Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Teresa(Terry) M.
05/30/2018
Josh is very knowledgeable and explained things so we can understand. Car is running very well.
Would highly recommended PDR to my friends

TP
Tim P.
Oakwood, IL
Chevrolet Pickup
05/07/2018
A+
Always busting their tail !

Nissan Versa
05/05/2018
2009 Versa
As usual Josh and the gang did a great job with our "check engine" light. Quick and honest. They really work hard to make things right!

AC
Art C.
Thomasboro, IL
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/28/2018
good repair
I had a front end alignment done , car seems to track well , and the staff was able to answer all my questions

TW
Tim W.
Catlin, IL
Buick Park Avenue
04/20/2018
Very pleased
The car is for my son. Was very happy with the repair work so he can have a safe ride. Thank you Josh and the team at Pdr

CJ
Cindy J.
Rantoul, IL
Kia Sedona
04/14/2018
Fast and good service
They got my van back the same day and no extra things were a value to me.

TC
Tony C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/14/2018
Very good service, and great communication
I had a lot of problems with my car, and when I took my car to a different repair shop, the estimate was astronomical. My friend recommended PDR, so I contacted them and told them what was wrong with my car. John at PDR got back to me right away, and created an estimate of anything that might be wrong with the car based on what I was describing, and said he would do a full inspection as soon as I brought my car in and before he did any work. After looking at my car, he called, emailed, and texted me with a very detailed inspection and exactly how much everything would cost. Even though I needed a lot of work done, it was done very quickly and everything seems to be working great so far! I'm glad I listened to my friend, I only wish I had taken my car to PDR in the first place!

BK
Good work, thank you

Nissan Versa
04/04/2018
2009 Versa
Got it done quick and done right!!

Jenice B.
Fisher, IL
Mercury Mariner
03/27/2018
I would recommend PDR to everyone they were professional and courteous. They kept me informed every step of the way.
I am very satisfied with my experience. Josh and Chuck were great. Chuck explained everything about my car and what needed fixed and why.

Teresa(Terry) M.
03/24/2018
Friendly & reliable
They found out what was wrong with my car , checked my car over. Got it fixed the next day and was ready when promised. They also came and picked me up when it was time to pick up car. Thank you for your help

SP
Sara P.
Savoy, IL
GMC Pickup
03/16/2018
Great Customer Service
PDR has always provided great customer service and gets my vehicle fixed in a timely manner. I really like that they send a diagnostic report with pictures in a very prompt time frame and then call to discuss the options and price. Would highly recommend taking your vehicle here.

Dee H.

Whitney C.
Rantoul, IL
01/24/2018
Safety first
Made sure my vehicle only got what it needed and very cheap! Won't go anywhere else now.

BK
Ben K.
Mazda Tribute
01/18/2018
Check Engine Light is on after service
I drove back home with the check engine light on.

Michelle B.
Mahomet, IL
01/17/2018
Family friendly service
PDR os always friendly, they get you in for service quickly. They are informative are always willing to take on a challenge.

Denise B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/17/2018
Repairs completed in a timely manner and the all staff were courteous and helpful!

Christopher S.
01/15/2018

LF
Louie F.
12/30/2017
Excellent communication with customer.
PDR has fixed problems on my truck that others have not been able to.They are honest with their estimates,very professional work and they stand by their work 100%.I wish I had found them long ago because it would have saved me a lot of money and time. I highly recommend PDR.

Plymouth Neon
12/27/2017
Fixing a '95 Neon
They always do a great job on the old '95 Neon. Old cars like this can be aggravating! I'm thinking by now I'm pretty much putting my money into a black hole though. Not their fault though. They really know what the heck they're doing!!!!