GN
GEORGE N.
07/23/2021
Louis is always very helpful and responsive.Ditto of course Paul.
See above.

BW
BRICE W.
07/21/2021
Always feel taken care of!
We have been going to Paul’s for over 13 years! We have brought Paul & Louis many cars over the years - from tune-ups to oil changes to major engine issues - we always know that they will take care of us. They are knowledgeable, fast, friendly & reasonably priced. I’m so grateful a friend referred us to them years ago, I will always happily refer others when they are in need of someone reliable! We trust Paul & Louis and are always happy to see them!

Joe A.
Lexus GS 300
07/20/2021
Paul, and Louis are the best most honest mechanics around
They keep my cars running great. Never over sell.

ROBERT S.
Encino, CA
07/15/2021
Front breaks and rotors.
For more than 30 years, my family has trusted Paul with our car service needs. They always provide excellent service with a fair price, and quick turnaround. For this occasion, I had breaking issues which were quickly diagnosed. The necessary parts had been ordered quickly and I was driving off within four hours if arrival.

JESSICA H.
07/13/2021
Louis is great!
Louis was friendly, efficient, and was able to answer all my questions! I highly recommend this place! Thanks, guys!

JE
JILL E.
07/09/2021
Honest and reasonably priced
I have serviced my car at Paul’s for years. I am extremely satisfied and happy with the work they do. They are professional, straightforward with the work that needs to be done, trustworthy and dependable. Paul and Louis are super nice guys and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

KATHRYN M.
GMC Canyon
07/09/2021
Amazing service!
No matter what you need these guys got you!! Will even offer great advice if you call with questions.

So friendly and helpful!

STEVEN M.
07/02/2021
Fast service
Took Friday off finally a four day July 4th weekend. Lots to do first stop Costco not crowded at 7:00 am out by 7:30 am. DEAD Battery! Anyway, I get to Paul’s via jump start by AAA. Louis says pull your car in will change battery. Did I mention it was a Friday before the 4 th of July. Was out of there in 15 minutes. They even reset my clock. Talk about detail. All the Guys at Paul’s are there for you when you need them. Thanks guys.

MF
MARTIN F.
Torrance, CA
Mercedes-Benz C55
07/01/2021
Excellent Facility and Staff
Pauls is a great place to trust with your car. They do great work the old fashion way. I come from Redondo Beach to Paul’s because I trust them to do the job right the first time. Thank you Paul!

DAVID H.
Panorama City, CA
06/29/2021
Paul's is quality service.
I never worry about the service. Paul's doesn't sugar coat when they explain what is to be done.

IS
IGOR S.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
06/29/2021
excelent service
as an owner of a service van im glad to be back in service in short time .
Pauls automotive provide superb service it was fast and price was way less then dealers

MILANA S.

KIM D.
Honda Civic Si
06/23/2021
Always great service
I have been taking my car here for years. Always great service, highly recommend!

SA
STEPHEN A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/23/2021
Excellent service and trustworthy company
I have used this automotive repair company for years. Their prices are fair and you can completely trust them with repairs to your car. I would never take my car anywhere else when I need service or repairs.

PR
PETER R.
Mercedes-Benz A220
06/21/2021
The best mechanics
Paul, Lewis and staff have been taking care of all of my cars since 1997. Have never had any problems or issues. Reliable and honest. They get work done in promised time and charge fair prices. Highly recommend!