Latest Review about 1 month ago

NICOLE D.
Lucedale, MS
01/28/2018
Courtesy
Every time I have been to Pascagoula they have been extremely courtesy, helpful in advising you what is needed for your vehicle. I am extremely satisfied with their work quality.

JANSIE B.

SHANNON H.
Nissan Maxima
01/21/2018
Great people.
Very friendly and very fast.

JEFF B.
Gautier, MS
01/10/2018
Faulty ignition switch replaced
Excellent service. The staff always goes above and beyond with my vehicles . Just a great business

BRAGG M.
01/04/2018
Once again, thanks
I went by Pascagoula Tire and Service a day earlier to get an appointment for my truck to be looked at. I am a longtime customer. When asked, What was the problem I was having?" I realized that my description of the trouble was very vague and broad. I received a call on the day of the appt. and they located the problem quickly, told me the expected cost and fixed the issue in just a few hours. Once again I left satisfied with the outcome. Thanks.

IJ
IRA J.
01/02/2018
Great service at a reasonable market price with knowledgeable service hands.
Good service with fair market prices and knowledgeable service hands and they stand behind there work, and they now have a new service location on HWY 63 service Rd. to help with overflow to provide even better convenience if you don't have time to go down town Pascagoula.

JANSIE B.
Ford Expedition
12/22/2017
Outstanding customer customer
The outstanding customer service and quality of work performed are phenomenal. Keep up the good work.

SG
SUE G.
12/20/2017
??
??????

MELODIE G.
11/16/2017
Amazing Service
Due to my hectic schedule, I never seem to be able to plan many appointments very far in advance. I called the evening before and asked if there was anyway I could have my oil changed in the morning because I was going on a trip. They said that was no problem to bring it. I have never been pressured to purchase extra items like some places I have gone. If they recommend getting something replaced I know that I truly need it. They are very henest and friendly too. I found out that they have opened a second location as well closer to my home on highway 63. I love keeping my business local and that makes it even easier to do so. I definitely recommend going there for all of your car's needs.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/04/2017
Always great prices and fast service . Very dependable.

BRAGG M.
09/29/2017
Another positive service appointment.
As is normal, Pascagoula Service was outstanding. Always a warm sincere welcome and a positive attitude displayed . The work was done in a timely manner and the bill was just as they had told me ahead of time.

AW

CHARLES F.
Lincoln Navigator
09/22/2017
New Tires
Excellent customer service and great prices.

ROD G.
INFINITI QX4
09/18/2017
Very quick service
I dropped off my car early to repair a tire and they had it fixed very quickly after opening.

CP