Latest Review over 2 years ago

WC
WILLIAM C.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/21/2017 Category: Service
Greg gave me quick and great service. He was very helpful and explained all recommendations for my vehicle
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/24/2017

William, thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer!

SANJAY M.
Audi Q5
Car service
Excellent customer service experience
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/24/2017

Sanjay, thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer!

JAMES M.
Wilmington, NC
10/21/2017 Category: Sales
Great Experience!!
Bill Anderson and the entire team were professional and helpful from the outset of our conversations to the ultimate delivery of my car!! I would certainly recommend them to anyone!!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/24/2017

James, thank you for the awesome feedback and welcome to the Pecheles family! We look forward to servicing your vehicles needs in the future.

LN
LARRY N.
Tarboro, NC
Routine Audi service
Timely & pleasant experience
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/24/2017

Larry, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

JUDY S.
Williamston, NC
Audi Q3
10/15/2017 Category: Sales
Very responsive and attentive
Absutely
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/19/2017

Judy, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

RD
RACHELLA D.
Audi S4
10/14/2017 Category: Sales
Knowledgable and accurate.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/19/2017

Rachella, thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer!

Mrs. S.
Maysville, NC
10/12/2017
Great Dealership
I have bought 3 vehicles here as well as some family members!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/12/2017

Mrs. Stanley, thank you for the fantastic recommendation.  We appreciate your loyalty and will work hard to keep you and your family members happy!  We look forward to seeing you again soon.  Thanks so much.

CYNTHIA B.
Volkswagen Eos
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Great customer service; friendly staff who always seem glad to help and find the answers to any questions their customers have.
Have been completely satisfied both times I have been in for service. Felt like each time I have received honest answers and have never been pressured to have any service performed that I didn't feel was necessary at the time. Even when I asked for the opinion of the staff, I felt they gave me honest answers of whether or not the service needed to be performed at that time or if it could wait. Furthermore, I have worked with Greg Perez specifically and he has been kind and made sure that I was able to contact him directly throughout the day(s) when my car was at Pecheles, should I have questions.

Cynthia, thank you so much for the kind words and great review.  I know Greg, your service advisor, will be so pleased to read this.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

MARY G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Service Dept
Have always had great service. Friendly staff and care about my time.

Mary, we love hearing from you!  Thank you for the great review!

RP
REBECCA P.
Snow Hill, NC
10/11/2017 Category: Service
Kimberly was very efficient and tried to please me.
Very pleased.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/11/2017

Rebecca, thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer!

CE
CHRISTINE E.
Audi A3 Sedan
Recall visit
Received a recall to take my 2017 Audi for a software update. Busy, busy day! I was in and out within an hour. Had to run, but was told I could come back for a complimentary car wash since I didn't have time that day! Friendly people!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/11/2017

Christine, we are glad to know we were able to accommodate you in a timely manner on such a hectic day for you. Thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer!

ARTHUR B.
Winterville, NC
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Good service ce, fast response time and friendly managers and workers
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/11/2017

Arthur, thank you so much for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

GS
GREGG S.
Ford Edge
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Awesome as usual!
Always top notch service from this team.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/11/2017

Gregg, thank you for the awesome review and for being a dedicated Pecheles customer!

RD
RACHEL D.
Wilson, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Servicce
They have some of the best customer service in town.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/10/2017

Rachel, we LOVE your review, it makes our staff SMILE! Thank you!

JUDITH B.
Chocowinity, NC
10/08/2017 Category: Service
Acquiring the vehicle and service
Professional
and responsive service

Thank you for the wonderful review and thanks for being our customer!