JEFF G.

MARK Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Nissan Quest
06/30/2012
Fee paid for diagnosis but got none.
I paid $100 to get a diagnosis of the problem with my car and no diagnosis was forthcoming. I was told they would have to do more research and have never heard back.
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 07/02/2012
Sorry...still gathering info on this. Tuesday 7/3....don't give up on me!

EK
Eric K.
09/03/2015 Category: Service
Eric said the business did work on vehicle without calling, some service done was questionable, and they replaced parts in vehicle that had already been replaced.

MOSHE C.
10/10/2014
brakes shake
I have paid 80 in the past for brakes...and 275 for brakes now makes me feel like my stopping power should be amazing. .....but my car shakes any time I press the brakes...I am very disappointed
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 10/13/2014

Moshe or Wes...if there is a problem we will fix it. all you have to do is call and let us know.

RICHARD C.
Luhansk, Luhans'ka oblast
Dodge Stratus
09/02/2013
Right now i dont know after this last service
I was not to happy this time with the job done ,they never put back free -on the right way,never changed the oil and did not change oil filter ...iwas told by other shops that should be all incluted with job...not happy for 700.00 dollars..went to you guys first should have shoped around and asked ?? but will say you guys did pick me up and drop off ..but they all do.. and you guys are nice but ..i think i got hert and it was cheeper other places..tks Rich Corso
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 09/12/2013

Hello Ritchy

I'm surprised to see your review on our shop. I thought we were good after we recharged your A/C. You didn't ask for an oil change because you just had it done. We don't routinely change oil when we do a crank seal or timing belt job unless its due. As for the price...I gave you a discount and you had the opportunity to check around at other shops. I don't claim to be the cheapest around, those are the guys who did your timing belt job the first time and the seal fell out. I will always stand behind my work and if the oil change is the issue you can have a free one on me. Sorry you weren't happy

Paul

Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/20/2020
Did the job
Seemed pretty distracted while I was there picking up my car. Hard to get feedback on the vehicle and found out not all services from the online coupon were completed. Maybe not written up correctly. Did the job though...

LA
Louis A.
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Louis said he keeps going back to this business because they have good mechanics in general. The original estimate for the repair was $700 and it cost him $1,000 but the work was not done properly. The repair was about average.

WN
William N.
02/22/2017 Category: Service
William said this business seemed to do a good job. However, the price was $180 more than the quote.

RA
Raul A.
California
Toyota Pickup
10/24/2016 Category: Service
Raul said an employee finally called and told him he found a part which would cost about $500. It was too much and was going to find it at another place for a much more affordable price.

10/19/2016 Category: Service
Raul said he went in for an alignment. He asked an employee if he could find a part for him and the employee never called him to let him know if he found one or not.
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 10/20/2016

Raul....we spoke 2 days ago and I gave you a quote after finally finding someone who has a steering box for your 1989 toyota truck. You decided to go to a salvage yard and I agreed to install it.  did I miss something?

GH
Gregory H.
Los Angeles, CA
12/10/2013 Category: Service
Gregory said he is very pleased that they were able to fix his vehicle because he took it to another business and they thought they resolved the issue, but his vehicle ended up breaking down again. It is now running properly.

Anna S.
Chevrolet Caprice
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Anna said it was her first time there. She is not sure of her opinion yet because she has not driven the vehicle enough to know if she is satisfied. She picked it up and then parked it.

MARK W.
12/08/2020
Convenient. Fast. Easy to work with
I wish the mechanics had cleaned off the excess radiator fluid because the subsequent drips look like the job wasn’t complete but after a couple days there were no new leaks so the job was done well

Joshua D.
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Joshua said everything went smoothly , he has no complaints and it was fine.

Marc D.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Marc said the bar that hold the hood open is missing from his vehicle.

TZ
Tom Z.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Tom said everything was fine, but the repair they did on his vehicle didn't take. He said he had to take it back twice, they were very good about it, they drove him home, they made good on the repairs and fixed it, and they were very responsive.