SA
STEVEN A.
04/15/2021
Personalized treatment by people that know you.
Great

Sherrie S.
Volkswagen GTI
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Sherrie said they were very good. They are attentive and give personalized service. She felt that they really cared.

BF
BILL F.
Los Angeles, CA
04/08/2021
Paul's Automotive gets things done fast
I went in for a brake job, front and back, and Paul's got it done quickly despite a heavy workload.

CK
CAROLINE K.
04/07/2021
Great efficient service.
It is always a pleasure to do business at Paul’s

CF
CRAIG F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/05/2021
Always very nice and reasonable prices.
Called up and made an appointment. Brought my car in the next day to Paul's. With 3 hours my check-up was done. When I got there he went over what was done to my car and what future work I would need to have done. Like getting some new tires. They all are so nice at Paul's. Have recommended Paul so several neighbors.

DONALD H.
Encino, CA
04/02/2021
Always fair and fast
Whenever I need repairs on my 2011 Honda Pilot or any vehicle I bring it to Paul's Automotive. They always have fair prices, provide a detailed analysis and are on the money when your repair will be completed.

DV
DAVE V.
04/02/2021
Superior Service Once Again
Once again, the boys at Paul's Automotive have come through. Great work for a great price. Great also to see so many classic car owners trust Paul's with their valuable cars. Highly recommended.

JAMES K.
Studio City, CA
03/29/2021
Good trustworthy auto service.
I trust that the staff will analyze my car and make honest recommendations when repairs are necessary.

CE
CLARE E.
03/28/2021
Great all-around service
I am always assured to receive quality service when I bring my car into Paul’s. They do great work and are trustworthy. I highly recommend Paul’s.

BR
BARRY R.
03/27/2021
Always great service
I've been using Paul's for over 20 years. I wouldn't trust anyone else to work on my cars.

Lexus IS 250
03/26/2021
Happy Customer
Great service at reasonable prices. I never feel like I am being lied to or being charged inflated prices. I trust the people and the service provided.

TD
TOM D.
Studio City, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/26/2021
All gas no brakes. Fixed it!
I drive an older car and maintenance is of the upmost importance to keep it safely on the road. My friends at Paul’s always tell me how the old jalopy is doing and most recently that included a brake job all around. I had only just begun to hear the grinding but I’m glad I brought it in when I did. Back on the road again and miles of smiles ahead.
Thanks Paul’s!

RT
ROGER T.
Northridge, CA
03/25/2021
Escape repair
A troublesome electrical problem kept the crew persistent in their problem solving.

BW
BRITTNAY W.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/18/2021
Fast and less than they estimated
My engine light came on, of course the week I needed dental work and to renew my registration. So I was worried about the cost and got an estimate. It was very reasonable;
Dropped my car off expecting to get it the next day. I was called a couple hours later and because of their quick work the cost was almost $100 less.
Very honest honorable workers at Paul’s!

DIANE C.
03/16/2021
Paul and Louis are very honest and very zen. They have gone out of their way to help me with my car. I needed a part for my car once that the dealer told me was discontinued. That I would have to try to find the part myself. Paul was able to find the part in just a couple of days. And as you probably know, a dealer would have charged a lot more.
My son and daughter-in-law are now big fans and we won't take our car in for servicing anywhere else. We completely trust them.