Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

YC
Yuan-ning C.
07/18/2019
Great inspection experience
The reception was extremely nice and the electronic inspection report is just great.

KZ
Katie Z.
06/19/2019
My car is in good hands!
I love receiving the results of the car inspection before work begins. It gives me the opportunity to see what the technicians have recommended and how urgent the work is. My car has always been done when promised (or earlier) and the staff are very pleasant to interact with. I feel confident in the work they do and always feel that I've been treated fairly.

06/12/2019
Reliable
Everything was done thoroughly and professionally. Thanks! The check tire light came on 2 times during my travel. Honda showed me how to reset it. Nothing seemed low with the tire pressure.

Reajul C.
Lexus ES 330
04/17/2019
Good and prompt service
Happy with their services and prices

NS
Niels S.
GMC Yukon XL
04/09/2019
2002 Yukon Front Suspension Repair
Took the vehicle in at 8 am. Then went for a drive with the mechanic to diagnose the problem. I got a ride and went to work.after a couple of hours I got a text with a link to a report that clearly explained the issues with pictures. I called them up and we discussed what to fix. Around 4:50 i get a call saying the car is all done. This was a quick, friendly, low hassle experience and the car is fixed. Since then ive driven the Yuke about 200 miles, no problems. Thks! I'll be back.

KK
Karen K.
Savoy, IL
02/28/2019
Service as Promised
I am very pleased with the quality of service at PDR. I needed a couple of keys program. This could not be done at locksmith and PDR did it with a drop off for couple hours. I was offered a ride & price was as quoted!

Jason S.
02/24/2019
I love this place! Customer service, quality, friendly staff
Awesome!

Mercury Sable
02/20/2019
Very good service
Took the car in and they knew exactly what was wrong with just me describing what was going on.

Brian M.
GMC Yukon
01/31/2019
Reliable service and always on time
PDR has always responded to my requests quickly. They usually get my vehicle into the shop within a few days of my call. Josh Flanigan is straight forward and always accurate with the repair estimate.

FG
Frank G.
Clinton, IL
Dodge Caravan
01/17/2019
Problem- We need a trustworthy skilled car mechanic! SOLVED
These guys were straight with me, their work was extremely competent, and the prices were completely fair. Highly recommended!

Nissan Armada
01/05/2019
Best Service!
Best service and friendly staff. Love PDR!

GMC Acadia
12/27/2018
Very Professional
They were able to complete the job in a desirable amount of time and let us know when we could pick our car up

I
Ian
Lincoln MKZ
12/21/2018
Great!
They were amazing! We had an issue with an MKZ and they helped us immediately, it was after hours for them and they gave a lower price than we would've gotten at a Ford dealer. Even afterwards there was a miscommunication on our end regarding the payment (again, sorry!) and they were very understanding and helped us clear the issue.

Saturn SL
12/06/2018
great people and service
I feel fortunate to have a friend recommend PDR after I had a not-so-great experience at another C-U repair place. The people at PDR are friendly, kind, flexible, and willing to go the extra mile :-) like offering to stay after they closed when I was running late to pick up my car. They communicate in a timely manner and are very clear about all the work they do. I am very happy with PDR!

LC
Laurie C.
White Heath, IL
BMW Z4
12/04/2018
PDR Professionalism
Took our BMW in for some diagnostics, the crew there was very professional and knowledgeable. Our car needed new tires and an alignment, had them perform those services. The team at PDR diagnosed our problem and had repair suggestions, can’t tell you how much I enjoyed their professionalism and how the customer comes first! Great job! We are very happy with the service received.

Michael H.
GMC Yukon
11/29/2018
Client/Customer Service
From seasonal maintenance, to major repairs, The Customer Service is off the charts...PDR will check all concerns you have, and explain them to you in writing and pictures. I am a return customer as needed.
Thank you.

BD
Brian D.
11/29/2018
Great Service and Reasonable Prices
Convenient scheduling, expert diagnosis of problems, quality work and all with reasonable prices. This is what I’ve found after doing business with PDR for over 5 years now. Highly recommend them!

Jim G.
Buick LaCrosse
11/20/2018
1st time expereince.
This was my first experience with PDR Automotive. I was very satisfied with the service. The staff was very courteous to me, and the work was completed in a reasonable time.

Jessica F.
Broadlands, IL
11/14/2018
Thanks for getting my tires done before the snow.

Louis S.
Philo, IL
Plymouth Neon
11/12/2018
1995 Plymouth Neon
As always...the folks down at PDR do great work and let you know of any upcoming potential problems. Thanks guys!