Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

Shazia L. on 01/14/2017
"Amazing customer service "
Every step of the process was superb. From the salesperson to the business office to everyone in between. They even personally delivered my new car to my home because I didn't have an extra driver available to me that night!
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.5I P
Review Created: 01/14/2017 09:19 AM
Maria Y. on 01/14/2017
"Having to go to subaru 3 times for fog light installation. They keep ordering incorrect panel trim!"
I had an appt on 12/30/16 to install fog lights, a birthday present that day. Was very disappointed when told they ordered the wrong panel trim. Made an appt on Saturday the 7th since I received a call saying the correct ones were in. Drove during a snow storm from Cranston, RI to finally install the fog lights. However, Chris from the service dept approached me and said ONCE AGAIN the wrong panel trim was ordered INCORRECTLY! He was very nice and apologized and said he would even come to my house to install the correct panel trim. I did receive a phone call from Glen Reed yesterday to make an appt, that the panel trim is in ?!
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/14/2017 08:32 AM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 01/17/2017

Hi Maria,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience for this mix up.  It is true that our parts department did order the incorrect color trim panel the first time.  When we reordered the part, the second time it came in, the box was labeled correctly but the trim panel was not the panel labeled on the box.  We were truly embarrassed about the situation which is why our shop foreman Chris offered to install the part at your house when it came in.  When I called last week, I left a message to let me know what day would be best for Chris to stop by, or if you were in the area, we could pop it in, in about 5 minutes.   I called your house again yesterday as I had not heard from you.  I spoke with your husband who said you would be stopping by tonight around 4pm.  We have double checked that the panel in the box is the correct part this time. We truly appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.  See you tonight!
Glen

Ryan U. on 01/14/2017
"The service department "
The sales team was great! Service team is sloppy. My pre owned vehical i purchased has a strong pull to thw right which i brought up during my test drive. Ive brought the vehical back twice already and the problem is not fixed. Ive been told by the service writer "all cars do that" and was told and was given a science lesson on how the road had a slope by the service manager.. everyone who has evaluated my car outside of suburu has told me this issue is not normal. It just seems to me they are trying to avoid this work. Non the less i will be bringing the vehical back agian.
Vehicle: LEXUS IS 250
Service Date: 12/31/2016
Review Created: 01/14/2017 06:14 AM
Diane C. on 01/14/2017
"Subaru Crosstrek purchase"
The staff at Patriot work very well as a team which is unusual at a car dealership and very refreshing. Cody Charpentier and Ben Potter were especially wonderful and I felt appreciated and valued as a customer.
Review Created: 01/14/2017 03:36 AM
Brenda L. on 01/13/2017
"Was dealt with in a respectful, not pushy, manner."
The lifetime warranty convinced me to purchase my subaru here.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I PR
Sales Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/13/2017 03:14 PM
Karen B. on 01/13/2017
"Forester "
Very professional to deal with. Chris an excellent sales rep Ben negotiated and facilitated sale in an excellent manner as well
Vehicle: SUBARU FORESTER 2.5I P
Review Created: 01/13/2017 02:23 PM
Ruth O. on 01/13/2017
"The Sales process was difficult. Transparent ???/ no way ! not very clear answers, lot's of "I'll have to go and ask" statements . They don't leave you with a feeling of confidence about their dealership."
First off, The car that I saw in an ad on line was different than the car they showed us. On line it was a 5 spd, in person it was an automatic ? On line it had 17" aftermarket wheels and tires, in person they were 15" tires and hubcaps ? They talk about fair price and value and they gave a number of $13,450 as comparative price for the car and they were $1,000 over that price to start ?? We had to sit through a flip chart sales speak presentation from the "non commission based" salesman about what they offered as a dealership. Right down through financing and leasing even though he was told that we were paying cash for the car ? We were then told by the rep that "all our cars ( even the used ones we sell) have an extended warranty to 100,000 miles on the power train, blah, blah, blah...." Only to find out later from Mr. "Upsell" in the office that you have to buy the extended warranty for a car with over 50,000 miles ?? After we agreed to buy the car and put money down we told them that we had to transfer some money and that we needed two days to do so. The Manager then came and told us that he could work it so we could write him a check for the full sale amount, take the car and deal with the paperwork later ? He also was all sorts of apologetic about the mix up with the wheels and transmission information and said he would make thing right for us ...... Then the car wasn't ready on the day it was supposed to be and there were problems with the tire pressure lights and more inside lights in the car etc. This is all after we were told that it was all checked over and "set to go". Later in the day when it was again supposed to be ready it had to go for a Vin check and then had an engine light problem so we were without the car another day and I needed to get a ride to work as I had no car because the registration and insurance had been transferred to the new car. Had we not transferred the insurance we would have cancelled the checks and told them to keep the car....., Not a Fan of Patriot Subaru at all .
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA
Review Created: 01/13/2017 12:01 PM
Tom T. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 01/19/2017

