KL
Kerby L.
07/19/2018
Efficiency and knowledge
Reliable, knowledgeable, and competitive pricing. I have two ten year old vehicles that need to last another 5-years if possible. I'm grateful I've found PAW!

SG
Simone G.
03/26/2018
great people & service!
We've already recommended this business to friends. Though this shop was recommended to us, as we needed one closer to home, we're going to stay with them as they (sadly) have to close the La Mesa shop & transition to the Santee shop.

SK
Steve K.
Lemon Grove, CA
Ford Expedition
03/26/2018
Repairs are always completed in a timely manner and done right the first time. Price is very competitive with other service garages and much less expensive than the dealerships.

BN
Bruce N.
03/12/2018
Good Prices
This was about the third time I've been to PAW and I made a reservation, they said it would be about 2 hours and they finished right on time. I have only been in for wheel alignments following an initial referral by Discount Tire. They sometimes have discounts that make it really worthwhile. I just need to get in there more often. They have done a good job for me.

RA
Roy A.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
03/07/2018
car service
I continue to get great service from PAW.

TN
Thomas N.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/04/2018
Great service. Thank you Mark.

GA
Gordon A.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/02/2018
Friendly folks
Very good service and friendly

GB
Guy B.
INFINITI FX35
02/13/2018
Good honest mechanic with talent.
Used PAW for years and always got straight info from John and Mark. From our new cars, medium old cars, and my old truck they all run great. And always fair prices for good work. That's all I want from any service and repair company. Not cheap but far.

Monica D.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/13/2018
Remove, Replace, Assembly, Install Front Strut and Alignment
They did a great Job , Reasonable Price and Punctuality .
PAW SERVICE CENTER:Thank You . Congratulations for the New Location. Monica.

Marian H.
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Marian said she would recommend this business for service.

Colleen W.
Volkswagen Touareg
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Colleen said she had a fine experience.

KN
Kathy N.
02/09/2018
It was okay.
I bought my car here to get a check-up on some dashboard lights. They did drive me to work afterward but when they called to follow up, I felt as though they were looking for problems with my car and overquoted me for many parts, which my family mechanic (in a different county) confirmed. I took it to another mechanic and got spoken to in a condescending tone for telling them I was taking my car back. At the second mechanic, they told me the "broken" parts were actually fine and did not need to be replaced. I did not feel respected as a woman going by myself. Just make sure you know what you need to get fixed!

CA
Chat A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Chat said the staff at this business provided good service to his vehicle. Their customer service was also good. They were very customer oriented. They were very knowledgeable.

David D.
Jeep Liberty
02/07/2018 Category: Service
David said the work done was quickly and performed well. It was pretty painless.

BA
Bruce A.
02/02/2018
Excellent service and good pricing too!
Took my Jeep to the dealer for a recall and ended up getting a long list of repairs at a price I could not afford. PAW was able to do all of the work at a much better price the very next day. Amazing!

IK
Irving K.
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Irving said the service was great, and he would recommend this business for service.

BG
Brady G.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Brady said the pricing was good, and the location was nice.

KV
Ken V.
Alpine, CA
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Deborah. She said she was really happy with Mark, and the staff did a great job.

BW
Belverly W.
01/04/2018
Alignment
Fast friendly service. Will return in the future.

LA
Lucy A.
Bailey, CO
01/02/2018
Best Mechanics in the city
Thoughtful, competent, friendly, thorough, trustworthy. Been coming here for years now, won't go anywhere else.