Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Hira A.
Champaign, IL
05/15/2016
wonderful experience - professional
PDR are our mechanic service provider. Always satisfied. professional

Josh F.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/26/2016
Customer service experts
I am always greeted with a smile when I come in the door! Explanation of services is always detailed quite well. Their certified experts are always ready to answer any questions I might have. They also provided me with free shuttle service while my car was being repaired!! A++ shop!!

LJ
Larry J.
04/25/2016
PDR saves the day!
My car had 4 dashboard warning lights all come on at the same time. My manual advises to pull over when safe to do so and not drive, and to get the car serviced immediately. I was happy that PDR could get me in right away, and give me a ride back to work. I was also impressed with their diagnosis of my problems, in words that I understood.

Dawn B.
Saturn Ion 2
04/24/2016
Must go to
Know what they are doing, reliable, recommended to anyone who needs work done. Not going to anyone else any more.

CO
Celso O.
GMC Envoy
04/22/2016
As usual, PDR provided excellent service. Trustful and fair people. No complains at all.

Jeannie M.

Len F.
Ford Windstar
04/18/2016
Absolutely Fantastic Service!
On Sunday April 4th at 4:00 PM my 17 year old son called me to inform me that his van had broken down in I-57 by Rantoul, 120 miles from home. I had Triple AAA know the vehicle to PDR Automotive without any knowledge of the company and/or their service record. After speaking with Josh on that Monday morning, he filled me in on what the issue was and gave me an estimate that was more than fair. I could have easily been taken advantage of, but in retrospect, I believe our service was second to none. Even thought the shop is about a two hour drive from my home, I am actually thinking of using PDR more often. They are worth the drive! Thanks again Josh!

Brian S.
Penfield, IL
Hyundai Accent
04/13/2016
Honesty, Respect & Integrity. PDR's got it!
I've used PDR for about 7 years. I recently serviced my car at the dealership where I purchased my vehicle (oil change and rotate tires). I asked them about the condition of the tires on my car and was told they were fine. When I left, I noticed a new vibration coming from the front left tire. I'd been having a lot of road noise too but didn't think much of it at the time.
For my next service (oil change, rotate tires, and such) I went back to PDR - I wasn't going to trust the dealership again. I asked PDR to check the tires and balance them. It turns out my tires were cupped and down to the wear bars - no point in balancing or rotating worn out tires - so they did only the oil change. They also test drove my car and documented the excessive road noise. I was grateful to receive photos documenting the true condition of my tires - I didn't realize how bad they were.
PDR gave me a few quotes on tires (including cost of alignment) so I could make the right choice for me. This will be the third vehicle I've had PDR put new tires on.

GB
Gary B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
04/09/2016
Not a good company!
I had to spend 20 dollars for a cab to pick up my car. I was promised shuttle service. My wipers were stolen and replaced with a cheap set. My sunroof was left open. So it rained and leaked in the car. A bolt cover for the backseat is missing. I had to gas up because they obviously went for a joyride. Not a good company.

Mark P.
03/27/2016
Honest and competent
What else do you want? Through the years, PDR has worked on a 2003 Honda CRV, 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan, and 2008 Chrysler Town & Country for me. Happy to recommend them.

SK

Linda W.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/14/2016
Very helpful
Very professional, super customer service.

CJ
Chris J.
03/13/2016
Best Experience I've had
The employees were very knowledgeable and helpful. they made me feel very comfortable and explain to me what was wrong with my vehicle. they also got a good sense of humor, and that really made me feel comfortable. they were not pushy or anything, and that made me really feel good

Michelle B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/09/2016
Very helpful
The people at Pdr are always friendly, explain things so you can understand them. I feel like they are sort of speak family. They don't try to get you to get repairs done that ate nor necessary, ate happy to explain what can wait and what needs to be done now. They are great people.

John G.
Rantoul, IL
Dodge Dakota
03/05/2016
Quick service.
called PDR in the morning. Told them my problem. They checked and found the trouble. Told me what the trouble was that needed to be fixed. Did this in a short time.
Staff there very friendly and helpful. Will come back in future.

TC
Tim C.
03/04/2016
Polite Staff very Professional
Business is well formed ,knows what they are doing,They inform you of what they find and tell you what it's going to cost before they work on your vehicle ,so its your decision to fix or not to fix.They are expensive but they do good work.

Ryan H.
Savoy, IL
02/29/2016
Friendly, quick service.
I appreciate you working me in to a tight schedule. Thanks for the brake work.

Cody B.
Pontiac G6
02/27/2016
Nice people
Called from out of state. They were easy to talk with and work with. Towed the vehicle to the shop and diagnosed problem. They kept me up to date by phone and email.

Stephanie S.
02/24/2016
Friendly Customer Service
Entire experience, from start to finish, had 100% polite & friendly customer service. Employees were excellent with status communication.