Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RP
Robert P.
GMC Envoy
01/12/2016
the lot needs to be bigger
I liked the service and the people were great

SA
Sarah A.
01/07/2016
A great place to take a Lexus
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Took my daughter's car in for service and they sent email to me to approve service needed. The car was fixed the next day at a reasonable price. Would definitely take the car there again for service.

KH
Kyle H.
12/15/2015
Amazing Service and Mechanics
I've known about PDR for awhile being a top shop and when I found out they acquired josh Flannigan this is my new shop period for any car I or my family has.

GD
Gary D.
Penfield, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/15/2015
Tire Repair
Got me in right away and completed the repair in a very timely manner. I was very pleased with my experience.

KG
Koyal G.
Mitsubishi Galant
11/30/2015
Throrough and Professional
The service was very thorough and fast. The complimentary inspection on the vehicle was amazingly detailed. The price was reasonable and the staff was very nice and professional.
Way better than Firestone and some of the other national chains.

August S.
Ford Edge
11/13/2015
Thorough service
PDR is thorough and honest with their service--I didn't feel pressured to make any repairs I didn't want to. I got new tires, brakes, a battery, and they fixed a few other things on my car, and I can't believe how much better my car runs. It's so quiet and smooth. Very happy with their service!

AH
Ann H.
10/18/2015
The employee's were straight forward and told me exactly what was wrong and needed to be fixed. I appreciate that. Plus they offered to give me a ride when needed. Great Service.!!!!
I am very HAPPY with their work and my car is now safe to drive, as I have a grandchild I take with me lots of times.

LP
Larry P.
Ford Econoline
10/12/2015
PDR Customer care
started taking care of me when they saw me waiting at the window.

JN
Jennifer N.
10/10/2015
Very Thorough
Great customer service, I felt informed every step of the way.

Bill B.
New Ross, IN
Toyota ECHO
10/07/2015
Great Vehicle Inspection on a Car I Purchased!
Very thorough inspection of the vehicle and a nice professional report. Gave me great piece of mind in buying this used vehicle. Thank you!

AJ
Andrea J.
10/01/2015
Got treated very well, wasn't looked or talked "down" to.
I have taken other car to get fixed here, they are very good and fast. Other places I went to said it would likely take all day, but here I got it back in a few hours.

AW
Ann W.
Dodge Raider
09/25/2015
Reliable friendly helpful and honest

ED
Elizabeth D.
09/25/2015
Personal service
PDR knows everything about my car, and I always know that they will treat me well and do quality work at a fair price.

Ashley M.
09/21/2015
Superb Tech Savvy Communication
I was thrilled with how quickly PDR worked to diagnose the problem. Their multimedia multipoint inspection was fantastic. I received an email with the information and even photos. I was able to make an informed decision. I appreciated the text message updates on my car's status and was able to get back to pickup efficiently!

Jeannie M.
Mahomet, IL
Dodge Durango
09/16/2015
happy with service
thorough, friendly service and trustworthy

Jim W.
Oldsmobile Bravada
08/02/2015
It was good. I just found a place to take my cars. I can trust them.

LK
Laura K.
Mazda Protege
07/12/2015
I think they do a good job.
When I take my car to them, they find thing that need to be fix. and I think they are good people.

HL
Helen L.
Isuzu Oasis
07/09/2015
reliable service
very efficient staff and able mechanic. Pick up service is excellent.

Jackie B.
Land Rover LR3
07/08/2015
Great fast service
We took the company vehicle in to have the sunroof fixed and they were done in a few short hours. The staff was so friendly. Would definitely take our vehicles back.

MA
Michelle A.
Jeep Patriot
07/07/2015
Awesome EVERY time!
Having my vehicle worked on is not on my list of favorite things, however, I always take to PDR and I feel good about the service I recieve and the price I pay. I totally trust the staff at PDR!