Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46
4.5

Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5rating 4.3684211
Overall Rating 2.22368/5Overall Rating 2.22368/5rating 2.22368rating 2.22368rating 2.22368

EA
EARNISTINE A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2014 Category: Service
we always have to bring the car back for work not completed.
The employees or courteous and respectful but does not complete the work requested
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/06/2014

I am glad my staff was couteous and respectul to you and I would love the chance to talk to you about the work completed.  I tried to reach you by phone but was unable to get you.  I reviewed your repair order and it looks like your concerns were addressed. Please reach out to me so we can talk further.  Thank you.

ZM
ZACHARY M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
12/25/2013 Category: Service
All around great experience
Service department is great
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/30/2013

I am glad to hear you had a great experience with us.  We work hard to make every experience here great. Thank you for choosing us for your service needs.  See you next visit. Have a happy new year.

TT
THOMAS T.
12/16/2013 Category: Service
People make all the difference
The employees at Pearson have always been very polite & helpful. I have been a completely satisfied customer since September 2010, and tell everyone what a great car the Hyundai Sonata is.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/30/2013

Thank you for your 5 star review and your positive feedback, I greatly appreciate it.  We look forward to your next visit.  Have a happy new year!

JOSEPH B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
12/11/2013 Category: Service
Clean, bright, quick service
Enjoyed talking to service manager and a sales person on the show room about latest Hyundai vehicles
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/30/2013

I am very glad you enjoyed your visit with us.  If ever you need anything just give us call or send us an email.  Have a great day.  See you next visit.

CYNTHIA W.
Henrico, VA
12/08/2013 Category: Service
Professional, Courteous, Reliable
I bought my car here and continue to use them for service. The service techs are courteous and professional and make sure the customer is informed beforehand of anything that the car might need now or in the future. If you have to wait, their wait area is pretty nice: a good tv; coffee, bottled water and basic snacks. I've always felt well taken care of here and that I can trust the work being done right.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/09/2013

I am glad you continue to service your vehicle with us and enjoy your waits in our lounge.  We look forward to continueing to service your vehicle until you are ready for a new one. Thank you for your business.

AW
ANN W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2013 Category: Service
Super Dealership
Best sevice department ever....always on time, courteous and they take great care of my car. I feel I can trust them to do things right.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/09/2013

I am very glad you feel that way.  Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a positive review.  We look forward to taking care of you on your next service visit.

CA
CARL A.
Amelia Court House, VA
12/05/2013 Category: Service
Dangerous repair
I brought my 2013 elantra in because I had hit a pot hole and blew two tires. I took it to Pearson as that is where I had bought it. They put two new tires on it and I asked for an alignment as well. I paid for all services. The car rode rough and I had it checked at another garage and come to find out Pearson put the bent rims, one of which is cracked back on my 2013 and never told me.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/30/2013

Mr Almarode, I am very sorry your visit did not go as it should have.  I do appreciate you reaching out to me and allowing us to make it right.  Im glad we could talk about it and get it resolved.  I greatly appreciate your business and for you allowing us to keep it.  We are always here for you and your vehicle needs.  Feel free to reach out to us any time. I hope you have a very happy new year.

KC
KATHLEEN C.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2013 Category: Service
Super!
The service department is awesome! They explain what they are doing, how much it will cost. And they are FAST. Service advisors are very efficient and personable. The work is perfect every time. I would not ever consider taking my service needs elsewhere.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/09/2013

Thank you so much for the positive review.  Cant wait to see you for your next awesome service visit.

JAMES G.
Chesterfield, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2013 Category: Service
Customer attentiveness
Excellent service department and a service manager that is willing to do what it takes to make sure his customer's are satisfied.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/09/2013

Thank you very much for the 5 star review.  We will continue to do every thing we can to take care of our customers.  Thank you for your business.

