Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CJ
Chris J.
03/13/2016
Best Experience I've had
The employees were very knowledgeable and helpful. they made me feel very comfortable and explain to me what was wrong with my vehicle. they also got a good sense of humor, and that really made me feel comfortable. they were not pushy or anything, and that made me really feel good

Michelle B.
Mahomet, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/09/2016
Very helpful
The people at Pdr are always friendly, explain things so you can understand them. I feel like they are sort of speak family. They don't try to get you to get repairs done that ate nor necessary, ate happy to explain what can wait and what needs to be done now. They are great people.

John G.
Rantoul, IL
Dodge Dakota
03/05/2016
Quick service.
called PDR in the morning. Told them my problem. They checked and found the trouble. Told me what the trouble was that needed to be fixed. Did this in a short time.
Staff there very friendly and helpful. Will come back in future.

TC
Tim C.
Urbana, IL
03/04/2016
Polite Staff very Professional
Business is well formed ,knows what they are doing,They inform you of what they find and tell you what it's going to cost before they work on your vehicle ,so its your decision to fix or not to fix.They are expensive but they do good work.

Ryan H.
Savoy, IL
02/29/2016
Friendly, quick service.
I appreciate you working me in to a tight schedule. Thanks for the brake work.

Cody B.
Pontiac G6
02/27/2016
Nice people
Called from out of state. They were easy to talk with and work with. Towed the vehicle to the shop and diagnosed problem. They kept me up to date by phone and email.

Stephanie S.
02/24/2016
Friendly Customer Service
Entire experience, from start to finish, had 100% polite & friendly customer service. Employees were excellent with status communication.

KH
Krystal H.
Kia Optima
02/17/2016
Absolutely Awesome
They were quick, concise, and thorough. All of my car's diagnostic information was available online (with pictures of my car to show what needed work!). It's really great to see a mechanic that is using the internet to really help the customer. They charged us much less than our other crappy mechanic (lesson learned) and they did more work. Overall, this place seems like a great business that genuinely enjoys their work.

LP
Larry P.
02/16/2016
Na
Never come back
Staff and M. from PDR Automotive responded on 02/17/2016

Dear Mr. Patel
We are truly sorry that you were unhappy or unsatisfied during your last visit. Our technician spent several hours to determine that your electrical issues were all related to a failure with your body control module. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns that you would like to discuss. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. - PDR Automotive Staff.

Terry M.
Saab 9-3
02/12/2016
Knowlegable, Very Reasonable, Friendly
EXCELLENT!!!

Margaret B.
02/11/2016
Efficient friendly
A good job and very accommodating.
A bit pricey for a patch. 58 dollars. But the job was done in an efficient manner. They are also knowledgeable and courteous.

James C.
Saturn Vue
02/10/2016
Missed diagnosis!
This car was in 2 agency and 1 independent shop all failed to diagnose and repair until now!

CY
Claire Y.
Pontiac G6
02/08/2016
Everyone was very nice. My car is now in great shape. Receiving texts was super helpful because I couldn't answer my phone whIle i was at work. I'll definitely be back.

Anthony S.
Savoy, IL
01/28/2016
Friendly staff and transparent estimate
I had never been anyone other than CarX before coming to PDR. I recently had some a concern with a loud noise coming from the front of my car. I took it in to CarX for a diagnostic and the quote came in higher than anticipated. So I shopped around to a couple of different auto body shops--one being PDR. After speaking with PDR and receiving an over the phone estimate, I decided to schedule an appointment with them. When I arrived, the place was very clean and the service agent, Spence, was very welcoming and willing to address my concerns that I had with never coming there before.
They finished the repairs that day but because I had other business, they allowed me to keep the car with them over the weekend. The following week, they came and picked me up from my house so I could pick up my car. On the way to pick up the vehicle, I was concerned that there estimate was going to be less than what I was going to have to end up paying. Fortunately, the price was right in line with the quote and they did an excellent job. I will definitely take my car back there for repairs.

Joe D.
01/27/2016
Joe DeLuce Toyota Camry
good job on the work on my car, but cost more than i expected it would cost....

Rick W.

Phil A.
Ford Transit Connect
01/20/2016
No start issue
Very helpful, Josh was kind. Class act shop.

Chelsey S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/16/2016
Extremely Over Priced
I am Tim Steen, I am the one that dealt with your company for the work done on the vehicle that belongs to my daughter Chelsey. I do not have a problem with the labor charge but the fact you double charged for the parts and the diagnostic was not included in the cost of replacing the part is also upsetting. I understand having to pay a diagnostic charge when a customer does not have the work done while the vehicle is in your shop but to put that charge on top of the replacement is just a way to get extra money from people that do not know anything about service work. I will be telling everyone I know that you charge an extremely high price for the work you do and I will encourage them to post this information on social media. As you can tell by this information I will never us your shop again.
Staff and M. from PDR Automotive responded on 02/17/2016

Tim, Sorry you were disappointed with our diagnostic and parts pricing. We employee ASE master certified technicians so when we charge for diagnostics we can guarentee results that will resolve the customers complaint. We also only use highest quality parts available to ensure quality and also we may provide you with a two year 24,000 mile nation wide parts and labor warranty. We did get pre authorization before performing any of your repairs. Again sorry for any problems this may occured. Thanks, PDR Staff.

MA
Michelle A.
Urbana, IL
Jeep Patriot
01/14/2016
I love and trust PDR!
Always great service with a smile. Quick, easy, honest work!

Barbara B.
Mahomet, IL
01/13/2016
Great service. Attention to detail.