SF
SUSANNE F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/04/2019
Great guys, great service!
Great guys, great service; honest and knowledgeable, thorough and timely. Reliable: I've been coming to them for 6yrs now and they've never let me down!

Roque M.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Roque said they are very nice talking to them. They are very professional and easy to work with. Paul, Louise and all of them are very nice. They find the problem and they fix it easily.

BT
BRIAN T.
GMC Suburban
06/19/2018
TWO IN THE SAME WEEK!
Paul's completed an air conditioning repair on a recent Monday. Excellent job! On the way home from their shop, the inside of the car became so cool that I turned the air conditioning off and opened the window. When I got home, the electric window would not roll up. Bad window motor! I returned to Paul's the next morning, and by 10 a.m. I was on my way home with a repaired window, and a cool interior.
Great, efficient work at a reasonable cost. Can't beat Paul's for automotive repair service, and everyone there is nice and courteous. I'll be back!

JEFF G.
09/27/2017
Paul's Auto
Too Expensive!

DA
DAVID A.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/16/2017
Paul's automotive, always fixes the problem at a reasonable price. I have been going here for year. I am never disappointed.

WN
William N.
02/22/2017 Category: Service
William said this business seemed to do a good job. However, the price was $180 more than the quote.

HZ
HARRIET Z.
11/08/2016
good guys and friendly and do a good job
honest

RA
Raul A.
California
Toyota Pickup
10/19/2016 Category: Service
Raul said an employee finally called and told him he found a part which would cost about $500. It was too much and was going to find it at another place for a much more affordable price.

10/19/2016 Category: Service
Raul said he went in for an alignment. He asked an employee if he could find a part for him and the employee never called him to let him know if he found one or not.
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 10/20/2016

Raul....we spoke 2 days ago and I gave you a quote after finally finding someone who has a steering box for your 1989 toyota truck. You decided to go to a salvage yard and I agreed to install it.  did I miss something?

CG
CARIN G.
Volvo 240
07/25/2016
Love these guys!
Paul and Louis are the best- I can always depend on them taking care of any problems my old Volvo has- and it's difficult to find good Volvo mechanics! I've recommended Paul's to dozens of people, and everyone who tries them tells me they are very happy they did!

STEWART M.
Lexus ES 300
01/23/2016
knowledgeable annd honest
All good,no bad

EK
Eric K.
09/03/2015 Category: Service
Eric said the business did work on vehicle without calling, some service done was questionable, and they replaced parts in vehicle that had already been replaced.

MOSHE C.
10/10/2014
brakes shake
I have paid 80 in the past for brakes...and 275 for brakes now makes me feel like my stopping power should be amazing. .....but my car shakes any time I press the brakes...I am very disappointed
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 10/13/2014

Moshe or Wes...if there is a problem we will fix it. all you have to do is call and let us know.

RICHARD C.
Luhansk, Luhans'ka oblast
Dodge Stratus
09/02/2013
Right now i dont know after this last service
I was not to happy this time with the job done ,they never put back free -on the right way,never changed the oil and did not change oil filter ...iwas told by other shops that should be all incluted with job...not happy for 700.00 dollars..went to you guys first should have shoped around and asked ?? but will say you guys did pick me up and drop off ..but they all do.. and you guys are nice but ..i think i got hert and it was cheeper other places..tks Rich Corso
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 09/12/2013

Hello Ritchy

I'm surprised to see your review on our shop. I thought we were good after we recharged your A/C. You didn't ask for an oil change because you just had it done. We don't routinely change oil when we do a crank seal or timing belt job unless its due. As for the price...I gave you a discount and you had the opportunity to check around at other shops. I don't claim to be the cheapest around, those are the guys who did your timing belt job the first time and the seal fell out. I will always stand behind my work and if the oil change is the issue you can have a free one on me. Sorry you weren't happy

Paul

MY
MARK Y.
Nissan Quest
06/30/2012
Fee paid for diagnosis but got none.
I paid $100 to get a diagnosis of the problem with my car and no diagnosis was forthcoming. I was told they would have to do more research and have never heard back.
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 07/02/2012
Sorry...still gathering info on this. Tuesday 7/3....don't give up on me!

KA
KENWOOD A.
Chevrolet HHR
11/16/2019
Quality service you can trust
I've been coming to Paul's for a few years now. They saved me from the over-charged B.S. of auto dealers and other places. Paul's is a nice family run business you can trust. They are honest and upfront, and make things easy.

BF
BILL F.
Chrysler New Yorker
11/16/2019
Paul's Is Great for Old Cars
We recently had repairs done on a 1966 Chrysler New Yorker. It's not that easy to find people who understand old cars, but they do a great job with this at Paul's.

RON S.
11/07/2019
Quality work
Highest quality of any service facility I have experienced! Nice guys too!

IG
IRVIN G.
Saturn SL
10/31/2019
Fuel pump
Again, Paul's Automotive there to diagnose and fix my car and that's a big part of why my 1998 Saturn still running great.

DV
DAVE V.
Honda Civic Sedan
10/30/2019
The Best In The Valley
Paul, Louis, and especially Karla are the best. From newer cars to the classics, this shop gets it done professionally and honestly.

10/28/2019
Fantastic work always
Great service and great experience