PC
Patricia C.
North Hollywood, CA
Kia Sportage
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said that they're nice and they always do good work.

PH
Pamela H.
INFINITI EX35
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Pamela said they are always there for her. She calls and they have her bring the vehicle in. The prices are in. They are always able to quote her a price. They are able to get her vehicle done in one day. They are the best in her area.

Anna S.
Chevrolet Caprice
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Anna said it was her first time there. She is not sure of her opinion yet because she has not driven the vehicle enough to know if she is satisfied. She picked it up and then parked it.

GL
Gina L.
12/18/2020
I highly recommend!
Professional and considerate. Having an older car means I have to go to a mechanic more than I’d like but I believe they are honest and only fix what really needs to be fixed and don’t try to sell me something I don’t actually need.

AW
Andrea W.
Encino, CA
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Andrea said he did everything he was supposed to do.

LK
LARRY K.
12/11/2020
Great mechanics and great service
Consistory honest, high quality service prices fairly.

KE
KAREN E.
12/11/2020
Knowledgeable, friendly, courteous staff giving great results for my car's performance: loyalty and honesty are hallmarks.
I have never been disappointed by the staff at Paul's Automotive. They always manage to meet my needs and fix any problems successfully and promptly. They go out of their way to make sure I am satisfied with their work. I highly recommend them to all my friends.

MARK W.
12/08/2020
Convenient. Fast. Easy to work with
I wish the mechanics had cleaned off the excess radiator fluid because the subsequent drips look like the job wasn’t complete but after a couple days there were no new leaks so the job was done well

DAVID W.
Lexus ES 300
12/08/2020
I hope I never see you again
This last engineering extravaganza was longer than I had anticipated, but, I get the sequence of events, mostly. Great work. But I thought that while you were waiting for the second cat convert that you would have pulled the gas tank to get that repair out of the way so that second cat was the last work and o have the understanding that you waiting until the 2nd cat was there before the gas tank got fixed? Not a a big deal but a lack of planning

FG
FRANK G.
12/04/2020
Excellent Excellent Excellent
I've been going to Paul's for 15 years never a problem. I don't know what more I need to say than that never been to another mechanic Paul's is like money in the bank.

DV
DAVE V.
11/30/2020
Best In The Valley
Paul's Automotive is the best service center in the valley. From the classics to the new ones, Paul's does great work on whatever car you have.

Mazda CX-5
11/24/2020
We love Paul's
We have been going to pauls for over 15 years and never have we been disappointed. We learned about Paul's through a relative and I want to recommend them to you. It is fun to see what type of classic and sports cars show up to be serviced.

WL
WARREN L.
BMW 750Li
11/20/2020
BMW Smog Test-Overall Service Rating
Paul's Automotive is by far the best automobile service center I've had the privilege of being a customer for. The staff is extremely knowledgeable, honest, professional, and no-nonsense; while also friendly and courteous at all times.

Not only will they diagnose what the issue is for your automobile and get your approval before they perform any work; they also explain what solutions and or possible alternate solutions you may have as a customer. Giving you the option to make a choice that best suits your situation.

They are the Best!

BILL F.
Los Angeles, CA
Chrysler New Yorker
11/17/2020
Paul's Automotive May be the Only Place to take your Vintage Car!!
Paul's Automotive seems to have fixed a confusing fuel system issue on our 1966 Chrysler New Yorker. It's not the first time Paul's has fixed our old classic car. The mechanics at Paul's are first rate, and they really understand cars!!