Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

AV
ALEXIS V.
09/21/2017 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The door was always held for me, whether I was getting in my car or going in/out of the building. Everyone was friendly and sociable.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/25/2017

Alexis, thank you for being a Pecheles customer and for the great feedback! We pride ourselves on our customers satisfaction and look forward to serving you again in the future.

VS
VALERIA S.
Volkswagen Passat
09/21/2017 Category: Service
Superb Service
Every time I go to Pecheles VW, I am treated with great care.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/25/2017

Valeria, we're glad to know you're treated with great care during every visit. We pride ourselves on our customers satisfaction and appreciate the feedback. Thank you for being a Pecheles customer!

RONALD C.
09/19/2017 Category: Service
First service
Excellent first service. Very friendly and accommodating.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you for the kind words and the excellent review.  We appreciate your business.

BC
BLASE C.
Audi TT Roadster
09/18/2017 Category: Service
wonderful person to person to intererction
I am looking forward to a long relationship with Audi and Pecheles
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/19/2017

Blase, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

RK
RONALD K.
Oriental, NC
Volkswagen Golf
09/16/2017 Category: Service
Very helpful staff
Gene picked up my car, had it repaired and delivered it back to me same day. Very courteous.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/19/2017

Gene, thank you for the outstanding review and for being a Pecheles customer!

JOSEP G.
Volkswagen Passat
09/15/2017 Category: Service
They care for me
I showed up without appointment and they took care of my car. And also took care of my next appointment reservation.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/15/2017

We aim to please, Josep.  Thank you for the most excellent review.  We appreciate your business.

MARCHELLE G.
Washington, NC
Volkswagen Jetta
Jett 2016
The people are very friendly
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate you visiting us for service and look forward to seeing you next time!

TERESA S.
Washington, NC
Audi allroad
Outstanding Service
I have been extremely pleased with the service received at Joe Pecheles Audi. I love my car and I don't let anyone touch it but the folks at Pecheles. A very special thanks to Kimberley Westbrook for her help. I can go in with a list of questions and feel very satisfied with the answers and results. Fantastic service.

We are always here to help, Teresa, and I know it means a lot to Kimberely that you recognize her efforts.  Thank you for your loyalty.  We will continue to work hard to earn your business.

TY
TODD Y.
Cary, NC
09/13/2017 Category: Service
High degree of integrity throughout the purchasing process
I had a great experience in purchasing from Pecheles. Bill Anderson drove the process and was responsive, followed through and was very honest with the details of the purchase.

Exactly what we LOVE to see, Todd.  Thank you for giving us the opportunity.  We appreciate your business and also your taking the time to provide feedback.  Congratulations on your purchase!

JENNY M.
09/10/2017 Category: Service
Always friendly and accommodating!
I have owned my Audi A4 for almost three years and it is always a pleasure working with Pecheles Automotive! The staff is friendly, helpful and always courteous of my time!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Jenny, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

ARTHUR B.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
09/09/2017 Category: Service
service
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Arthur, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

MICHAEL G.
Havelock, NC
09/08/2017 Category: Service
Prompt courteous and quality servuve
Great customer care
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Michael, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

PD
PAUL D.
Audi Q5
09/08/2017 Category: Service
Efficient service that is always on time
The service is identical time after time. Always know what to expect and they do exactly what was scheduled. Kimberly in service is on top of things and is an excellent representative for the business.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Paul, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

SARAH S.
Audi A5 Coupe
09/08/2017 Category: Sales
Love my new car and loved the experience
Matt Merritt and Bill Anderson made trading in my old leased Audi for a new one so easy. Bill found the car that I wanted at another dealership and arranged for it to be sent here. Matt came to my office to sign all the paperwork so I didn't have to wait at the dealership. When it arrived they offered to deliver it to my home or office. Matt set up all of the bells and whistles (Audi Connect, phone, wifi, etc.) They provided excellent customer service. I couldn't have asked for anything more!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Sarah, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer! We take our customers satisfaction seriously and are proud to know our staff went above and beyond for you.

SUZANNE B.
Goldsboro, NC
09/08/2017 Category: Service
Friendly service and knowledge staff
Eazy to work with and work hard to meet the customers time frame
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Suzanne, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

TK
TERESA K.
Kinston, NC
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Courteous, knowledgeable staff
Kim Westbrook was very courteous and knowledgeable when I had my Audi serviced. My car was returned in a timely manner and all services completed were explained to me.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Teresa, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Kind staff
Great service department very nice
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Christopher, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

SK
SANG K.
New Bern, NC
Volkswagen Golf GTI
09/05/2017 Category: Sales
Honest pricing and friendly staff
Really enjoyed working with these guys. Straight shooters, did all the negotiating over the phone and through e-mail and everything was what I expected when I walked into the dealership. Highly recommend.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Sang, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

SHARILYN S.
09/04/2017 Category: Sales
New Audi
The sales team was great. Helpful and no reassure.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Sharilyn, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer. Welcome to the family!

MARY W.
Oak Island, NC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
09/02/2017 Category: Service
the service manager
every thing was done that was requested. items that needed to be done were brought to my attention as well as the cost to have those items taken care of. I waited for my car to be serviced and the service was performed in a timely manner.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Mary, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!