Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EB
ELENA B.
09/15/2018
Great service, very pleasant
I really enjoyed the visit. Was prompt, professional, and overall great.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We apperciate your business and recommending us to others.

Trumansburg, NY
09/12/2018
Fast and friendly and affordable inspection
Couldn't ask for more. Nathan fit me in their busy schedule and insiected my car quickly and didn't cost much!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

So glad that we were able to fit you in and get the work done on your car quickly. Thanks for recommending us to others.

TERESA M.
09/11/2018
Best Car Care in Ithaca
This is the only place I ever want to take my car. I had a nail in my tire on my way to an important appointment. Mike asked if it were flat - which thankfully it wasn't. I was able to safely drive it there and they plugged and patched it on the spot and I was ready to go within minutes.... I wan't even late for my appointment! I have always had great attention and care at this place, from routine oil changes to major repairs, these guys are always friendly and honest. Oh AND it's conveniently located right downtown near my workplace. I can usually drop it off for maintenance and walk to work.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. We are glad you are our customer. We are happy to help you and glad that they day you had tire trouble we were able to fix it right away.

Bob B.
Weedsport, NY
Ram 1500
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he recommends the business.

Bob,
Thanks for coming and seeing us. We appreciate your business. Don't be a stranger.

DAVID L.
09/09/2018
Excellence -- a tradition predating the current ownership and maintained by it.
Excellence -- a tradition predating the current ownership and maintained by it.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We apprecite your business.

09/08/2018
Reliable and convenient
I admit I was worried when Patterson’s changed ownership but new owner has contained same level of high service. I feel I can trust them and they provide convenient, quality repairs.

Recently had a problem that was result of faulty part and they 100% took responsibility and started of behind their work.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate that you have stayed with us. May we continue to be reliable and convenient for your needs.

LL
LAUREL L.
09/07/2018
My experience at Patterson’s Service Station was one of the best I’ve had. They were helpful, efficient, and reasonably priced. I will definitely be returning for future work.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We are glad you had a good expereince. Thanks for reccomending us to others.

Rena S.
Mazda CX-5
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Rena said all the work done at the business is good, professional and the location is convenient. The customer service is very comfortable.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your business. We are glad you had a good experience at our shop. Thanks for recommending us to others.

LH
LARRY H.
Honda Fit
09/06/2018
Good Job
Had a broken mirror fixed. Good job done, friendly people, didn't do more than what was required. Thanks Patterson's!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for coming to our shop. We appreciate your business.

AP
Adam P.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Adam said they have used the business for a long time and is very happy with their service.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for recommending us to others. Thanks too for being a long time customer. We appreciate your business.

Alex B.
New York
Honda Civic Sdn
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Alex said he was happy with the service at the business and they were flexible with his time schedule.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/06/2018

Thanks for recommending our business to others. We appreciate your business.

Allison M.
Freeville, NY
Toyota Matrix
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Allison said, she is a 20 year customer of this business, they are reliable, competent and she can get in and out quickly.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. Thank you too for recommending us to others.

Danielle W.
Trumansburg, NY
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Danielle said the business is great, the staff always ask her before doing anything extra to her vehicle and they consistently go above and beyond with their work.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We appreciate your business and friendship.

PT
PAULA T.
08/10/2018
Quick, courteous service
Mike and his staff did a hreat job renewing my nys inspection. Thanks, guys!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for recommending us to others. We appreciate your business.

GK
Gillian k.
Hyundai Accent
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Gillian said the service was efficient. The work was good.

Tracey B.
Horseheads, NY
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said they failed her vehicle inspection, she took the vehicle to another facility and found out there was nothing wrong with her vehicle.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/08/2018

Tracey, it was nice meeting you the other day. I'm glad we had time to fit you in as new customer without an appointment that afternoon. Regarding your NY vehicle inspection, I hope you understand that we have no control over passing or failing a vehicle that has the "Check Engine" light illuminated on the dash. The NY State inspection computer that we hook to your car automatically fails the car under this circumstance and leaves us with no option until that problem is corrected. Perhaps we failed in our attempt to explain this clearly while you were here, and I hope this clears things up. Best Regards, Mike.

Louise M.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Louise said they do good work. She has used them for a long time.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

AD
Andy D.
Nissan Rogue
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Andy said he is always happy with their service and they did a good job.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We appreciate our business.

Lansing, NY
07/31/2018
Great service on short notice!
We had a 2016 Prius develop a brake problem before a trip. The dealer did not have the parts.
Pattersons got us in right away, did an excellent job at less than the dealer estimate and had
us on our way.
thanks folks!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/13/2018

So glad that we could be of service to you. Hope you had a great trip. Thanks for recommending us to others.

KV
KEN V.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/29/2018
Very Professional Service.
It was just an oil change but they readily accommodated my request for a particular brand of oil and an original equipment oil filter. In today's world, it's rarely this easy to get exactly what you want.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/13/2018

Thanks for bringing your vehicle to our shop. Glad we were able to accommodated your request and satisfy you regarding your oil change. Thanks for recommending us to others.