Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dylan M.
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Dylan said Mike had a calm demeanor. He said he would not recommend this business, but chose not to elaborate further.

Bill M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Judith. She said they did a very good job.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you for taking time to recommending us to others. We appredciate your business.

DT
David T.
New York
01/08/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff was courteous. They treated him with a professional manner.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/13/2018

Thank you for coming to our shop. We appreciate your business. Thanks for your freindship too!

MK
Mackenzie K.
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Mackenzie said the business is very good. They were finished when they said they were going to be done. They were courteous and honest. She stated she felt they did not over charge her.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/13/2018

Thank you for the bringing your vehicle to our shop. We appreciate your business. We are pleased to hear that we finished your vehicle when it was promised. Thanks too for recommending us.

DAVID R.
01/04/2018
Efficient, fair, good work
I appreciated that Pattersons could get me in on the first workday of the month for inspection. They were quite clear on what passed inspection now but which needs to be taken care of soon to maintain a safe vehicle. Communication is outstanding, they are clearly interested in keeping customers long-term.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/13/2018

Thank you for taking time to review us. We appreciate you recommending us to others and are happy to hear that you had a good experience at our shop.

AD
Andy D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Andy says the staff has always been helpful and honest.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/13/2018

Thank you for the  review. We appreciate your kind words. Thanks too for recommending us.

KV
KEN V.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/22/2017
Repair Cost Was Less Than Estimate.
Once again, excellent work on my 1991 Mazda Miata. The labor charge was $50 less than estimated and Mike convinced me that the less expensive NAPA part was very likely a repackaged OEM part because there wouldn't be multiple manufacturers for such a complex and seldom sold part, saving me another $25. Couldn't be happier.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/13/2018

So happy to hear that you are pleased with your repair cost and that the work done on your vehicle was excellent. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

MN
Margaret N.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Margaret said the business did what they said they would. Their prices were reasonable, and she really appreciates them.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/13/2018

Thank you for your business. Thank you too for recommending us to others.

TOM M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/20/2017
Immediate attentiom
Checked for tire monitor flaws
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/13/2018

Thank you for recommeding us. We truly appreciate your business.

ST
SCOT T.
12/20/2017
Great Customer Service.
I was in need of two snow tires and had called the local tire stores hoping one could assist me. None did. So, I contacted Patterson’s. They took the tire info and within 15 minutes called me back. After answering a few questions they wanted to check-out one other possibility. 5 minutes later, not only were they able to get the tires I needed, they were also at a price I could afford. Four days later I dropped my car off at Patterson’s around 10AM and at 3PM my car was done. I will not hesitate to bring my car back to Patterson’s for future service needs. They know what Good Customer Service means & they actually provide it! Not to mention having excellent mechanics on staff.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/13/2018

Thank you so much for bring your vehicle to our shop. We were happy to help you out. Thank you for recommending us.

Julie B.
New York
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Julie said this business provided great service. Her experience was quick and easy.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/13/2018

We appreciate your business. We are happy to hear that you had a quick and easy experience at our shop.

EM
Etienne M.
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Etienne said he is very happy with their service.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/13/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

NM
NICHOLAS M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
12/15/2017
Fantastic
Quick and nice. First time and found them to be trustworthy.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/19/2017

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to our shop. So happy to hear that things went well and that you were pleased with your service. Thanks for recommending us to others.

David D.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
12/13/2017 Category: Service
David said he has been doing business with this facility for years. All of the employee's are very nice. They're helpful and they're good people.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/13/2018

Thank your for your business over the years. We appreciate you recommending us to others.

Megan H.
Acura MDX
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Megan said she was frustrated about bringing her vehicle in twice.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2017

Megan, thank you for being our customer! We too were disappointed that you had to bring the car in a second time. Unfortunately, cars sometimes have electrical problems that are intermittent. We are glad that the problem was finally occurring when the car was at the shop the for a second visit. Thank you for being patient with us!

MATT S.
Honda Element
12/07/2017
Just the usual excellent service
My tire was flat this morning. I brought the car into Patterson's, expecting to leave it. Instead, they found the leak and repaired it, while I waited. While the tire was off, we discussed the condition of my brakes and the underside of my car (both good). I have been a satisfied customer of Patterson's for about 27 years.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2017

So glad we were able to find the leak so quickly and fix it while you waited. Thank you so much for being a loyal customer. We truly appreciate your business.

V
Valued Customer
12/06/2017
Very professional and efficient.
I have been bring my trucks to Patterson's for service for over a year now, the staff are always pleasant and professional. They get the work done in a timely manner at at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend Patterson's Service Station to anyone looking for a reliable, affordable and honest service station.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for bringing your trucks to us for over a year now. We truly appreciate you business and also thanks for recommending us to others. We look forward to more years ahead.

GC
GINA C.
12/02/2017
Great Customer Service
Patterson's provided tailored support and advice on several complex issues. I spoke with the front desk member for 20 minutes trying to diagnosis the issues while looking over the actual car and deliberate on the best options moving forward. Great service and price.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2017

So glad to hear that you received great customer service while you were at our shop. Thank you recommending us.

CAROL W.
11/30/2017
Reliable, Friendly, Professional
Patterson's is the only service station I feel completely comfortable bringing my car to. They provide, quick, reliable service, and everyone who works there is very friendly. I've had a few very bad experiences with other mechanics in the area and have even had Patterson's repair damage that a different mechanic inflicted on my vehicle. I'm very thankful for the continued expertise and professionalism Patterson's continues to deliver throughout the years. Thank you guys!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We truly appreciate your business.

LC
Lucienne C.
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Lucienne said the business did a great job and she recommends them all of the time.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you recommending us all the time. We appreciate your business.