Cadillac DeVille
06/14/2019
Not such a bargain
Took my car In because I had a rear light issue . drop car off at 8 am did not get car back until 4pm . if they want you to drop car off early and they don't look at it until 4 hours later kind wasted a day with out a car .asked about recharge of a/c they said almost 300 dolars to complete . when Midas is charging less then 100 . if it wasn't for them being close .

VB
Vivian B.
Danville, IL
Saturn Ion
01/19/2018
Over priced labor cost
People are friendly but your labor prices are ridiculous. I just looked at my receipt and was charged $199.50 for a $26.00 part. Checked around and other shoppes advised they would have charged a lot less. Next time I will definitely shop around.

Jim H.
Indiana
01/15/2014 Category: Service
Jim said he asked this business to just get his vehicle started and after a lot of work, he did not ask for, the bill came out to $600. He said he feels like the prices were higher than normal because he was from out of town and needed to get home. He would not recommend this business to others based on this experience.

Leroi B.
Cadillac DeVille
10/26/2013
They do good work and are very through
I took my car to Pdr and was very disappointed when I got the bill because I thought they were very over priced I took my car to a different shop and got the work done for half the price I think their prices are too high and the prices should be more comparable to other shops in the area.and the guy I spoke with before I picked my car up was not very forth coming on charges incurred.

Joeannier S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/13/2013 Category: Service
Joeannier said she was not happy with this business because they did not explain the repairs to her and they did not tell her what to expect, so she missed a day of vacation. She picked her vehicle up and noticed a gauge that looked like it was running hot, so she took her vehicle back to them. They explained to her that it was normal for the gauge to be in that position. She did not know and if they had explained it she would not have missed a vacation day to go back to them. She will not recommend them to others based on this experience.

NJ
Nekia J.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/10/2013 Category: Service
Nekia said she was not satisfied with this business because she was charged for the service they didn't provide. They could not find what was wrong with her vehicle. She does not plan to recommend this business because nobody wants to pay for service and not learn anything about their vehicle.

Richard B.
07/05/2014
weekend work alignment should have been checked
We appreciate the fact that the work was done on a weekend to facilitate our voyage after waiting for five days in a hotel.
When we finally got on the road we discovered vibration (shimmy) at certain speeds. We tried to get a front end alignment done but had to drive on.

Mark D.
Illinois
Buick LeSabre
05/16/2014 Category: Service
Mark said he thought this business was expensive for the work that he had done on his vehicle. He would recommend this business for a diagnostic since they were able to diagnose the problem on his vehicle quickly.

Richard W.
St. Joseph, IL
Dodge Stratus
02/10/2014
high price
We thought that the total price for this repair was to high

Michael L.
10/16/2013 Category: Service
Michael said he would have liked more price negotiations. He was told the part was there and he found out later that it was not. His original understanding was that they would overnight the part.

KF
Kerry F.
Chrysler 300
04/12/2013
Service not what I asked for
Scheduled for rear brake replacement. PDR did BOTH front and rear. Expecting $390 bill....arrived to find it $724.

AA
Andrew A.
Honda Accord
04/12/2013 Category: Service
Andrew said he brought his vehicle to this business for a diagnosis and they could not determine the cause of the issue.

AT
Andre T.
Mitsubishi Diamante
11/17/2012 Category: Service
Andre said the service was good, but it was expensive.

Margeaux G.
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
10/09/2012
Overpriced
The quote I received was overpriced. I decided to get a second opinion at another place but was still charged $45 for just looking under my car. Although they did say they would take the $45 off the bill if I got the service there. The employees were nice but there was no way I was overpaying. I got the service done $100 cheaper at another place with great service and quality.

Ronald S.
Chevrolet Prizm
01/08/2020
Good service, convenient location.
Some waiting around, but made an appointment to come back later.