DARNELL C.
Jeep Cherokee
11/26/2017
tires.
i came in for a rotate and balance of my tires in my opinion all i received was the rotation i had to add air to four of my tires.

DEBBIE H.
04/23/2015
Ugh!
Had $580.00 worth of work done on Monday. drove tonight and it's doing the same thing!! Ugh!

SK

JIM A.
Honda Accord
01/13/2017
hi
good job, need coffee and snacks available

BETH B.

CHARLES T.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/31/2016
good
good

BD
BOB D.
07/02/2016
We Love that they are always friendly and willing to help
We appreciate your willingness to get the work done for us and the quality of work is great! Thank You so much

CT
Friendly service

TW
TERRENCE W.
01/31/2016
Appreciate the professionalism and speed in checking out my truck. Will definitely be a return customer.

LH
LARRY H.
10/20/2015
Replaced front wheel bearing
It was warranted out, staff worked with manufacture to ensure warranty was honored,

KG

KEVIN G.
Kia Spectra
04/08/2014
honesty and efficiency
Always great service here that you can trust

Danny P.
Mississippi
07/31/2013 Category: Service
Danny said his service is great and he has always received outstanding service from this business for the past 5 years.

ROBERT M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/09/2019
Quick and Efficient
PTS comes through with excellent service again! Always great service and extremely courteous staff. Thanks!

BETSY M.
Canton, GA
10/31/2019
EXCELLENT car service & staff!!
I travel quite a bit and Pascagoula Tire has always been so great to me and has always done quality work on my car.
I can’t imagine taking my car anywhere else!
Jerad and his staff/mechanics are fantastic!!
I highly recommend Pascagoula Tire!

RODERICK B.
Professional
And efficient.....

Nissan Pathfinder
10/10/2019
Quality service all the time!
I love I can make an appointment to have my oil changed and my car is always ready when scheduled. Quality service and alway very nice. It’s the only place I will take my car. Bought my tires from them too! Best deal around.👍👌💕

CRISTI B.
09/26/2019
Great job as always!

JANSIE B.
Cadillac DeVille
09/21/2019
Best for less
Pascagoula Tire offers affordable prices, quality work, outstanding customer service, and has earned my business for a lifetime.

KC
KYLE C.
Ocean Springs, MS
08/29/2019
Awesome service
They will get my reoccurring Business