Teresa(Terry) M.
Champaign, IL
03/24/2018
Friendly & reliable
They found out what was wrong with my car , checked my car over. Got it fixed the next day and was ready when promised. They also came and picked me up when it was time to pick up car. Thank you for your help

SP
Sara P.
Savoy, IL
GMC Pickup
03/16/2018
Great Customer Service
PDR has always provided great customer service and gets my vehicle fixed in a timely manner. I really like that they send a diagnostic report with pictures in a very prompt time frame and then call to discuss the options and price. Would highly recommend taking your vehicle here.

Dee H.

Whitney C.
Rantoul, IL
01/24/2018
Safety first
Made sure my vehicle only got what it needed and very cheap! Won't go anywhere else now.

BK
Ben K.
Champaign, IL
Mazda Tribute
01/18/2018
Check Engine Light is on after service
I drove back home with the check engine light on.

Michelle B.
Mahomet, IL
01/17/2018
Family friendly service
PDR os always friendly, they get you in for service quickly. They are informative are always willing to take on a challenge.

Denise B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/17/2018
Repairs completed in a timely manner and the all staff were courteous and helpful!

Christopher S.
01/15/2018

LF
Louie F.
12/30/2017
Excellent communication with customer.
PDR has fixed problems on my truck that others have not been able to.They are honest with their estimates,very professional work and they stand by their work 100%.I wish I had found them long ago because it would have saved me a lot of money and time. I highly recommend PDR.

Louis S.
Philo, IL
Plymouth Neon
12/27/2017
Fixing a '95 Neon
They always do a great job on the old '95 Neon. Old cars like this can be aggravating! I'm thinking by now I'm pretty much putting my money into a black hole though. Not their fault though. They really know what the heck they're doing!!!!

HJ
Hamid J.
12/26/2017
Engine Check Light
Good People with great customer service.

Karen S.
12/25/2017
Tires
Everyone was helpful and pleasant.

AE
Alicia E.
11/30/2017
Pre-Purchase Inspection
PDR's pre-purchase inspection saved us from purchasng a used car with lots of problems. With the detailed inspection and photos taken during it, we were able to explain to the seller why we could not pay her full asking price. Money well spent.

TP
Tim P.
Ram 1500
11/30/2017
Good
????

John M.
Loves Park, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
11/25/2017
Fixed transmission quickly
I was visiting from out of town, and dropped the transmission on my car. I left the car at PDR with a note about the problem. They had it ready to go by the end of the week when I was able to return. They were polite, followed up regularly, and got me on my way. This is the place to go in Champaign-Urbana. I was very impressed. Thanks for the excellent work and care!