AE
Alicia E.
11/30/2017
Pre-Purchase Inspection
PDR's pre-purchase inspection saved us from purchasng a used car with lots of problems. With the detailed inspection and photos taken during it, we were able to explain to the seller why we could not pay her full asking price. Money well spent.

TP
Tim P.
Ram 1500
11/30/2017
Good
????

John M.
Loves Park, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
11/25/2017
Fixed transmission quickly
I was visiting from out of town, and dropped the transmission on my car. I left the car at PDR with a note about the problem. They had it ready to go by the end of the week when I was able to return. They were polite, followed up regularly, and got me on my way. This is the place to go in Champaign-Urbana. I was very impressed. Thanks for the excellent work and care!

Shevita B.
11/23/2017
Never Again!!! Overcharged for tire plug!
Never again!

Danielle C.
11/05/2017
Quick Service
My starter failed, but PDR was able to diagnose exactly why this happened and replace all the parts involved the same day! Thank you!!

Rick W.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/02/2017
Best auto repair shop around
John and his staff are very professional and honest. Top mechanics in the area

Jonathan H.
Jeep Patriot
10/30/2017
Quick easy always truthful
I have been using this place since 2007 never a problems very quick and fast.

Dave B.
Urbana, IL
10/18/2017
Sierra service
Services were prompt, accurate, and completed in a timely manner. Service writer(Chuck) was knowledgeable and friendly. Technician (Ron) was knowledgeable and was willing to go above and beyond his responsibilities.

AA
Amanda A.
10/07/2017
They know what they are doing without cutting corners.
They are great mechanics!

AW
Ann W.
Nissan Armada
10/07/2017
Always get great service

David P.
09/30/2017
The staff are very informed, experienced and capable of explaining the problem and providing the the answer that I am looking for.

Betsy H.
Nissan 280Z
09/25/2017
Graet work, very pleasant to work with.
Excellent service - nice representatives.

Rose M.
09/13/2017
My experience
Staff were helpful and nice. They went over and beyond to explain and check my daughter vehicle out thoroughly. Clean place. I would receive people to come here

RP
Robert P.
Urbana, IL
GMC Envoy
08/31/2017
2004 gmc
My wife and I would go back to there in a heartbeat

Michael D.
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/31/2017
Great service very friendly didn,t talk down or like i was a dummy like other machanics I,ve had work on my Lance. Took timr to make sure I understood what was being done and why. You got me for life with any other maintance I may need.
One thing I didn,t metion was we put a fuel cleaner in my car. Some new kind of stuff that was recommrnded by autozone crooks they are wanna be machanics. Enough of my blow on them. But after a tank more was run out. Our light went off and has stayed off, it is possible that canister sensor was responding to that. I like a not check engine light on. It,s just a thought.