Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46
4.5

Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5rating 4.3684211
Overall Rating 2.22368/5Overall Rating 2.22368/5rating 2.22368rating 2.22368rating 2.22368

Joanie R.
Chesterfield, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/28/2019 Category: Service
No sense making an appointment
I had an appointment at 11am was told would be ready at 12 was not ready until 1:30
MICHAEL E S. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/01/2019

Very sorry we took too long on your last visit. I would love to try and make it up to you. Please reach back out to me for i can try
and resolve this for you.
MichaelSeamster@pearsonhyundai.com

Cumberland, VA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Kona
Dealerships make a great deal of money off service.

Caitlin M.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Another disappointing trip...
Third time is usually a charm right? Nope, two out of the three times I’ve been here have been disappointing. I never know how I’ll get my car back. This time it’s grease on my passenger seat....

Leslie M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Great place for recalls only
I wouldn’t recommend this dealership for anything other than having a recall fixed. They try to sell you services you don’t need.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

We are concerned about your recent experience in our service department. I will be reaching out to you soon to get some further details, and to see if there is anything I can do to resolve the matter to your satisfaction. We strive to give all of our customers a 5 star experience, and I apologize that you did not receive that level of service.

Powhatan, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Poor timing
Service took way to long manly because they didn't even get my car out of the parking lot until 3.5 hours after my appt.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

We are very concerned about your recent service experience. I will reach out to you soon to gather some further information, and to see what I can do to resolve the matter to your satisfaction. This is not the type of experience we want our customers to have, and I am sorry that you were not treated like a VIP, because that is what we strive to accomplish.

Robert B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service
External Communications
Hello, I just write a review about external customer communications. As a heads up your Facebook link does not work on this form..

PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent service visit. We strive to give all of our customers a 5 star experience when they are here for service. I am sorry that this was not the case when you were here. I will reach out to you soon to see if there is something I can do to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

David D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor service desk and people
Difficult to work with service guys about your needs
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

We are very concerned about your recent experience with our service department. We strive to give all of our customers a 5star experience, and I am sorry that we fell short in your situation. I will reach out to you soon to gather some more information, and see what I can do to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

NR
Nathaniel R.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Customer review
, they having service a vehicle yet I am waiting for parts

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
😕
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent service visit. We strive to give all of our customers an excellent experience here at Pearson Hyundai, and I am sorry that was not the case when you were here. I will reach out to you soon to gather some more information, and see what I can do to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

Lynn S.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Work on the 2013 Elantra's radio
After 6 hours, it was disappointing to get the car returned in worse condition than I left it.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

I appreciate your feedback regarding your recent service visit. We strive to give all of our customers an excellent experience when they come to our dealership, and I am sorry that we fell short in that effort when you were here. I will reach out to you later today to see what we can do to resolve your concerns. We want to keep you as a part of the Pearson Hyundai family.

paulrogan@pearsonhyundai.com
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

I will send you another rescore request. I'm not sure why you didn't recieve it. It may go to your spam or junk folder if you could check there I would really appreciate it. Thank you Lynn.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Overbooked, unable to get a timely appointment
The reason for the poor ratings is due to what I encountered in trying to schedule my appointment. On 8/29, the ABS and traction lights lit up on my dashboard. I called the dealership and the earliest they could see me to diagnose the issue was 9/24. I am the original owner of my Hyundai and like to use the dealership so I can get the most out of my warranty. A 3.5 week wait for a diagnosis appointment is unacceptable. I drive my family in this car and did not feel safe letting it go undiagnosed for that amount of time. I had to take my car to a different shop. During that inspection, they found that my rear wheel hub bearings had gone bad and my left front axle needed to be replaced. After costing it out with them and Hyundai, I eventually realized all of this was covered by my warranty. Again, I could not get in until 9/24. I scheduled the appointment then had to be transferred to the parts department so they could order the parts. (I don't understand why the customer has to request the parts.) I was told that someone would check on the parts and get back to me. That person never called back. I called back in to make sure they could do both the bearings and the axle on the 24th. I was told someone would call me back. That person never called back. I called back to confirm the parts and the appointment. I was put on hold for 16 minutes, hung up, and had to call back in. Finally got confirmations that the parts were ordered and both fixes could be handled on the same day. This type of customer service is frustrating and unacceptable.

On 9/23, I dropped my car off for the services on 9/24. The work was under warranty and completed within a day and I received a call when my car was ready.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

We appreciate your feedback from your recent visit to our service department. I want to assure you that we are working diligently to improve service in all areas. We want every customer to have an exceptional experience here, and I am sorry that did not happen in your case. I will reach out to you soon to see what I can do to resolve any issues that you had, and see what I can do to make sure your next visit is an excellent one.

Moseley, VA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Complete lack of communication
I was having an issue with my 2009 Genesis and made an appointment for a Friday morning at 8:30. After some consideration, I decided to have the car towed in the day before. LONG story short, I had no answers on the problem until the following Wednesday (and it wasn't good news...or news that I fully trusted). Full disclosure, this time period did run over Labor Day. The entire (almost) week that my car was in their hands, getting someone to communicate with me or even just call back at all was virtually impossible. I don't think I've ever been so frustrated. At one point even a customer service representative called to see how my appointment had gone - not seeming to know my car was STILL there - and it seemed she would advocate for me. But even SHE didn't call back! I definitely felt left out to dry. It became an absolute JOKE to me when a receptionist would take my name and number to have someone call me. Hands down, my worst experience with customer service ever. I'm done with Pearson and probably with Hyundai in general.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

We are working to better our service department. Some one will reach out to you soon.

Christopher M.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Confusing
After canceling set appointment I asked if the Dropbox was available and the answer was yes. I should have been informed that they were super busy and it might take more than one day to receive my vehicle back. This was not the case and they never called to inform us of such. We had to call and ask. Then when it was finished nobody called to let us know and which I had no idea that I would receive a text letting me know. Also did not realize that I could pick up the vehicle until 8 o clock. All of this should have been told to us from the beginning. Little info given to us almost like pulling teeth.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

We appreciate the feedback. We have been going through a transition to ensure a better service experience. We look forward to seeing you next time!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Prepare to wait
Service is habitually slow.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

08/21/2019 Category: Service
wonderful people - not so great with pricing
Staff are friendly and eager to help but pricing is not competitive. Other dealerships in the area offer a $50 combo oil change/tire rotation so I was a bit shocked at the $70 total. I was also disappointed that I asked for the coupon/sale price offered online when I scheduled the appointment but forgot to remind/mention it when I arrived so was charged full price. Thankfully they made it right when I questioned it... price was still $10 higher than other dealerships.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

FT
Fernando T.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Expect to wait 4 weeks longer than expected
1 star
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize your service visits have not gone as planned. I will be in touch with you today to resolve any concerns you may have.

CP
Christopher P.
2017 Hyundai Azera
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Had great service.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. Have a Wonderful Saturday, hope to see you for your next service appointment.

DK
Danny K.
Chesterfield, VA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Not good customer service
Needs to be better communication between depts

Timothy S.
Disputanta, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Prepare to wait
Waited over 2 hours for an inspection and we had an appointment. Service department did not provide update on vehicle at all. Work was not completed and I took it somewhere else the next day to get the work done in a timely manner. Very disappointed with overall experience.

JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Good Afternoon, I have tried to reach out to you based of the information I have in my system. Can you reach out to me at your earliest convince.

JE
Jennifer E.
Glen Allen, VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Not worth the price
If you have big issues, then come to Pearson. If you need a simple oil change save your self money and time and go someplace else.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks for the feedback. Currently under changes to better our service.