Patterson's Service Station

WM
WILL M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/24/2017
Good, prompt, informative service.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/27/2017

Thank you so much for bring your vehicle in and  recommending us.

ALAN B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/24/2017
Good job
Did body repair in less expensive manner, as I requested. Courteous and timely.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/27/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. Glad we could assist you with your body reapir.

CI
CHRIS I.
Groton, NY
Nissan Sentra
08/19/2017
Scheduling
Fit my appointment in the middle of the day. Car was ready when promised.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/27/2017

We were happy to fit you in and that your car was ready when you need it.

STEVE S.
08/16/2017
fast and skilled
They got to work fast and were fair and thorough
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/27/2017

Thank you for recommending us and giving us five stars for fast and skilled work.

BENJAMIN S.
08/16/2017
Prompt and Accommodating
Patterson's is the Bee's Knees! They were upfront about the condition of my car, presented multiple options to address the problems, and worked quickly to return my vehicle to me!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/27/2017

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service to you. May we continue to be prompt and accommodating.

KG
KRISTA G.
Ithaca, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
08/09/2017
Good communication, timely service
Very courteous, called and texted as soon as my vehicle was ready, answered all my questions and explained each line item on the bill as I asked
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you for bring your Subaru to our shop. Glad we could help you out.

WL
Wallis L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Wallis said this business always does a good job and they are nice.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/27/2017

Thank you for recommending us. Thank you for trusting us.

HM
Heather M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Heather said the employees were friendly, helpful, and efficient.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/01/2017

Thank you for letting us know that we are a friendly, helpful and efficient shop. We will continue to strive for that kind of review everytime.

Jeffrey H.
New York
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the business had pretty good service and they were also very informative.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/01/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your business.

Kyle S.
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said the business did a good job and the service was also fast.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/01/2017

Thank you for your business and recommending us to others.

John M.
08/07/2017 Category: Service
John said he is comfortable with what they tell him and their prices are fair.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/01/2017

Thank you for bringing your Toyota Highlander our way. We are glad that you feel comfotable with what we tell you and that our pricing is fair.

KV
KEN V.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/06/2017
Very Pleased.
There is no Mazda dealer in Ithaca and I wanted the best mechanic I could find to replace the water pump and timing belt on my babied 1991 Miata. Patterson's did a very good job for a fair price which was exactly what they had quoted in advance. Plus they went the extra mile, taking care to duplicate aesthetic details in my engine bay and to inform me of subtleties in the spark plug firing order that I found quite useful.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you so much for trusting us with your 1991 Miata. Thank you for the nice review.

KG
KATE G.
Honda Fit
08/04/2017
Professional, informative, helpful
I like the vibe at Patterson's. Of course my car receives excellent service and problems are found and fixed before they become big problems. But I also receive explanations that make sense, even though I don't consider myself a very mechanically-inclined person. I pay my bill and leave smiling- and that's not common, is it?
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/04/2017

We are glad that you feel comfortable at our shop. Thank you for bring your car in.

VS
Virginia S.
Honda Fit
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Virginia said this business did great work. They were honest, personable, and prompt.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/01/2017

Thank you for recommending us to others. Thank you too for your kind words of being honest, personable and prompt.

DENISE G.
07/30/2017
Honest service station
I took my Audi there for an service after getting a $2000 estimate from ANOTHER garage...Patterson's fixed the problem at a fraction of the cost.I trust the friendly people there.They gave me an estimate and repaired the car in the time frame that they said they would.I would highly recommend them....very knowledgeable and not out to rip you off.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. Thank you too for recommended us.