Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KD
KUSAL D.
12/06/2018
Amazing service guys, fast too.
Delivered the car inspected and with an oil change well under the timeline provided. You earned my repeat business.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for bring your car to our shop. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

RL
Ryan L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was quick and the staff was attentive and informative.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for recommending us to others. We are glad that we could help you out. We look forward to seeing you again.

PK
PAT K.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/17/2018
Great service- as usual!
I’m so grateful to have Patterson’s team throughout the year- and they’re located Downtown to boot!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

So glad that our location is convenient for you. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

EC
ERICA C.
11/14/2018
quick and positive experience
I brought my car in for a routine inspection, scheduling was easy, and everyone was very friendly. I brought my car in thinking I had all day to have the service done but had a meeting to go to several hours later. I called immediately and they were very accommodating and had my car done a couple hours later.

I didn't feel pressured to get any more services done, I was informed, and given a helpful print out.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

We are so happy to hear that you had a quick and positive  experieince at our shop. Thanks for bringing your vehicle in.

EG
Erin G.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Erin said she would recommend the business for service.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for recommending us to others. We appreciate your business.

MINI Cooper Coupe
11/09/2018
Attentiveness and friendliness.
The staff are consistently attentive and friendly, even when I have missed appointments.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks for your kind review and recommending us to others. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

RACHEL H.
11/09/2018
Thanks
Thanks for getting me in and out so quickly!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

Your welcome. Glad we could help you out.

Nissan Rogue
11/07/2018
Reliable, friendly and honest
I have never had a bad experience at Pattersons. Everyone is very friendly and personable. They never do unnecessary work and keep you informed. The fact that they offer loaner cars makes it possible for me to leave the car and get to work.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks for saying our shop is reliable, friendly and honest. We appreciate such kind words. We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks to for recommending us to others.

AN
Andy N.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Andy said he appreciates the honesty of the business. They do good quality work.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

LW
Luke W.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Luke said they did what needed to be done. The service was fast and easy.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We appreciate it. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

AF
ALAA F.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/05/2018
Efficiency
Turned in my car in the morning, picked it up in the afternoon. Everyone was courteous and kind, and I didn't feel like I was being ripped off. 10 outta 10 would recommend to a friend.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience  too. Thanks for recommending us to others.

EL
ELIZABETH L.
11/01/2018
Excellent service!
Patterson's Service Station extends special care to their customers and their cars! I continue to be so pleased by their courteous, knowledgeable work! I am always pleased and happy when I drive away!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

We are so glad to hear that you are always pleased and happy when you drive away from our shop. May we continue to keep that up.

MARK L.
Trumansburg, NY
10/31/2018
Thorough and efficient.
We needed to have our snow tires put on. They did it in a reasonable amount of time and they found something wrong with our left rear brake. Thank heaven!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We appreciate your business. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

CHARLEEN H.
10/31/2018
Recent inspection and oil change completed on time, as promised.
As always, Patterson's was honest, reliable, efficient, and flexible. They are most accommodating and always go the extra mile. They may be a bit more expensive than other service stations, however, they do it right the first time and fully guarantee their work. They've helped me keep my car on the road way beyond 100,000 miles and w/their help I hope to get at least another 50,000 miles. And, they're conveniently located in downtown Ithaca, which saves me a lot of time and effort.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us. We are glad that our location helps you out and that you find us honest, reliable and efficient. Thanks too for recommending us to others. We look forward to seeing you again.

TERESA M.
10/30/2018
Simply the best
I won't take my car anywhere else! This is the second time in the last two months that I had an emergency tire hole and they came right out, fixed me up, and I was off again in no time! These guys are friendly, the cost reasonable, the location prime... there's no reason to go elsewhere and deal with condescending staff and ridiculous prices.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for trusting your car to only us. We truly appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you again when you need us. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

PT
PAULA T.
10/26/2018
Great winter service
I had my car winterized for the cold months in one hour! Snow tires, lube, filter, and check up.
Efficient and polite service.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/27/2018

Thanks for bringing your car in to be winterized. We appreciate your business. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

VR
Vaida R.
Nissan JUKE
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Vaida said the customer service was fine.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to our shop. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

MY
MARY Y.
10/19/2018
great service
this was my first time going to Pattersons and it was a great expereince. Really nice people working there.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

So glad to have you as a first time customer. Glad that your experience was great. We look forward to doing business with you again.

WL
Wallis L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Wallis said he would recommend this business's good service.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for recommending us to others. Thanks for such kinds words.

EF
Ethan F.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Ethan said he just needed a bulb replaced and he was charged $30.00. He thought in was expensive. He thought the location was great as well as the service
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/24/2018