LW
Linda W.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/14/2016
Very helpful
Very professional, super customer service.

CJ
Chris J.
03/13/2016
Best Experience I've had
The employees were very knowledgeable and helpful. they made me feel very comfortable and explain to me what was wrong with my vehicle. they also got a good sense of humor, and that really made me feel comfortable. they were not pushy or anything, and that made me really feel good

Michelle B.
Mahomet, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/09/2016
Very helpful
The people at Pdr are always friendly, explain things so you can understand them. I feel like they are sort of speak family. They don't try to get you to get repairs done that ate nor necessary, ate happy to explain what can wait and what needs to be done now. They are great people.

John G.
Rantoul, IL
Dodge Dakota
03/05/2016
Quick service.
called PDR in the morning. Told them my problem. They checked and found the trouble. Told me what the trouble was that needed to be fixed. Did this in a short time.
Staff there very friendly and helpful. Will come back in future.

Ryan H.
Savoy, IL
02/29/2016
Friendly, quick service.
I appreciate you working me in to a tight schedule. Thanks for the brake work.

KH
Krystal H.
Kia Optima
02/17/2016
Absolutely Awesome
They were quick, concise, and thorough. All of my car's diagnostic information was available online (with pictures of my car to show what needed work!). It's really great to see a mechanic that is using the internet to really help the customer. They charged us much less than our other crappy mechanic (lesson learned) and they did more work. Overall, this place seems like a great business that genuinely enjoys their work.

Terry M.

James C.
Saturn Vue
02/10/2016
Missed diagnosis!
This car was in 2 agency and 1 independent shop all failed to diagnose and repair until now!

CY
Claire Y.
Pontiac G6
02/08/2016
Everyone was very nice. My car is now in great shape. Receiving texts was super helpful because I couldn't answer my phone whIle i was at work. I'll definitely be back.

Anthony S.
Savoy, IL
01/28/2016
Friendly staff and transparent estimate
I had never been anyone other than CarX before coming to PDR. I recently had some a concern with a loud noise coming from the front of my car. I took it in to CarX for a diagnostic and the quote came in higher than anticipated. So I shopped around to a couple of different auto body shops--one being PDR. After speaking with PDR and receiving an over the phone estimate, I decided to schedule an appointment with them. When I arrived, the place was very clean and the service agent, Spence, was very welcoming and willing to address my concerns that I had with never coming there before.
They finished the repairs that day but because I had other business, they allowed me to keep the car with them over the weekend. The following week, they came and picked me up from my house so I could pick up my car. On the way to pick up the vehicle, I was concerned that there estimate was going to be less than what I was going to have to end up paying. Fortunately, the price was right in line with the quote and they did an excellent job. I will definitely take my car back there for repairs.

Rick W.

Phil A.
Ford Transit Connect
01/20/2016
No start issue
Very helpful, Josh was kind. Class act shop.

MA
Michelle A.
Urbana, IL
Jeep Patriot
01/14/2016
I love and trust PDR!
Always great service with a smile. Quick, easy, honest work!

Barbara B.
Mahomet, IL
01/13/2016
Great service. Attention to detail.

John G.
Rantoul, IL
Dodge Dakota
01/13/2016
Repaires
Was very pleased with the service. Repairs was done in timely order and explained well.