GE
Gary E.
01/03/2020
Took car in for routine oil change upon checking tire pressure technician found one low closer inspection by him revealed a small screw causing pressure loss he repaired tire complete ed oil change and checked all other fluids attention to small details such as this can save you a big headache in the long run it pays to get quality car car at Peebles thanks again to Chuck and crew

LH
LARRY H.
Troutman, NC
12/24/2019
Customer care reigns supreme
Anytime one of my vehicles need service, I call Peebles. They are able to get me in quick and let me know anything that needs repaired. They take excellent care of your vehicles while provided great prices for

DEBBIE C.
12/20/2019
I just went for an oil change
I can go there and feel comfortable and know l'm not going to be taken advantage of. We "GIRLS" need a place like this!

J.D. K.
12/19/2019
Professional and caring.
Peebles does it right the first time and expeditiously. No shortcuts. No substandard parts. They communicate the needed repairs to insure your understanding.

A family owned and managed business, where Mike, the owner is in the garage overseeing every repair.
Chuck, the service manager is unparalleled in his vast knowledge of automobiles and will most likely diagnose the issue accurately from your described symptoms before they lift the hood. The other mechanics are also professional and thorough. They are not kids just out of tech school. All are also dedicated to your total satisfaction.

SHARON S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019
Caring knowledgeable staff
Chuck warned me when I bought my car in March that I was looking at rear brakes in about 6 months and made it 7 months. I like having time to plan for large repairs. He also patiently explains what was done and why.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 12/19/2019

SP
SHANDA P.
GMC Acadia
12/06/2019
I love this place!
This family owned business makes you feel at home! I love trusting who is working on my car! SLP

DERRIK C.
Salisbury, NC
Jeep Liberty
12/05/2019
Another great experience at Peebles.
It is always a pleasure to do business with you. Straight talk, great work with great results and in a timely manner.
-Derrike C

GM
GAYE M.
12/04/2019
Quick reliable service
On short notice I dropped in to get an oil change and lube before leaving on an unexpected trip. Got there after 4 pm and they were able to get me in and out in less than 30 minutes. Quick, clean, honest, reliable service and a local.businesa to boot.

PH
PAM H.
Mount Ulla, NC
Cadillac CTS
11/22/2019
We've always been treated like family, or better!
As a repeat customer for 25 plus years we've never been disappointed in people's service. I think 25 years of loyal customer service says it all!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for your review and rating!  We appreciate your business!

Buick Encore
11/21/2019
Trustworthy
Dependable, knowledgeable, professional, reasonably priced, expert service on your car!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for your review and rating!  We appreciate your business!

BONNIE B.
Mount Ulla, NC
Ford Edge
11/20/2019
Peebles Automotive has been servicing our cars for several years. They are always friendly, knowledgeable and efficient and they make every effort to get the job done in a timely fashion.

MARGE C.
Kia Soul
11/18/2019
My husband and I find your employees very knowledgeable and pleasant, We bring both of our cars for service but have occasionally have had last minute issues. When that happens Chuck always gets us in the day we call. He is considerate, always friendly and does ‘right’ for his customer. Chris C.

SG
SELMA G.
Charlotte, NC
11/13/2019
Prompt, courteous and professional service.
Peebles automotive is an honest establishment. Everyone is sensitive to your needs.
They will inform you when u need something and when you don’t.
Best place to take your car!???

GE
Gary E.
11/01/2019
Good service prompt
As usual Chuck and team got me in for oil change with short notice in and out no drama ??
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Gary, we appreciate your business!

FA
FRANK A.
Davidson, NC
10/29/2019
Can they get any better?
These folks never stop doing a great job. Quick turn around, reasonable prices and an attitude of "let's keep this thing running" which is saying a lot for a 20 year old car with tons of miles. I appreciate the customer service and only wish they weren't quite so far from us, but it is always worth it.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/04/2019