Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

STACEY H.
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Safety Recall
Joe Pecheles contaced me in regards to a flag in their system indicating that there were two ssafety recall notifications for my vehicle.....not sure other dealeships reach out to the customer to ensure that they come in to make sure their vehicle is safe for driving! The customer service, both on telephone and in person were always very prefessional and polite. When I dropped off my vehcile, I was politely greeted and courtesy shuttle was ready to drop me off at my work. The service center contacted me periodically for updates on my car during the recall inspection/work and the courtesy shuttle was timely in picking me up from work to get my vehicle. Both gentleman that I dealt with that day (Brian from the service center and Kendrick from courtesy shuttle) were very friendly!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Stacey, thank you for the amazing feedback. We take our customers safety and satisfaction first and foremost. We appreciate you being a Joe Pecheles Mitsubishi customer and look forward to serving you again in the future.

MICHELLE P.
Smyrna, NC
Volkswagen Passat
12/22/2017 Category: Service
On time, friendly and very helpful, as always!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Michelle, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

JAMES H.
Elm City, NC
Recall
Called made appointment, carried car in got a loaner and they did the recall, changed oil, balanced tires, fixed 2 rims with scrapes and brought my car back the next day. Very efficiant , ,cordial, and helpful.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

James, thank you for the outstanding feedback. We are glad we were able to serve you in a timely manner. Thank you for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!

AW
AMBER W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/21/2017 Category: Service
The guy that waited on me was very polite and answered all of my questions. I was very satisfied.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Amber for the great review and for being a great Joe Pecheles VW customer!

SHARILYN S.
Fast courteous service
Kimberly Westbrook made sure my car was serviced quickly.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Sharilyn for the great review! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

ER
Edith R.
12/21/2017
Prompt, efficient service
Nail discovered in passenger rear tire to be responsible for causing slow leak. Two tires were replaced, tires rotated and aligned in an efficient manner. Service representative was knowledgeable and courteous.

AF
ANDREW F.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Great service.
Everything was installed properly. They got the work done quickly, and they cleaned the car when they were done. The folks at Joe Pecheles have been great!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Andrew for the great feedback. We can't wait to service your vehicle again in the future.

MELVIN R.
Kinston, NC
Volkswagen Jetta
12/10/2017 Category: Sales
Friendly
Great
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/13/2017

Melvin, thanks so much for the excellent star-rating!  We appreciate your business!  Have a wonderful day.

MATEUSZ B.
Lynchburg, VA
Audi Q5
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Review
Very helpful. Took me without an appointment. Very professional
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/06/2017

We are happy to be of service and thank you for the great review!  Have a wonderful day!

WN
WILLIAM N.
12/03/2017 Category: Service
Friendly & courteous personnel
Courteous personnel
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you William for the great review! We appreciate you leaving us such great feedback and for being a Joe Pecheles customer!

RT
ROBERT T.
Atlantic Beach, NC
12/03/2017 Category: Sales
Friendly, honest,knowledgeable
Bill Anderson & Corey Neugent made my purchase of a new car most enjoyable. They went to great lengths to find just the right car & bring it to the dealership quickly. Both men were very well versed in all details of the car. Pecheles Automotive is very fortunate to be represented by Bill & Corey. I will certainly pass this good experience along to my friends. Also, the financial office was very accommodating.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/04/2017

Robert, we are glad to know that Bill & Corey took such good care of you! We pride ourselves on our customers satisfaction and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

LI
LYNN I.
Rocky Mount, NC
Audi Q7
12/03/2017 Category: Service
As always, everyone at Pecheles has provided excellent service.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you Lynn for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and you being a Joe Pecheles customer!

CE
CANDICE E.
12/02/2017 Category: Service
Recall
The service is done quickly and the customer service is great.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you Candice for the great review! We appreciate you taking time to leave such great feedback and for being a Joe Pecheles customer!

MADELINE S.
Wake Forest, NC
Audi Q3
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Good Service
I have been in and out to get my car diagnosed and fixed and everyone has been very helpful and nice. Kim and Meagan are easy to work with and want to get you in and out as efficiently as possible.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/30/2017

Madeline, thank you for the outstanding review of our team! We appreciate the feedback and you taking time to leave us this review. Thanks for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!

GP
GREGORY P.
Volkswagen Passat
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Personal attention
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Thank you Gregory for the awesome 5-stars and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

HL
HUGH L.
Grimesland, NC
Volkswagen Touareg
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Very Considerate, Very Timely, and Reasonably Priced
Joe Pecheles conducted 40,000 mile service on my vehicle recently. They got me in for service with very little notice, completed the service in a timely manner, and used coupons to charge me a reasonable price. Very satisfied
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Hugh, we are thrilled to know that our staff provided you with a great experience for your 40k service visit. We are also glad to know your were able to take advantage of our great service coupons that can be found online! Thank you for the great review and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

SUSAN B.
Audi Q5
11/25/2017 Category: Service
Was happy to see my tire replacement was fully covered by their road hazard warranty!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Susan, thank you for the great review and for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!

ROXANNE M.
Audi Q3
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Best Customer Service!
My experience with Joe Pecheles has always been a positive one. they always go above and beyond to assist me. I love Kim! Thanks for all you do!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Thank you Roxanne for the amazing review! We will make sure Kim gets the recognition she deserves for the amazing service she provided you.

DEBORAH H.
Edenton, NC
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/22/2017 Category: Service
the quality of the service personnel
The service personnel are friendly and helpful.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Deborah, thank you for the outstanding review and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

AF
AMANDA F.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/22/2017 Category: Sales
Great Service and people!
Salesman are extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the cars will definitely be returning and buying another vehicle from here
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Amanda, thank you for the great review and for the share on Google+! We appreciate you taking time to give us 5-stars and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!