DT
DENISE T.
10/04/2016
Never had a problem with service & Jared is always very helpful.

JIM A.
Honda Accord
08/28/2016
PEOPLE AND LOCATION
THANKS

ROD G.
07/15/2016
Honest and trustworthy
I bought 2 new tires. They gave me all options and didn't try to sell me the most expensive tire. They have never pushed any service on me. I have always been satisfied with their work.

APRIL B.
Toyota Tundra
07/07/2016
Very personal and friendly place and prices are excellent
I would not go any where else with the quality of service that I received at Pascagoula Tire and Service. This place will get 100% of my business.

DUWAYNE L.
Perkinston, MS
07/01/2016
Great Service!
Pascagoula Tire has a history of great personalized service with us!

MICHELLE M.
Audi Q5
06/27/2016
Brakes Installed
Pascagoula Tire and Service installed disk pads and rotors to all 4 wheels on my Audi Q5. I had purchased the parts myself, but they had no problem putting them on for me. They were courteous and they did a great job for a good price. I will use them again.

CP
CATHY P.
Biloxi, MS
Ford Edge
06/17/2016
Customer service and quality products/repairs
Qualified employees

SHANNON H.
MINI Cooper
06/15/2016
Fast, friendly and fair price!

CRISTI B.
05/18/2016
Five stars
The staff is great!

JOHNNY W.
05/16/2016
Great local business
This place has a great staff, fast service, and they don't over charge.

CP

SYRETTA F.
Gautier, MS
04/27/2016
New Tires with Front End Alignment
The guys here do a awesome job on every vehicle I take to them.

SE
SUSAN E.
04/20/2016
I appreciate all you do to take care of my car. You are professional and I have always been satisfied.

ES
ERIC S.
Toyota Avalon
04/01/2016
Great service and great work
I have been a customer of Pascagoula Tire Service for awhile now. They have always done great work on my vehicle and always courteous.

TC
TINA C.
Honda Accord
02/18/2016
Great
As always not a thing to complain about.

DT

WM
WILLIAM M.
12/31/2015
Wonderful people great work
They got job done quick and did it great. Now I don't worry about brakes and at a good price

JANSIE B.