Jill S.
03/27/2018
Older car purchased recently
I recently purchased a second car as a "backup" for my family to use when primary cars are being serviced. The vehicle had several things I wanted checked so I took it to Paul's to have a noise in the power steering checked and the air conditioning fixed. They kept me posted on progress and options. They were able to fix the power steering problem without just telling me they needed to replace the Power steering pump which is what many shops would have done. They were also able to fix my air conditioning and discovered several other things which needed maintenance. I am thrilled with all the work that was done at very reasonable price and the car is running great now. They are high on my list and will have me as a customer for a long time.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 04/05/2018

We are super happy that you were pleased with the work that was done on your car Jill. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this. It really helps us improve our business. Please let us know if you you need anything at all in the future!

Robert G.
Kannapolis, NC
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business has better pricing and a very fast response.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us Robert. We appreciate that so much and hope that you come visit us again in the future.
- Paul & Pat

Rico B.
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Rico said Paul is a good guy, and he'll be going back in the future.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you so much for the nice remarks.   We look forward to serving you in the future and glad that you were satisfied with our services.
Pat Rodgers

Serita H.
Charlotte, NC
03/14/2018
Pauls Automotive Service Repair
Great customer service from the moment you walk in the door. Mr. Paul actually explains and shows the the customer in details what the issues are. He is honest and fair. I woud highly recommend this business.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/15/2018

Thank you for this amazing review! We really appreciate you coming in and giving us a try. We look forward to seeing you again on friday!

LG
Lynn G.
03/13/2018
Close to home, friendly and courteous, excellent service.
Appointment scheduling is easy, service is excellent.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/15/2018

Thank you so much Lynn! Please let us know if we can help you in the future. We look forward to seeing you again.

FF
Frank F.
Toyota Avalon
03/10/2018
Excellent and Outstanding Service and Repair Work - March 8, 2018
Owner, Paul always makes the customer feel at home; he provides the best service in the Charlotte/ Concord Area. He also provides "chauffeured" transportation while car is being repaired.

I started going to Paul last year, after reading of his great reviews. I have not been disappointed; he has saved me thousands of dollars; versus Goodyear and Firestone repair estimates.

Specifically, Firestone and Goodyear told me last year the Engine Light was due to faulty air censors and catalytic converter; their estimates were over $2,500 in repairs; which was more than my 2002 Avalon was worth. Fortunately, I took my car to Paul and he found the only problem was a loose connection on a related hose. Paul repaired without charge. Note, I have saved the previous estimates from Goodyear and Firestone as proof of their incorrect diagnoses; I will provide to anyone who wants to verify this occurrence.

He also stands behind all of his work; he just replaced the timing belt and water pump for the 2nd time at no charge after finding that the 1st water pump was faulty (he found by hearing bad bearing; which could not be heard by me). Had he not interceded I would have destroyed the engine and broke down somewhere. Again, there was no charge for this replacement, neither in parts or labor.

So I know he is the best around and he truly cares for all of his customers; unlike Goodyear and Firestone.

Frank Fiamingo Sr.
ffiamingo@yahoo.com
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/15/2018

Words cant describe how happy we are to read this review. Thank you so very much for taking the time to let all of our potential customers how happy you were with our service. One of our main goals with this business is to make sure that the customer leaves happy, and it makes us happy that we were able to do that for you. Please let us know if there is anything you need Frank, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

KR
Karen R.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Karen said this business is the best.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/15/2018

Thank you Karen! Your review really means a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to write one.

PM
Preston M.
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Preston's wife. She said the staff is very polite, communicate well, and are honest.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you Preston for the review.  We are pleased that you had such nice things to say about us.  We hope we met all of your expectations and look forward to working with you in the future.
Thansk, Paul & Pat

Carl S.
Lexus GS 300
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Carl said they are friendly, professional and efficient.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you so much for the great review Carl. It makes us feel great to know you were happy with our service. Please let us know if we can help you in any other way!

Samantha B.
03/08/2018
Personal service
Paul and his wife are super personable and helpful. In a time where everything is automated and you have to push a thousand buttons to reach a human...its nice to deal with the same people that you can trust consistently.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/08/2018

We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the way we do things around here. We like the personal connection that we get with our customers because trust is such a huge thing in the automotive business. We are glad to see that you trust us and we promise to help you however we can!
Paul & Pat

EW
Eva W.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Eva said the staff are very friendly.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/08/2018

Thanks so much for the kind review Eva. Your words mean the world to us, thank you.

Alberto M.
03/06/2018
Wonderful Service
Pleased with the service that was provided. As soon as I walked in I was helped immediately, had great conversation with receptionists and before I new it my car was ready.Would definitely recommend friends and family to Pauls Automotive. Thumbs Up..
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/08/2018

You don't know how happy we are to hear that! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review Marchena, it really does help let us know that we are doing the right thing! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Dawn B.
Mount Pleasant, NC
Dodge Stratus
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Dawn said the staff took care of the issue. They were friendly and had good prices. She said they went above and beyond, and she's not going anywhere else.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/08/2018

Your trust and loyalty means the world to us Dawn! Thank you for taking the time to write this great review, it really does mean a lot!

CL
Chris L.
Kannapolis, NC
Hyundai Entourage
03/01/2018
Paul is the top mechanic in the area. He communicates frequently with customers, is transparent about prices, and repairs you vehicle very quickly. I will not go to anyone else!

Jessica H.
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff was very friendly, helpful and honest.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 02/27/2018

Thank you Jessica. It was so kind of you to write this review. Please let us know if we can help you again in the future!