Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46
4.5

Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5rating 4.3684211
Overall Rating 2.22368/5Overall Rating 2.22368/5rating 2.22368rating 2.22368rating 2.22368

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Repairs were done right the first time. Matt was patient and courteous. Extended time vehicle was in shop not too good, but overall were satisfied.

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Could have done better
Dropped off vehicle for repair, it took about 2weeks for me to get my vehicle back. Communication wasn’t great, I had too keep calling. Overall I’m satisfied with the repairs.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

We appreciate the feedback. We have been going through a transition to ensure a better service experience. We look forward to seeing you next time

Joy Taylor

Chesterfield, VA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance done on time
Once I posted my first review, I was contacted next day and asked if I would like a loaner car while my car could be fixed. I was given a loaner car on my next work day they met me at my work swapped cars with me and had the recalls and scheduled service done same day and my car was then Delivered to my house once I got home from work. They did a great job on my care and took care of everything.

07/30/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance is never done on time
Been trying to get 3 recalls done on my car for past 6 months now l. Over the past 6 mo the I’ve been to the dealership 4-5 times every time they either call me before my appointment or wait till I get there to tell me they don’t have the parts and I must schedule another appointment. Why? Why is someone not ordering the parts the first time or second or third? Who is so incompetent in worthier service or parts department? Someone is clearly making an appointment and telling me they need different parts so order them can’t be rocket science
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

We will be in touch with you to resolve these concerns.

Glen Allen, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Multipoint Inspection
I recently returned to the dealer to have the multipoint inspection performed fro my previous visit when it wa not performed. Everything went fine this time.

Service incomplete
Did not receive multi-point evaluation.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

I will be in touch with you today to discuss further about your last service visit.

1999 Hyundai Elantra
Problem resoled
All my negative thoughts have been resolved. I will continue returning for service when required. Thanks for caring about my concerns.

Satisfied as usual
Have always been satisfied with the service and work done for the last 20+ years
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for taking my call this morning and allowing me to resolve your concerns.

KR
Keith R.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
They are working on issue
This is the first dealership I have ever worked with that seems intent in actually fixing the issue. I am highly impressed with the maintenance manager. Hopefully they have figured out my issue and it will be fixed.

07/11/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Don't be in a hurry if you having repair work done.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry it took longer than you anticipated. I’ll be in touch to talk further about your visit.

Barbara S.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/08/2019 Category: Service
I recently came in for an oil change that took way too long, but Pearson called to apologize and offered a complementary service. I have had good experiences there in the past. In taling with them, it seems they are having some personnel issues that are being resolved. I really appreciate them reaching out to me about my recent visit!

07/08/2019 Category: Service
The facility and the employees are fine, but, as of the last 6 months, the service is difficult in that you wait on the phone for a long time to get an appointment, you wait for 2+ weeks to have the appointment, and then you wait for an unacceptable amount of time for the service to be done!
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking my call this evening! I am glad we are able to get everything straight! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you next time.

AY
Aderajew Y.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
I had a terrible experience with my last service and wrote a one star review that truly reflected my feeling. Miles with the Customer Service Department followed up my review with emails and phone calls to make the wrong right. He apologized for the terrible service and provided some free perks and most importantly he listened to my concerns. Thank you!

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service and very poor communication
Terrible service and very poor communication. It took me multiple calls and a couple of visits to get the service I wanted. Service and communication have been very good before but not anymore. I wonder what changed at this dealership in the past 6 weeks or so.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

I apologize your most recent visit did not go as expected. We are working on a better process to ensure this does not happen again. I will be in touch with you Monday to resolve any concerns you may have.

BR
Brenda R.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Eager-to-please and complete the job
I appreciated your willingness to go out of your way to resolve the issue.

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Almost complete
Most work completed but did not reset to show the next scheduled maintenance
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Good afternoon! I appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey. I'm sorry to see we didn't reset the odometer prior to completion. That is an easy fix and I will make sure we get this straight! I appreciate the feedback and I hope you have a great rest of your Tuesday evening.

BRIAN R P. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Good morning,

I am sorry that the service counter was not reset.  I hope our resolution to your issue was acceptable.  Please contact me if you have any questions.  I hope you have a great weekend!

Brian Parker

BI
Betty I.
Mechanicsville, VA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Problem Resolved
Brian the Service Manager at Pearson Hyundai reached out to me and solved the problems I had previously had. He made me feel as he did care and I was a valued customer. I will give them another chance for my future service needs.

05/13/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Company
Horrible wait times and the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
BRIAN R P. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me this afternoon.  I appreciate your candid review and would love the opportunity to earn your business in the future.  We are improving our processes within our department to ensure a better experience.

Brian Parker

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Corrected the low tire pressure indicator during the 4th visit
Miles McQuaig represented Hyundai well in helping get this issue finally resolved on the 4th visit. I needed to leave it for the day but was given a rental car for the day which worked well for me. Thank you Miles for understanding my frustrations and helping get the issue fixed.

05/11/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed in a low tire pressure indicatornot being resolved in 3 visits
The service advisor has been very nice and accommodating, but after 3 visits and a rental car for a day so the car can stay there for the day it is still not resolved. I need this fixed now!
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

I am sorry to see the issue is still not resolved after multiple visits. I will be in touch with you this morning to talk further about your concerns.

Great service as usual.
This is my 5th Hyundai. Two Tuscons and three Elantras, all were purchased while I lived in Florida. Always had excellent service at the dealer down there. I expected the same here. I wasn't disappointed. Pearson Pearson provides the same level as I came to expect.

Dropped the ball
Service needs to ensure autos are taken close to appointment time, otherwise why bother to make appointments.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I will be in touch with you shortly so we can resolve these issues!

