KA
KENWOOD A.
Chevrolet HHR
07/10/2020
Great service, always.
I've been going to Paul's for several years now, and it's always a comfortable experience. No nonsense. They do great work, and they care about it. I've had lots of bad experiences at other places, but once I found Paul's, I was so relieved. big repairs and small, and everything in between. Paul's Automotive keeps things easy and efficient. I won't go anywhere else!

NW
NOAH W.
Calabasas, CA
07/10/2020
Solid Work
Solid work and fast service. Always is cost and time efficient.

CHRISTOPHER M.
Volkswagen Golf
07/09/2020
Excellent service.
I feel very lucky to have discovered Paul's. Always great honest service.

DEBI S.
Chatsworth, CA
Jeep Liberty
07/07/2020
Always 5 star
I’ve been using Paul’s for 2 decades. Paul, Louis & the entire staff work hard to maintain their reputation of fair, reasonable service. They’ve saved me, my boss & my friends money over the years and have pointed out when auto dealers were trying to convince us we needed unnecessary services. I moved away from Van Nuys, but they’re still the only ones I’ll trust with my car.

CJ
CHRIS J.
Dodge Magnum
07/04/2020
Quality and honest
It’s not often that could Literally drop off your family’s cars off and know that Paul ,Luis and Company have your best interest in mind, Not only do they do the right thing(Mechanically), They are absolutely straightforward And honest.It’s hard to find a any business to count on(let alone a mechanic).
Really can’t say enough good things about them

MV
MARY V.
07/03/2020
Fair & honest; know their cars.
Fair prices, honest and knowledgeable mechanics. My family has been bringing our cars to Paul’s for probably twenty years. He’s always been honest with his assessments and with his work.

ROBERT R.
Volvo 740
07/03/2020
Service Just Doesn't Get Any Better
Paul does everything in his power to get you an appointment that fits your needs, they do the work efficiently, and turn the car out as quickly as possible. I have been driving since 1956 and I have never seen better service anyplace. And if a repair outside requires another specialist he recommends people that are as committed to great work and good service as he is. Thank you Paul for your great help!!!

MICHAEL R.
Los Angeles, CA
Honest and helpful
We've been using Paul's for years because they are reliable and honest.

BF
BILL F.
Los Angeles, CA
07/01/2020
Paul's Automotive helps out in a crunch!
I went to Paul's to inspect my car ahead of a long trip. They got to it quickly and efficiently, despite the limitations we all face during the pandemic.

Joe A.
Lexus GS 300
07/01/2020
Always great service with honesty.
I was referred to Paul's Automotive by a close friend who's parents had been taking their cars for service, and maintenance for over 15 years. They worked on both my Lexus SC 430, and my GS 300. They are simply one of the best, and as good as the Lexus Dealership without the high cost.

MT
MARGIENELL T.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/30/2020
good service
I have taking my car for service at Paul's Automotive for 6 years. They are thorough and can be trusted to fix what is wrong with your vehicle.

FG
Frankie G.
Burbank, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Frankie said the mechanic does really good work, he's right on time and he's definitely reasonable. She stated he gets everything done and he is a nice guy as well.

Marc D.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Marc said the bar that hold the hood open is missing from his vehicle.

NV
NITA V.
Cadillac CTS
06/24/2020
Integrity personified
I love Pauls – they tell it like it is. Here is what’s wrong and here’s what it will cost and you decide .
Diagnostics are accurate prices are fair and you feel well taken care of by the staff.

Studio City, CA