Shevita B.
08/29/2017
AWESOME!!! *first time customer
Very pleased with customer service, price, and professionalism.

Abby B.
08/26/2017
Speedy customer service
Took my car right away and everyone was friendly

DE
Doug E.
BMW 540i
08/22/2017
First time but not last time
Staff very knowledgeable and accommodating. Had quite a bit of work done on front and rear suspension among other things. My two decades old BMW rides and feels like a new car!

PV
Paul V.
Melbourne Beach, FL
08/22/2017
Great communication
Had a serious transmission and axle problem that was evaluated quickly. Josh was great in keeping me in the loop regarding service that was needed. Nice to find a reputable business far from home that is honest and trustworthy.

TH
Tamera H.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/08/2017
On time and on price.
They kept me on schedule and for the right price.

AO
Adolfo O.
Chrysler Concorde
07/31/2017
Great service! Quick Service! Nice people
first time I've ever taken my car there, they had quick great service. They sent me pictures of the damage and gave me an estimate and stuck with it, repairs were done very quickly. I left a message for an estimate, was told that they had an opening for that day, they fit me in.

Mae M.
Broadlands, IL
Dodge Journey
07/23/2017
Quality Service and Respeck
I have had 2 vehicles repaired by PDR and have had great experiences! I highly recommend PDR for Service, fair pricing and dependability.

EH
Eden H.
Mazda CX-5
07/05/2017
Great Customer Service!
I have always loved using PDR Automotive! They go out of their way to ensure everything is convenient for their customers. I will continue using this service.

Louis S.
Plymouth Neon
07/04/2017
Plymouth neon
Need to get drive belts tightened and you folks had me in and out within 30 minutes! Great place to have your car serviced!!

Mark P.
Mahomet, IL
06/28/2017
Honest and competent
Did good work on Honda CRV. Replaced a/c and when it was not right the first time (due to a defective replacement part), they pulled it back out and replaced it again with one that works. You basically have a honest shop here ... probably not cheapest in town, but easily among the highest quality providers.

Rick W.
Champaign, IL
GMC Yukon
06/16/2017
Work on gmc yukon
John and his staff are top notch. You can count on the work to be done right and in a timely fashion. Most important is the honesty in what they tell you that needs to be done. They are second to none in the area.

MT
Marcie T.
06/09/2017
Very happy!
This was my first time bringing my van to PDR. I'm very happy with my experience from beginning to end. I was treated very nicely and feel I paid a fair price. I will definitely bring my van here for any future work!

Louis S.
Plymouth Neon
05/30/2017
Mouse nest
Fan blower in the cabin was making a whole heck of a lot of noise! Couldn't stand on my head to get to it myself so took it to PDR and they found a mouse nest in there! Good grief!! Got it out and back to me quickly too!

KH
Krystal H.
Kia Optima
05/23/2017
Always Dependable
Their prices are pretty on point and they are happy to do what they can to work within your budget. I really like their diagnostic system and how they share the results with us.

Barbara B.