Patterson's Service Station

PC
Pat C.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Pat said they did a good job. They explained what was going on . She was very pleased with the service they provided.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/01/2017

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our shop. Thank you for recommending us to others.

PT
PETER T.
King Ferry, NY
Volvo 850
09/11/2017
Great service, fair prices, DEPENDABLE!
Patterson's has been our choice for Ithaca auto service for the past 11 years...they are wonderful!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/01/2017

We truly appreciate the business you have given us over the past 11 years. Thank you for recommending us and stating that we are dependable and have great servie. We appreciate your kind words.

SY
SHARON Y.
Hyundai Accent
09/09/2017
Good guys, fair price, good work
I just had to have a lot of work done on my car. Patterson's has been monitoring it for the last 7 years and the people who work there are always willing to explain what's going on. I am never embarassed by having to ask a question, and when I double check their prices and recommendations with others, the response is always positive: they know what they are doing and they can be trusted. In fact this time, they came in less than the cost they had quoted to me plus they got the work done in a very timely way. They are very convenient because I work (and live downtown) - highl recommended.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/01/2017

Thank you so much for all the kind things you have said about our shop. We truly appreciate the fact that you would highly recommend us. May we continue to be able to do business together.

BI
BARBARA I.
09/07/2017
complete satisfaction
I give Patterson's team excellent grades, for diagnosis and repairs, for customer convenience, and for very timely service.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/08/2017

We are happy to hear that you were completly satisfied. Thank you for taking time to recommend us to others.

DENISE G.
09/02/2017
Friendly,honest and fairly priced and conveniently located
I took my Audi here for an inspection,oil change and new

I brought my car here for NYS inspection,oil change and replace spark plugs.Work was done in a timely manner,at the estimated cost.Friendly,honest, knowledgeable staff.Will recommend this service station to others.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/08/2017

We are thankful that you would recommend us to others. Thank you for bring your Audi in to be serviced.

HS
HURF S.
Lansing, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/01/2017
Great business. Mike is great. Got me in on short notice
I've been a satisfied customer fo over 25yrs. Dave set a high standard which Mike has continued.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/08/2017

Thank you for being a satisfied customer for over 25 years. We are happy to hear that we have conintuned the same high standard that Dave set.

CK
CHRIS K.
INFINITI M35
08/31/2017
Keller Infiniti from Maryland
The service level as far as communication is unlike any automobile service business I've worked with ever. Outstanding ! My wife's car had an issue that would prevent her from returning to Maryland after taking my daughter up to College in Ithaca. Mike had to communicate with me in MD. Reasonable price, timely work and excellent follow through. Thank you
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/08/2017

We are so glad that we could help your wife out. We trust her travel home was a safe one. May your daughter have a great year at college.

SCOTT M.
Nissan Sentra
08/29/2017
Straightforward and honest
I appreciate the transparent and honest way they run their business. Sure, they could probably talk me into more work than necessary, but it's clear they don't; for that reason, they will have my future business. It's that simple. I feel fortunate to have found a shop that takes what they do seriously and treats their customers honestly.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/08/2017

Thank you for the nice review. We truly appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

KK
Kevin K.
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said they are quick and efficient. The price was good.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/08/2017

Thank your for recommending us.

LYNETTE S.
08/27/2017
Thank you!
You provide such great service. Thank you, thank you. And I'm always amazed at the cleanliness of your facility and the friendliness of your staff.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/27/2017

Thank you so much for your business. We look forward to helping you again when needed.

MANISH R.
Subaru
Inspection
Went in for an inspection, got a text when my vehicle was ready. Easy and hassle-free
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/27/2017

Thank you for bring your vehicle in for your inspection. Glad we could help you.

PT
PAULA T.
Speedy, professional service
I needed my car inspected. The process was quick and easy. See you in October for snow tires!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/27/2017

Thank you for the nice review. Look forward to seeing you in October.

CHRIS B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/26/2017
Knows how to recapture customers!
After my experience with missing service items Mike reached out to me and offered a solution. I brought my vehicle back and all was taken care of quickly and accurately. They've recaptured our business and built loyalty through great customer service and excellent work. Thanks Pattersons!

Losing its edge?
Second time we have taken vehicle for service and they did not complete all services on the work order. Considering switching to a more reliable garage.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/30/2017

Chris, we are sorry that you had a less than satisfactory experience. Upon review, you are totally correct and we dropped the ball. Thank you for giving us a second chance this week to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations! Thank you for your continued loyalty.

MELISSA W.
08/25/2017
Noisy wiper blade replacement
Nice people and service, but they lubricated my doors which make them now close too easily on my children. Also they replaced a wiper blade with one that doesn't fit correctly -- it makes noise every time I use them. Drives me so crazy I'll need to replace it.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/01/2017

Melissa, thanks for stopping by to have us change this defective wiper out. I hope the other brand of wiper performs much better for you. We want our customers to be very satisfied with our service and the parts we choose. Thanks again for choosing Patterson's!

BI
BARBARA I.
Lexus RX 450h
08/25/2017
service and cost
I give excellent marks for fast friendly service, for offering the convenience ride to get me home, and for providing excellent work ( along with quality replacement parts ) at a very reasonable cost.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/27/2017

We are happy to give you a ride home. Glad you are satisfied with our shop. Thanks again.