Jesse T.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said he really appreciates their time and the people.

CG
CARIN G.
Volvo 240
Paul's is Great!
Always great service at Paul's. Paul and Louis always do their best to care for your car, and accommodate customers in every way they can!

LYNDA ( SUNNYE ) S.
Ford Flex
10/30/2018
Outstanding! Makes me want to shout.
The quality of work is superior. The friendly and knowledgeable front office staff is so reassuring. I know I am in good hands and trust that they value their customers.

PE
PAUL E.
Vert satisfied customer
Honesty and accessibility. Paul, Lewis (or is it spelled Louis?) and the crew are always available to answer questions.

JV
JESSE V.
North Hollywood, CA
Honda Element
10/29/2018
Always dependable and honest service and repair. Been going there for years and always very satisfied.

10/29/2018
Great place -- I've been going here for years
I recently took my car to Paul's Automotive for its scheduled maintenance. The service was thorough, friendly, and prompt. I've relied for years on Paul's to keep my cars in good shape. Great place - highly recommended!

KP
KEVIN P.
Ford Thunderbird
10/26/2018
So trustworthy!
I had problems with another service center that could not repair the car and I took it back to Paul's as they did the original work. The backed up their promise of their warranty and made everything right. There was nothing wrong! They gave me a free arrangement to have it returned if there was any reason.

MICHAEL R.
10/25/2018
Great work
Brought my car in to fix the front and back wipers that hadn’t worked for awhile. Paul’s replaced just the pumps and pieces that were broken and took the extra time align the nozzles. Works great now! This shop is honest and always does a complete job without padding.

ROBERT R.
Volvo 740
10/25/2018
It Simply Doesn't Get Any Better
I had to have the service they performed, but was not able to get home so they gave me a ride home while the work was being done, and they brought me back the next day when it was finished. The work was done to perfection. I just co7uld not ask for better work and service.

PA
Pascal A.
Tarzana, CA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Pascal said he was totally satisfied with this business, he loves them.

MK
Michael K.
Burbank, CA
Chrysler Imperial
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they did everything he wanted them to. They are fair in their pricing , accommodating , kind and responsive.

JI
JULIE I.
Studio City, CA
10/19/2018
Paul's is great!
As always Paul's was excellent. Paul and Lewis are friendly and super efficient. Highly recommend to all. And I do, any time I can. Thanks!!

JO
JOANIE O.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
10/18/2018
Their honesty
I have been using Paul's Auto for over 10 years and as far as I'm concerned they are the best. I drive an older car and they always manage to find parts to it. And the car is running like a new car. Paul and his employees are always polite and informative and they know what they are talking about. Me up

BW
BRICE W.
10/18/2018
Trustworthy & Reliable!
We have been going to Paul’s for over a decade and we completely trust them. They are always very upfront about repairs needed. Very personable & professional! And they always get the work done in a timely manner. We will always go straight to Paul & Louis for anything we need! We can’t recommend them enough!!

SA
STEPHEN A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/15/2018
Excellent source for Automotive service
I needed a smog check and I was immediately taken care of by Louis who works for Paul's Automotive. I have taken my cars to Paul's for many years. They are more than fair with their prices and I trust them with my cars completely. You cannot go wrong by having them do any service you need on your car. I would never go anywhere else for service.
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks for your continued business!!

Dylan H.
Nissan Versa
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Dylan said the staff at this business were able to accommodate his work schedule. The service was done quick and the price was less than what he had expected.

MV
MARY V.
10/10/2018
Satisfied as usual
This was a first visit with this car. We have been customers for many years and have always been confident in the quality of your service and the fairness of your prices. This car was reaching the end of its lease contract and we needed it evaluated as to whether to purchase it outright or let the contract expire. Your inspection and evaluation helped us make that decision.

CF
Cynthia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
Jeep Grand Wagoneer
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nathan. He said the service was good, however it was a little expensive.

IF
Isabelle F.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Isabelle said the staff fixed the vehicle fast.

SF
SUSANNE F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/06/2018
Great place!
They have taken care of my car for the past 5 years, I highly recommend Paul and Loius. They are friendly, knowledgable, reliable and efficient.