4.5

Jamie S.
01/24/2020
Service is horrible
2017 Hyundai Elantra bought new at dealership. I had to bring in for a second time with the heater not working and car overheating. I have roughly 27,000 miles on car. I had to wait 3 weeks for a scheduled appointment. I had to wait another 4 day for them to order a radiator hose and to fix. I asked to take elsewhere not a Hyundai dealership I have factory warranty and was told no. If I have to fix third time for same problem I will check with my states lemon laws. Having to pay for a car that I cant drive and cant be fixed in a timely manner and the same Problem is nonsense.

JY
John Y.
Midlothian, VA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Promises not kept and total timeline unacceptable
Too slow and did not deliver repairs when promised.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

We are very concerned regarding your recent service visit. We will reach out to you soon to see what we can do to resolve the matter to your satisfaction. If you have time, and would like to contact me, my information is enclosed.

Sincerely,

Lynn S.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Work on the 2013 Elantra's radio
After 6 hours, it was disappointing to get the car returned in worse condition than I left it.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

I appreciate your feedback regarding your recent service visit. We strive to give all of our customers an excellent experience when they come to our dealership, and I am sorry that we fell short in that effort when you were here. I will reach out to you later today to see what we can do to resolve your concerns. We want to keep you as a part of the Pearson Hyundai family.

Sincerely,

paulrogan@pearsonhyundai.com
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

I will send you another rescore request. I'm not sure why you didn't recieve it. It may go to your spam or junk folder if you could check there I would really appreciate it. Thank you Lynn.

FT
Fernando T.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Expect to wait 4 weeks longer than expected
1 star
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize your service visits have not gone as planned. I will be in touch with you today to resolve any concerns you may have.

DK
Danny K.
Chesterfield, VA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Not good customer service
Needs to be better communication between depts

Timothy S.
Disputanta, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Prepare to wait
Waited over 2 hours for an inspection and we had an appointment. Service department did not provide update on vehicle at all. Work was not completed and I took it somewhere else the next day to get the work done in a timely manner. Very disappointed with overall experience.

JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Good Afternoon, I have tried to reach out to you based of the information I have in my system. Can you reach out to me at your earliest convince.

JE
Jennifer E.
Glen Allen, VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Not worth the price
If you have big issues, then come to Pearson. If you need a simple oil change save your self money and time and go someplace else.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks for the feedback. Currently under changes to better our service.

Jesse M.
07/31/2019
Chris at the service counter is a rude jerk.
I came in to get my car serviced and I'm not sure if it id's because I'm a female or because I'm Hispanic or if hes just an ass. I waited for about 5 mins before he could be bothered to acknowledge me and that want the problem the way he looked and some to me with such disdain and just made me feel like i was bothering him. But when my white husband came over he perked right up. Suddenly he was all smiles was even making jokes. If management reads this watch your videos of our interaction and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. I don't know what his problem is but i would think that a a dealership like this return customers word of mouth it's important. But we DEFINITELY not be returning. And maybe our business isn't important to you but i doubt interactions between him and other brown people differ from this. You should train this man to not behave like i interrupted him at dinner when people ask him for him to perform his job at his job!!

MA
Malaiai A.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
terrible service
poor service and needs much improvement
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

We are working diligently to improve our service department. We are making drastic changes to ensure every experience is perfect. We hope to see you next time.

Thanks,

AY
Aderajew Y.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
I had a terrible experience with my last service and wrote a one star review that truly reflected my feeling. Miles with the Customer Service Department followed up my review with emails and phone calls to make the wrong right. He apologized for the terrible service and provided some free perks and most importantly he listened to my concerns. Thank you!

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service and very poor communication
Terrible service and very poor communication. It took me multiple calls and a couple of visits to get the service I wanted. Service and communication have been very good before but not anymore. I wonder what changed at this dealership in the past 6 weeks or so.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

I apologize your most recent visit did not go as expected. We are working on a better process to ensure this does not happen again. I will be in touch with you Monday to resolve any concerns you may have.

Thanks,

Shinbok C.
06/04/2019
Poor service. Car stopped
I got an Oil and filter change service. A week later, my car stopped with Oil warning light. I am pretty sure that the drain plug wasn't tightened, so loosened gradually, and opened. When I check the bottom, a bolt and a nut were missing on the plastic panel that covers the bottom.
My car was towed on Saturday but they didn't care about the car through Monday. They didn't even notify me what was going on. So disappointing. When I talked with the service man on the phone, the guy was so unkind. My wife and kids were so scared. The negligent attitude of the service department made me upset.

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Poor customer service over the phone and in person. The associates who work in the service department are not not friendly at all and when I come in for service there is always confusion.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2019 Category: Service
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

I want to personally apologize for the inconvience we caused during your last service visit. I will be in touch with you to resolve any concerns you may have.

BI
Betty I.
Mechanicsville, VA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Problem Resolved
Brian the Service Manager at Pearson Hyundai reached out to me and solved the problems I had previously had. He made me feel as he did care and I was a valued customer. I will give them another chance for my future service needs.

05/13/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Company
Horrible wait times and the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
BRIAN R P. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me this afternoon.  I appreciate your candid review and would love the opportunity to earn your business in the future.  We are improving our processes within our department to ensure a better experience.

Brian Parker

CP
Charles P.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
No updates. Car returned dirty
Thanks for the follow up

05/07/2019 Category: Service
No updates. Car returned dirty
I should not have had to search for my car in the lot when I came to pick it up. It should have been returned clean. I should have been updated with status updates as promised
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I will be in touch with you shortly so we can resolve these issues!

Very Best,