CP
Charles P.
No updates. Car returned dirty
Thanks for the follow up

No updates. Car returned dirty
I should not have had to search for my car in the lot when I came to pick it up. It should have been returned clean. I should have been updated with status updates as promised
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

NM
Naveen M.
Glen Allen, VA
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and Customer relations
We would like to specially thank Mr.Miles McQuaig for reaching out to us and knowing our concerns and taking quick actions to address it on priority basis. All our expectations were addressed and we are very much satisfied and happy with the service. We are hopeful that hyundai will continue to provide the same level of support and service every time for all the customers with smiling face.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor quality of service and customer relations
Poor quality of service and customer relations
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for taking my call this afternoon. I am glad we are able to get everything straight and resolve your concers. As per our conversation I will take care of the cabin filter once your wife arrives at the dealership. I appreciate your your business and if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask! If you are okay with me sending you a ReScore based off of our interaction that would be great and would mean a lot to me. Once again, if you have any questions at all please ask. I am here for you!

Moseley, VA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Communication received
Thanks

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Better communication needed
I received no inspection report or advice as to what maintenance item I should have performed next.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

I want to apologize for the lack of communication on your last visit. If you are available this weekend to talk further that would be great, if not I’d love to follow up with you Monday morning to resolve any of your concerns.

2018 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2019 Category: Service
...

04/02/2019 Category: Service
N/a
...
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you so much for taking my call this evening. Your satisfaction means the world to me and I appreciate your understanding. I look forward to meeting you and doing business in the future. I hope you have a great evening! Please feel free to call me if you or wife need anything in the future.

Jason Vaughan
Pearson Hyundai
804-276-7484 fax

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Build rapport with customers
Miles, Thank you for reaching out to me regarding my concerns. I appreciate everything you offered. See you tomorrow when I drop my car off for service.

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Build rapport with customers
As a customer I just want quality customer service. No one attempted to listen to my concerns regarding my car. No one communicated a timeline and no one provided me with timely updates regarding delays. I had to call each evening for an update only to hear that my car was still waiting to be looked at.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for taking my call. I apologize for the mix up in regards to your state inspection. This will be taken care of and I'm glad we are able to get everything straight!

MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

You are very welcome! I'm glad I was able to resolve your concerns. We look forward to seeing you tommorow and if you have any questions at all please ask! Have a great day!

Very Respectfully,

LH
Leeann H.
Chester, VA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
After little issue I was contacted by Miles to discuss what happened. He went above and bound not only to make up for it but just to show me they do. Value my business. Thank you !

03/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
My service was done quickly and accurately. Upon picking up my vehicle your cashier was not friendly and actually quite rude. It took me 15 min to find cat since she said it was “over there in the service depot row “ which is wasn’t. She actually was condescending and acted like I was horrible for having a coupon then called someone and left me standing there went to the service area and actually had the nerve to talk about me. Disheartening to see such lack of customer service and professionalism.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you emailing me about your recent issues. Is there a good time you and I could talk further about your visit? I would like to resolve your concerns for you. I look forward to speaking with you. I  hope you have a great day!

MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

You are more than welcome! I'm glad we are able to get everything straight and we do value your business! If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here for you!

MO
Mary O.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Still Working on Problem
We are still unable to pinpoint the problem I've had with my 17

We're still unable to pinpoint the problem I've had with my 2017 Elantra; however, the Service Staff have gone out of their way to try to duplicate the sound my engine/transmission has made a couple of times. I do believe they have done everything they could to check the car out for me - just can't find what exactly is happening. I have been told to bring it back any time I experience the problem again and they will recheck it.

All of your service staff that I have dealt with have been nothing but courteous and professional in dealing with my concerns about my car, even going so far as having me ride along on a test drive to try to duplicate and figure out the problem.

03/22/2019 Category: Service
Not Satisfied with Service
My car's engine and/or transmission is intermittedly making a very loud noise that the service department is unable to duplicate by test driving the car. My car is a 2017 Elantra that I have owned for less than 2 years, bought new, and has only 12,000 miles. Since I'm being told that they can't find the reason I feel like I'm being put in the position of recording the noise when it does it again and proving to them that this noise really does exist, which for me would be quite difficult. I am very frustrated with this whole experience. This should not be happening to ANY car and frankly I'm afraid to drive it.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks for coming in to ride with me today. As you requested I tried to get the survey removed but they would not let me.  I am going to send out a rescore which a 5 star will reflect well on Zach.
Please continue to keep me informed on your vehicle and how its doing.  We are always here for you.  Have a great day!!

FE
Fred E.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Spoke with Service Mgr concerning my recent visit. Have a mutual agreement upon which is very accommodating. However at this time have to wait till another service visit to honestly enter a rating

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Unreasonable oil change charge for time it took
Totally too expensive oil change charge and time involved
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you so much for taking my call today.  I have made notes in our system to reflect our conversation today and I look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thank again for giving me a chance to resolve your concerns. Have a great evening.

WF
Ok
It was resolved

12/25/2018 Category: Service
Big business
No personal attention. Like buying a car from Amazon.
JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/25/2018

Merry Christmas!!!!!Sorry your visit didn’t go as planned. We are always aiming for 5 star visits as it is our only passing score. I was there when you visited and I wish I would have know then. Always feel free to ask for me. I would be happy to make it up to you when we return to work after observing the Holiday.  I’ll give you a call and we can make this right. I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas! Talk to you soon.

JASON T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for taking my call today.  It was a pleasure to speak with you about your visit and your car.  Thank you for allowing me to make this right for you.  Have a great evening.  We will see you for your next visit.