Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Colerain, NC
Audi Q7
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/19/2018

Rosemary, thank you so much for the excellent feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.  Have a great day!

GT
GRAHAM T.
Audi Q5
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Very fast and friendly service. Thank you

Graham, thank you so much for being one of our valued guests.  We appreciate the feedback and we look forward to your next visit! Have a great day!

MK
MATHEW K.
Washington, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Had my car serviced here, it was done very quickly. The staff are great, friendly and very knowledgeable. I will definitely return.

Mathew, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!  Thanks for the great review.  Have a wonderful day!

PJ
PATRICK J.
Winterville, NC
01/16/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/18/2018

Patrick, thank you for your kind words and excellent review!  Be safe today on the icy roads.  See you soon!

LN
LISA N.
01/16/2018 Category: Service
Evertone is so helpful and friendly

Lisa, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides!  Please be safe on the roads today!

JOE A.
Rocky Mount, NC
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Don't have the proper contact service.
If you ask some one to call you back,you might as well start pulling teeth,it's easier.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/12/2018

Sir, we deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thank you.

AW
ADA W.
Tarboro, NC
01/03/2018 Category: Service
The service people kept me updated on the progress of my service visit
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Ada for the great review and for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!

IW
INGLIS W.
New Bern, NC
Audi Q7
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Joe Pecheles Audi and Kimberly Westbrook rank #1! Outstanding service department and can do attitude!!!!!
I called to get my 2018 Q7 in for a software update- a weird glitch that caused a light to go off. I actually bought my Q7 at another dealership that happened to have the car I wanted. That didn't matter at all! Kimberly got me an appt. immediately and treated me like I had just purchased my Audi there. She was fabulous! She treated me like a friend she had known forever and let me know the repair status along the way. She gave me her cell number which I used only at her request. Who does that anymore? Not Raleigh Audi for sure. A cable had to be ordered, but I was given a loaner overnight. When the car was ready they called and delivered it to me in New Bern. My next Audi will come from Joe Pecheles!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Kimberly for your positive attitude, taking care of me, and being funny along the way. Bravo!!!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Inglis, thank you for leaving such an excellent review about our service team and Kim. We appreciate it when customers take their time to leave such detailed reviews about the excellent service they've received with us. We can't wait to sell you your next Audi and look forward to serving you again service wise until then in the near future.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Harrisburg, PA
01/02/2018 Category: Sales
2015 Audi A6
I would like to say that we were very impressed with the service we received from Bill Anderson, Edwin Santiago, Corey and Eugene. Everyone was helpful and professional.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Michael, thank you for taking time to leave such a great review praising our staff. We look forward to serving you in the future when the time for service comes. Enjoy the new Audi!

MO
MICHAEL O.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Pecheles Volkswagon
It is the sales and service people. Joe in sales and Greg in service.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Michael for the great review and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

GT
GARRY T.
Volkswagen Golf
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
What's an oil change?
It's something to be taken very seriously - It is the life blood of your vehicle.
That's why I get my oil changed at Pecheles VW in Greenville.
The service is always performed at the time promised and by competent technicians who do an excellent job. They don't spill oil all over the engine and the car doesn't stink when I drive away. Plus they thoroughly check the car- tires, brakes, air pressure, etc and keep me up to date on recommended maintenance.
I trust my car to Pecheles VW. Excellent Dealership and Outstanding Service Department. John, Greg and all the technicians care about their customers.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Garry, thank you for taking time to leave such an excellent review about our service department. We appreciate the feedback and take it to heart as a company when a customer takes time to be so detailed. Thank you for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

ADONCIA S.
New Bern, NC
Lexus ES 350
12/29/2017 Category: Service
I had the best experience with at Pecheles Automotive, the team is very professional and knowlegeable.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Adoncia, thank you for the great review and kind words about our staff. We look forward to serving you again in the future when the time comes!

KO
KAREN O.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
5-Star Customer Service
Greg and the rest of the VW dealership team make buying and getting your car serviced so easy! Great customer service!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Karen, thank you for the great review and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

FH
FRAZIER H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Awesome Service
Very Professional.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Frazier for the awesome review and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

TW
TONI W.
Winterville, NC
Volkswagen Jetta
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Great experience during this service appointment
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you for the excellent review Toni and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

LR
LUKE R.
Pecheles VW Greenville
l
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you for the awesome 5 stars Luke and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

WH
WANDA H.
12/24/2017 Category: Service
Audi
Good customer service!!!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Wanda for the great review and for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!

LW
LARRY W.
Spring Lake, NC
Audi Q5
12/24/2017 Category: Service
Coustomer Service
Always get treated as a family member..... Thanks to an outstanding service advisor Kimberly, and awesome salesman Steven..
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Larry, thank you for the kind words towards our staff and great review. Thank you for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

TR
THOMAS R.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Cordial and effective Service
Had an unusual problem with my wife’s Volkswagen. Service manager was cordial and very helpful. Even though their workload was backed up I was handled professionally and work was completed in a timely manner.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thomas, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer! We look forward to servicing you again in the near future.

EJ
EVELYN J.
Tarboro, NC
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Attention to me as a client.
Everybody is courteous and kind. In other words, Accommodating!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Evelyn, thank you for the excellent feedback and for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!