Latest Review over 2 years ago

Volkswagen Golf
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
What's an oil change?
It's something to be taken very seriously - It is the life blood of your vehicle.
That's why I get my oil changed at Pecheles VW in Greenville.
The service is always performed at the time promised and by competent technicians who do an excellent job. They don't spill oil all over the engine and the car doesn't stink when I drive away. Plus they thoroughly check the car- tires, brakes, air pressure, etc and keep me up to date on recommended maintenance.
I trust my car to Pecheles VW. Excellent Dealership and Outstanding Service Department. John, Greg and all the technicians care about their customers.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Garry, thank you for taking time to leave such an excellent review about our service department. We appreciate the feedback and take it to heart as a company when a customer takes time to be so detailed. Thank you for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

ADONCIA S.
New Bern, NC
Lexus ES 350
12/29/2017 Category: Service
I had the best experience with at Pecheles Automotive, the team is very professional and knowlegeable.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Adoncia, thank you for the great review and kind words about our staff. We look forward to serving you again in the future when the time comes!

KO
KAREN O.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
5-Star Customer Service
Greg and the rest of the VW dealership team make buying and getting your car serviced so easy! Great customer service!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Karen, thank you for the great review and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

FH
FRAZIER H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Awesome Service
Very Professional.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Frazier for the awesome review and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

TW
TONI W.
Winterville, NC
Volkswagen Jetta
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Great experience during this service appointment
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you for the excellent review Toni and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

LR
LUKE R.
Pecheles VW Greenville
l
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you for the awesome 5 stars Luke and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

WH
WANDA H.
Ahoskie, NC
12/24/2017 Category: Service
Audi
Good customer service!!!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Wanda for the great review and for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!

LW
LARRY W.
Spring Lake, NC
Audi Q5
12/24/2017 Category: Service
Coustomer Service
Always get treated as a family member..... Thanks to an outstanding service advisor Kimberly, and awesome salesman Steven..
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Larry, thank you for the kind words towards our staff and great review. Thank you for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

TR
THOMAS R.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Cordial and effective Service
Had an unusual problem with my wife’s Volkswagen. Service manager was cordial and very helpful. Even though their workload was backed up I was handled professionally and work was completed in a timely manner.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thomas, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer! We look forward to servicing you again in the near future.

EJ
EVELYN J.
Tarboro, NC
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Attention to me as a client.
Everybody is courteous and kind. In other words, Accommodating!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Evelyn, thank you for the excellent feedback and for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!

STACEY H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Safety Recall
Joe Pecheles contaced me in regards to a flag in their system indicating that there were two ssafety recall notifications for my vehicle.....not sure other dealeships reach out to the customer to ensure that they come in to make sure their vehicle is safe for driving! The customer service, both on telephone and in person were always very prefessional and polite. When I dropped off my vehcile, I was politely greeted and courtesy shuttle was ready to drop me off at my work. The service center contacted me periodically for updates on my car during the recall inspection/work and the courtesy shuttle was timely in picking me up from work to get my vehicle. Both gentleman that I dealt with that day (Brian from the service center and Kendrick from courtesy shuttle) were very friendly!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Stacey, thank you for the amazing feedback. We take our customers safety and satisfaction first and foremost. We appreciate you being a Joe Pecheles Mitsubishi customer and look forward to serving you again in the future.

MICHELLE P.
Smyrna, NC
12/22/2017 Category: Service
On time, friendly and very helpful, as always!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Michelle, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

JAMES H.
Elm City, NC
Recall
Called made appointment, carried car in got a loaner and they did the recall, changed oil, balanced tires, fixed 2 rims with scrapes and brought my car back the next day. Very efficiant , ,cordial, and helpful.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

James, thank you for the outstanding feedback. We are glad we were able to serve you in a timely manner. Thank you for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!

AW
AMBER W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/21/2017 Category: Service
The guy that waited on me was very polite and answered all of my questions. I was very satisfied.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Amber for the great review and for being a great Joe Pecheles VW customer!

SHARILYN S.
Fast courteous service
Kimberly Westbrook made sure my car was serviced quickly.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you Sharilyn for the great review! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to serving you again in the near future.