving great feedback! We appreciate your business!

Wrightsville Beach, NC
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Very fast, no hassle
I received a letter in the mail stating a recall with my vehicle, so I made a call to my local dealership and easily set up an appointment. I dropped my vehicle off and picked it up a few hours later. Very smooth process and all the employees were very friendly.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for sharing your great feedback with us! We appreciate your business and hope you will continue to choose Parkway Hyundai for service!

Amy S.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Great staff
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking our survey! We appreciate your continued business!

CG
Carl G.
Jacksonville, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to the Genesis G-80/G90??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Please bring them back NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the great review! Genesis is still making G80's and G90's, Parkway is not a certified dealership. Here is Hyundai's customer service number for further information on where the G80's and G90's can be purchased and serviced 1-800-633-5151. We appreciate your continued support of Parkway Hyundai!

BA
Beth A.
Katie - Exceptional Service Rep
I called in to the local Hyundai dealership and spoke to Katie in service regarding a leak in my tire. She informed me there were no available appointments for a week but asked if I could drop my car off for a few hours and she would work me in.

She called me 2 hours later and said my car was ready for pickup. When I arrived she took the time to go over my invoice and explained all the details thoroughly. She wasn’t pushy in trying to sell me any additional services or warranties but explained what Parkway offers. That builds my trust and encourages me to return for all my needs.

She was very welcoming, understanding, and made it very easy to do business with Parkway Hyundai. She made my first experience with Parkway an absolute pleasure. She is a tremendous asset and I would highly recommend Katie for anyones service needs.

Jon A.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the exceptional review! Here at Parkway Hyundai, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

RE
Rodney E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Katy Mills is super
Katy Mills of the Service Department is super, responds promptly to my inquiries and called when my vehicle was ready to be picked up. Work is done while I have a loaner, which enables me to drop off the car and not have anyone follow me to drop off or pick up my vehicle.

Loaner car was not clean, lots of grass in the front driver and passenger floors. It gave the 2019 Santa Fe a bad image and discourages me from wanting to look at it.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for your helpful review! We will be sure to address your issue with the loaner vehicle. Please stop by anytime during sales business hours to test drive one of the new 2019 Santa Fe's and you will not be disappointed. We appreciate your continued business!

ST
Susan T.
Prompt and courteous
Repairs were finished when promised.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for leaving a nice review! We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai for service!

CR
Cynthia R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
I don"t like to do surveys that force a comment!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for taking our survey! We appreciate all feedback and your business!

Joan C.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Chris is my rep. He is wonderful. Pleasant and very professional always. Helps me with whatever I need I truly enjoy being a customer.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate your continued patronage!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Repair work
The service staff is courteous and knowledgeable. The shop makes quick and accurate repairs.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your business!