4.5

KC
Karen C.
Reston, VA
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Always pleasant and honest!
I love bringing my car in to Pearson for service.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/25/2017

Frances J.
Chesterfield, VA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2017 Category: Service
I like the follow up so I do not have to think about it.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to see we did not meet our 5 star goal we are striving for. We hope to be able to see you again and earn a 5 stars review in the future. Have a fantastic day.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Love theonline oil change coupon

AA

Sun H.
Waterford, VA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Recall on seatbelt
As always work was completed on time and always very helpful.

NP
Natalia P.
Glen Allen, VA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Review of annual auto inspection
Service dept needs to be honest and open at all times
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/22/2017

Thank you for reaching out to us.  I spoke with our technician on the your vehicle and he was recommending the filters off of service history with us and mileage.  Not off a physical examination.  I do apologize for the mix-up and I am glad to know you filters are in good shape.  I would love to make this up to you.  Please let me know what I can do to make this right.  I hope you have a great weekend.  I look forward to talking with you soon.

Powhatan, VA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2017 Category: Service
professional, friendly and knowledgeable personnel
When we make a service appointment, we know the technician will do a thorough job in a timely manner.

LW
Lynette W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service and a friendly atmosphere.
Whenever I come to Pearson Hyundai I feel that I am a valued customer.

Richard C.
Customer Service A+
You finally wowed me...topped off my oil for free...great service...will return!
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/22/2017

WOW!!  We did it!! I love it. Thank you so much for the 5 star review, and your continued loyalty. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review about your experience with us. We are always striving to provide a 5 star experience on every visit and I am glad to hear we hit our mark! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day.

ED
Elizabeth D.
Colonial Heights, VA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
The people
Yes I always recommend Pearson. I am hoping to but a new car in 2018. That would be my 3rd car purchased from Pearson.

CK
CHANG K.
2016 Hyundai Equus
Service for Oil change
All good to me.

Service manager
Awesome job. These guys get it right!!!!

04/19/2017 Category: Service
Notices about maintenance, speedy service
Quick, efficient

JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/19/2017

VG
Vanessa G.
04/17/2017 Category: Service
Issues with vehicle not being heard
Part ordered, it too several months for it to come in. Dealer didn't call and advised when part came in, I had to call. As a woman advising of issues with my vehicle, I don't feel as though my issues are being heard.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/19/2017

I am sorry for the delay in receiving your part. Sometime part are on back order from the factory.  I trust all is ok now since the repair. I am here for you if you have any issues you would like to talk more about.  I would love to get them resolved for you.  Have a wonderful day.