HI Ruth,
Thanks for sending in your review.  We were aware that the process was not smooth, so your comments were fair, and became the focal point for a team meeting.   Beginning with a data entry error on the transmission/wheels -  Human error, but should not happen. We’ve discussed it with that person, and made them aware that a simple mistake can be costly both in dollars and reputation.   The sales associate was new to the team, eager to do things right.  On one hand it sounds like they missed some cues in your conversation, but at the same time it is to your benefit to hear the finance or lease programs. It was not the right thing for you, but other folks do change their mind after hearing the options.  Still, the presentation needed polish. Lastly, the delays in having the car ready on time was a service issue, and thus we brought the service managers in to go over the issues you experienced. Overall,  we want you to be excited about the vehicle, and it’s on us that you were disappointed. We have high expectations for what we do, so this one was certainly a reminder that even though we have very high ratings,  we must work to improve.
Sincerely,
Patriot Subaru

Michael C. on 01/13/2017
"Recent visit"
Your service department gets high marks for cleanliness, courtesy, work done properly and overall I am happy with the service you have provided to date. Where I feel you fail is in loaner car availability , failing to process more than one recall on a given date (previous service to 12/30/2016), but most of all waiting a full year to be told that my "voice to text" does not work with an IPhone. I should not have had to wait for a Subaru Guru to tell me that. It is always the sn
Mall issues that separate good from great.
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/13/2017 11:54 AM
Ian H. on 01/13/2017
"Trustworthy sales staff - a change from the norm!"
One of the things that makes Patriot Subaru of NA stand out is the fact that sales staff works on reviews, not on commission. This novel concept for the auto industry makes the customer instantly feel that the salesman is on your side. I felt from the beginning that David (salesman) was there to make me happy, not bring in extra bucks on markups. He was really working for ME. He explained that he would get a bonus if I rated him highly, which made him go out of his way to have me happy. An example of this was David jumping on the phone with my insurance company to attempt to lower my rates even further by bragging about the safety features of my Legacy. What dealership does this? It's a solid place. If you're in the market for a Subaru, it's worth a drive even out of the way to go to this place. I did.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY 2.5I SPO
Sales Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/13/2017 07:42 AM
Allison P. on 01/12/2017
"Patriot Subaru is the model for exceptional customer service!"
Patriot Subaru provided exceptional customer service. They were very knowledgeable about the vehicles, which helped me come to a decision in choosing my first Subaru. The facility is gorgeous and has a comfortable waiting area (though we didn't use it much since we didn't really have to wait!). I've already recommended Patriot Subaru to some friends and family and would recommend to anyone else.
Sales Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/12/2017 09:45 AM
Vivian F. on 01/12/2017
"Review"
convenience, effecitient and easy to schedule service
Review Created: 01/12/2017 07:59 AM
Jessica R. on 01/12/2017
"December visit"
Everything was fine and went as expected. I am still waiting on word of a new motor for the back door that needed to be replaced. Can someone send me an update on when that should arrive? I didn't expect it would take this long.
Review Created: 01/12/2017 07:59 AM
Stefano B. on 01/12/2017
"Perfect as always"
You know you have a honest place when they say they will check the "cabin air filter" to see it it needs replacing for $50, and then actually find that it is still clean and charge you nothing. No mechanic on Earth would pass up the money on something that sounds made up to begin with. So now when it does need replacing, I will trust them that it actually does.

Aside from the honest service, I so appreciate how clean and nice the waiting area is. The incredibly nice staff doesn't hurt either. I would buy another Subaru just to remain a customer here.
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA
Review Created: 01/12/2017 07:18 AM
Jamie W. on 01/12/2017
"The workers were very pleasant and helpful, but the wait was quite long. Some issues are unresolved"
I came in for an oil change, but the service light is still on; I asked for help with the consistently problematic gps system; it is still buggy. The employees at the were nice, but I am wondering what might have been missed in the shop.
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTR
Service Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 01/12/2017 07:10 AM
Bernard P. on 01/12/2017
"Everyone is friendly and helpful. The facility is so clean and comfortable and it's close to home."
We're thrilled with our new Subaru and look forward to working with Patriot Subaru for many years. This is our 5th Subaru.
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I PR
Sales Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/12/2017 05:09 AM
Kelley D. on 01/11/2017
"Awesome people and Fantastic service"
Always a delight
Service Date: 12/28/2016
Review Created: 01/11/2017 10:52 AM
Susan H. on 01/11/2017
"Great service "
Patriot Subaru serves all my auto needs
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SP
Service Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 01/11/2017 09:41 AM
Sandra R. on 01/10/2017
"customer should not be waiting 5 hours to get a new car"
I will recommend your business to a friend but I 'm not sure if they will have the same patience to wait that long
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5I
Sales Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 01/10/2017 08:38 AM
Vann L. on 01/10/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Problem still occur "
We took our 2008 Tribeca in for Vibration at 40 mph - Service manager recommended replacing both front drive CV Assembly $1100 drove home still same vibration . We took car to local mechanic - They drove the car and said not CV assembly - Drive shaft and CV joint is the problem .
Service Date: 05/12/2016
Review Created: 01/10/2017 07:27 AM
Glen R. at Patriot Subaru of North Attleboro responded on 01/12/2017

Hello Vann,

According to our records it looks like we replaced both front drive shafts in your vehicle in May of last year with no other service history other than that service.   If the vibration was still present, I wish you had brought the vehicle back to us immediately.  We are truly committed to our customer's satisfaction, and would certainly have made the situation right.   Unfortunately after 8 months, it is difficult to determine if what you are experiencing now is related to the work that was performed.  Please give us a call as we would like to resolve your issue.

Regards,