Latest Review about 1 month ago

06/10/2020
Outstanding Automotive Service
Always great service. Thank you to John and his staff.

AW
Angela W.
Savoy, IL
Nissan Xterra
05/28/2020
Excellent customer service!
The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure my car was fixed right and safe for me to drive! They were extremely friendly and not one time did I ever feel like I was being taken advantage of! I have been looking for a car mechanic and now have found one! Thank you PDR.

James B.
Cooksville, IL
Buick Lucerne
04/11/2020
Professional and Friendly
They are always very courteous and professional.

Jordan F.
04/05/2020
PDR will take on almost anything!
I am a business owner and I rely on my trucks to provide for my family. I have been looking for a mechanic that I can use continually and trust to take on projects I can't at home. Ask for Josh, he knows his stuff! Explains his work, gives numbers prior to starting the work, and I feel like he cares for his customers. I have an old truck and he will even work on it! In these terribly tough times trust PDR with your vehicle! Also good tire shop.

Randy R.

Great job

Jason S.
03/18/2020
Brakes
My 2015 Chevy Equinox front brakes were sure to the grind. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! The quality of service, professional atmosphere and knowledge....thank you also for offering the shuttle service. I've been coming here since the 2010s and will never go anywhere else. They always reach out to the customer. PDR always wins for me.

CG
Craig G.
Mercury Mariner
03/10/2020
Very knowledgeable
PDR has became my new service shop. They are fair priced and do a quality job.

Jose M.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/07/2020
I had quick service

Jean G.
Mazda CX-5
02/28/2020
I know them and I've always gotten what I think is excellent and reasonably priced service
They stay in contact. They provide options on what is required, what is recommended and what can wait. I wished they would wash the vehicles before I picked them up but that is just a small thing.

TJ
Timothy J.
Honest and Straight Forward
Like the way they explain and prioritize in layman English

Matt W.
Saint Joseph, IL
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/25/2020
Nothing unexpected and saved me money!
I recently took my truck to PDR for an inspection. I had been to the dealer so I knew I needed a few things taken care of. The inspection was spot on and when I decided to take care of a problem I was very pleased when the estimate came back considerably less than the dealer's estimate. Upon pick up I found out that it was even less than the original estimate. The staff never tried to sell me anything extra while giving me a full picture of my vehicle. They are friendly and polite. They are affordable and honest. I will definitely return.

MF
Michelle F.
Mahomet, IL
Fast, friendly
Fast, friendly service. They treat you like family.

CG
Craig G.
Jeep Liberty
01/30/2020
Very professional and thorough
This was my 1st experience with PDR motors. I was very impressed with their multipoint vehicle inspection. I can now prepare for any future repairs that my vehicle needs and not be surprised by something unexpected. I would recommend them to anyone.

Chuck W.
01/28/2020
Great service, Great people
The only place I take all of my vehicles.