Timmothy M.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Timmothy said he has been there multiple times and they always do a good job.

CA
Cody A.
Honda Fit
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the service is always done in 1 day. The employees were personable, remembered him and were very prompt. There's no reason not to love them.

TT
TRICIA T.
Great guys!
I've been going to Paul's over 20 years. They are no B.S. experts, and I trust them completely. Integrity is not always easy to find with mechanics, but Paul and Lewis are simply the best!

RY
RICK Y.
Agoura Hills, CA
Speedy, Transparent and Quality Service
Paul, Louis, and the crew do a great job. I have brought them a foreign car, a domestic car, and a classic truck and they are capable of servicing them all.

KH
KEN H.
Encino, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
A+
I've been taking my cars to Paul's for over fifteen years and wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

KELLY S.
Honda Fit
08/27/2019
Only shop I trust
Paul’s does quality work at a fair price and normally has a pretty quick turn around. I have been taking my car here for about 5 years now and am always really happy with not only the work but their customer service too.

Thomas B.
08/21/2019
Excellent ,Friendly, knowledgeable Service
My 10 year old Jeep was in for a brake job. Arrived at 8:00 the car was ready for pickup at 11:00! Fast service- fair pricing good diagnostics are all hallmarks of Paul’s Automotive!

RON H.
08/20/2019
done on time good job
they always do great work and at a good price

Toyota Echo
08/18/2019
Great, honest service!
My car is starting to get to the age where it needs some more work done on it. Being a woman, I am always wary of dealing with mechanics as I know many of them try to take advantage. Not Paul's -- they were extremely well priced and fair. I will definitely continue to bring my car here for all service!

PK
PAUL K.
Nissan Maxima
08/17/2019
Paul's gets it done
Great service, Paul and Luis always take great care of my car.

BRANDON B.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/17/2019
My goto garage for any car issues
I always take my car/my wife’s car to Paul’s when I have any issues. They do great work, and offer recommendations based off of what is actually needed, rather than just to make more money. I would definitely recommend taking your car here and support a family business rather than a chain automotive shop or dealership. The prices and service are top notch!

IH
INGRID H.
Agoura Hills, CA
08/14/2019
Quick and quality work don’t by Paul’s Automotive. All for a reasonable price. Would highly recommend.

JI
Jerry I.
North Hollywood, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the business does great work.

Mike R.
Acura TSX
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he appreciates the informative, quick, and trustworthy service provided by this business. He also said they get the job done.

BF
BILL F.
Los Angeles, CA
08/07/2019
Paul's gets the job done quickly and efficiently
I had a strange problem that the mechanics at Paul's quickly figured out and cured at a reasonable price. These folks really know what they are doing!