Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mark B.
10/19/2018
Oil change & service
In and out in no time, car runs better than before. Couldn't be more pleased.

LL
Libby L.
10/19/2018
Fair, Friendly Service.
i would highly recommend Patriot Auto Repair to anyone seeking service for their vehicle(s). Not only are they trustworthy, but they provide excellent service. I can always count on the to keep my vehicles in top condition.. In my option the are the best auto repair in Colorado Springs.

MK
MICHEAL K.
10/16/2018
Great service at a great price and we always appreciate their support for the military!

Joesph P.
10/09/2018
Excellent service & friendly
Can't say enough to describe how satisfied I am with Patriot Auto. They are honest, trustworthy, and dang good at repairing my vehicles. Todd, David, and the whole team are fantastic.

VM
Vince M.
10/05/2018
Quick and friendly
Great honest friendly service and the repair was done quickly! I was also kept in the loop of where my Jeep was in the repair process. I can’t remember the last time I was treated so well at a repair shop. Highly recommend!

Joe P.
10/03/2018
All My Vehicles
Patriot Auto rocks! I take all my vehicles there. Many years ago I took my daughter's Jeep in because I was getting insane quotes to fix the brakes. Complete brake system replacement including brake lines was one estimate. Another shop couldn't figure the problem out and recommended Patriot Auto. I have been a happy customer every since. Quality work at reasonable prices and honest. Can't beat those qualities in an auto shop these days.

James C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/02/2018
Oil Change
Outstanding customer service and repairs. I will always take me vehicles to them . The provide care and support you with any need on you vehicle.

GG
George G.
CO
GMC S15 Jimmy
09/29/2018 Category: Service
George said his overall experience was great. The employees were knowledgeable and worked with him.

NV
Neil V.
Colorado
Ford Expedition
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Neil said the employees were friendly, accommodating, and professional. Their prices were reasonable.

GF
Gail F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2018
Customer service
I have taken my vehicles to Patriot Auto Repair for several years now. They have always provided fantastic customer service. They do not try to push unnecessary repairs on to me. They do a Thorough job and I will always keep coming back.

CP
Carl P.
Colorado
Chevrolet Suburban
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Carl said the business did a good job and he is happy with them.

WC
Warren C.
INFINITI QX56
09/25/2018
Very professional and awesome service

Jacquelin M.
Ram Pickup
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Jacqueline said she would recommend the business for service even though she has to keep taking her vehicle in.

KH
Kathy H.
09/10/2018
Honesty!
I feel like the guys are honest and not gonna screw me over. Nice guys to chat with too. Not rip-offs and reasonable.

Chris M.
09/10/2018
Quality work, honest
Everytime that I bring my car here I know that it will be taken care of. Todd and David are both great guys and very honest. As long as they are both here, I will continue to bring my car here. I recommend them to everyone who asks about mechanics.

TW
Tracy W.
09/07/2018
Super Customer Service
I love this business! This is a fine group of people that care about the customers and the service they provide . I do not plan on taking my vehicle any other place. You cannot find quality care like this anywhere else.

HG
Holly G.
Jeep Cherokee
08/23/2018
Great Prices
Very honest guys over there!

PB
Patricia B.
Scion xA
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said the business has good customer service. They did a great job.

Krystal B.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Krystal said the business always fits her in even if she doesn't have an appointment. They explain everything they are doing. Their service is honest.

PR
Priscilla R.
Fountain, CO
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Priscilla said the service at this business was really good and she appreciates the staff taking her vehicle in and the care that they have taken has been great.