KH
KENNETH H.
11/09/2013 Category: Service
convenient, friendly environment and very clean
Great friendly dealership
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/11/2013

Thank you for complimenting our friendly staff.  I greatly appreciate it.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

CONNIE C.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2013 Category: Service
Always good service from service dept.
Fast, good service,always polite and friendly. They take good care of my car.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/11/2013

Connie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and to continue to allow us to be your service provider.  Have a great day.  See you next visit.

CJ
Craig J.
10/30/2013 Category: Service
Pearson Sales Team excellent
The entire Pearson staff is well trained and efficient taking the time to listen and provide the best service possible when you are buying or in for regular service. We have never had a problem after buying four cars from Pearson and will make that our go to dealership for many years to come!!
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/31/2013

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We have the most highly trained staff in our area and I'm glad it shows.  Thank you very much for your repeat business.  We look forward to taking care of you and your family for years to come.

EV
ELSIE V.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2013 Category: Service
Easy to get in and out of building and great people
Very friendly people and great waiting room.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/31/2013

Thank you for the positive review.  We always try to go above and beyond for each and everyone of our customers.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

DEBORAH B.
Henrico, VA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
10/29/2013 Category: Service
Great Service - No Games!
I'm a 3-time Hyundai Buyer. If you're going to by a Hyundai, buy it from Pearson. From Sales to Service, they have always treated me fairly and with great care. They actually value their repeat customers!
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/29/2013

Thank you so much for the review.  We do greatly value our customer and thank you so much for being one.  We are always here for you.  See you for your next service.

LP
LOURDES P.
Chesterfield, VA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2013 Category: Service
Not worth the trouble!
The service staff is friendly but it would be better if they actually listened to the customer when they drop off the car to be serviced. I have been there twice and both times I've walked away unhappy. Then they ask you to bring back the car and leave it for a day or overnight, but this dealership doesn't offer shuttle service or a loaner program. They did perform a state inspection without being asked, which was very nice, but the reality is that if you need more than an oil change, you might be better off going somewhere else.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/07/2014

I am very sorry that you feel this way.  I have tried to reach you several times to talk about what happen.  I see we found the source of you noise being a rock stuck against you rotor and that we removed it at no charge.  I do thank you for acknowledging our friendly staff in your review.  I would really like the opportunity to speak with or meet with you about your visit.  Please reach out to me when you have the opportunity.  I would like a chance to make this right.  I value you as a customer and would like to take care of your new Tucson for years to come.  Thank you. I look forward to speaking with you.

Jason T. Vaughan

CP
CONSTANCE P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2013 Category: Service
good costomer service
I would another hyundai
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/18/2013

I am glad to hear your positive review.  Rest assured that we will continue to take care of the one you have until your ready for that new one.  Thank you so much for the 5 star rating.  Have a great day.

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Colonial Heights, VA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2013 Category: Service
Great people to work with-on both sales and service
I would most definitely recommend this place to anyone who is interested in buying a new vehicle. I have purchased two vechicles from Pearson in the last 10 years. Love the people and the cars are great too.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/18/2013

Thank you so much for the recomendation and the 5 star review. We will be here to take care of you for years to come.  Thank you again.

EM
EDWIN M.
Glen Allen, VA
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2013 Category: Service
Great service...
They took the time to do the service right.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/11/2013

Thank you very much for the 5 star review.  We are always here if you need us. We greatly appreciate your business.

MAURICE R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2013 Category: Service
Very personalized service
The personal service while bringing in my vehicle and the personal explanation of the completion makes me want to come back for other maintenance service!!
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/01/2013

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  We really appreciate it.  Thank you for choosing Pearson Hyundai for your service needs.  See you next visit.

MAJOR H.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
09/26/2013 Category: Service
courteous staff, very neat and clean dealership
Service staff very efficient and courteous.I have always had a nice experience at this dealership.Nice waiting lounge with refreshments.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 09/27/2013

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us feedback.  I am glad you had a positive experience and we look forward to meeting your service needs in the future.  We greatly appreciate your business.