Rose M.
09/13/2017
My experience
Staff were helpful and nice. They went over and beyond to explain and check my daughter vehicle out thoroughly. Clean place. I would receive people to come here

RP
Robert P.
Urbana, IL
GMC Envoy
08/31/2017
2004 gmc
My wife and I would go back to there in a heartbeat

Michael D.
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/31/2017
Great service very friendly didn,t talk down or like i was a dummy like other machanics I,ve had work on my Lance. Took timr to make sure I understood what was being done and why. You got me for life with any other maintance I may need.
One thing I didn,t metion was we put a fuel cleaner in my car. Some new kind of stuff that was recommrnded by autozone crooks they are wanna be machanics. Enough of my blow on them. But after a tank more was run out. Our light went off and has stayed off, it is possible that canister sensor was responding to that. I like a not check engine light on. It,s just a thought.

Michelle B.
Mahomet, IL
08/29/2017
Family friendly service
Always friendly and thorough. They got me an appointment quickly.

Shevita B.
08/29/2017
AWESOME!!! *first time customer
Very pleased with customer service, price, and professionalism.

Abby B.
08/26/2017
Speedy customer service
Took my car right away and everyone was friendly

DE
Doug E.
BMW 540i
08/22/2017
First time but not last time
Staff very knowledgeable and accommodating. Had quite a bit of work done on front and rear suspension among other things. My two decades old BMW rides and feels like a new car!

PV
Paul V.
Melbourne Beach, FL
08/22/2017
Great communication
Had a serious transmission and axle problem that was evaluated quickly. Josh was great in keeping me in the loop regarding service that was needed. Nice to find a reputable business far from home that is honest and trustworthy.

Mark M.
Rantoul, IL
08/14/2017
In and out in one day!
Had to have work done on the cruise control of my van. Had it done in one day and at a reasonable price. Love this place. Great people and great service.

TH
Tamera H.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/08/2017
On time and on price.
They kept me on schedule and for the right price.

AO
Adolfo O.
Chrysler Concorde
07/31/2017
Great service! Quick Service! Nice people
first time I've ever taken my car there, they had quick great service. They sent me pictures of the damage and gave me an estimate and stuck with it, repairs were done very quickly. I left a message for an estimate, was told that they had an opening for that day, they fit me in.

Mae M.
Broadlands, IL
Dodge Journey
07/23/2017
Quality Service and Respeck
I have had 2 vehicles repaired by PDR and have had great experiences! I highly recommend PDR for Service, fair pricing and dependability.

EH
Eden H.
Mazda CX-5
07/05/2017
Great Customer Service!
I have always loved using PDR Automotive! They go out of their way to ensure everything is convenient for their customers. I will continue using this service.

Louis S.
Plymouth Neon
07/04/2017
Plymouth neon
Need to get drive belts tightened and you folks had me in and out within 30 minutes! Great place to have your car serviced!!

Mark P.
Mahomet, IL
06/28/2017
Honest and competent
Did good work on Honda CRV. Replaced a/c and when it was not right the first time (due to a defective replacement part), they pulled it back out and replaced it again with one that works. You basically have a honest shop here ... probably not cheapest in town, but easily among the highest quality providers.